Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat (46027 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo) / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by starkelvo: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Las Las he still made money.

To get an upwork account, or to get approval for an existing account, DM me on whatsapp on 08103930076.

The first 10 people will have their account created for 2k only and payment after approval is accepted.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by ksbusari(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2019
his dad probably found out that the match was fixed. he wondered if the Man he saw in the ring was is son?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by mainman7(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba boy think is by shouting like agbero.....
Olufemi AJ is forever a Star, and you can never take that away from him no matter how much slander and derogatory lies you spread about him or other Yorubas.
Nobody ever mentioned that till you came to try to belittle us as usual. That's why AJ's gallant consistent wins since, didn't get much attention like this his one loss. Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving greatness, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatred, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward. Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). Thhey said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yet non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity. We Yorubas are simply the most superior beings on Earth. They should stop fighting the natural truth. When they accept us as their superior, Africa would then naturally rule the World. It is the birth right of Africa to rule the World. God made it so. THERE IS A MYSTERY BEHIND YORUBAS THAT NON CAN UNRAVEL.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know ourselves as Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" Everybodys know that Awolowo died of natural cardiac ailment at the ripe old age of 78 years old(how many of those spreading the lie against him would even reach 70) till few year ago when this satanic Igbos invented suicude lie and started spreading the slanderous derogatory lie to posthumously strip him of well-deserved glory. Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat and bow!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol.

It was one of the funniest fights I have seen.

The guy Ruiz just dey rush Joshua like say na machine.

Joshua would still be wondering as we speak, what hit him.

Am sure that if it was WWE Joshua would have run out under the ropes like the heart break kid Shawn Michaels to catch his breath.

Not since the days of the GOAT Iron Mike Tyson have I seen the little man manhandle and take out the bigger man like that.

So true bro .
I was wondering through out the fight if Joshua trained at all for this fight

The Ruiz guy rest. Beat the hell out of Joshua grin

Did you watch Ruiz interview? First thing he said was I want to thank God without God wouldn't have done it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0r0noD9UR0

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by bjbjbj: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Winner or loser he still get $20million
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2019
I blamed Oga Joshua he knows Drake Curse was real he still carry himself saying he wants to break curse...how na

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by lexy2014: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2019
400billionman:
A champion Should stay at home while a challenger visits for a fight.

Anthony had 3 good belts, not 1. How did the Britons agree with the Americans that Anthony should visit US for an away fight ?

It should have been the other way round.

Doesn't change anything. Boxing is not football. There's nothing like home advantage in boxing
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
winning and losing go hand-in-hand because they are brothers.

no one wins all the time
!!!

But Mayweather did.... 50:0... still no defeat and he has retired.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by BlackfireX: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:
Olufemi AJ is forever a Star, and you can never take that away from him no matter how much slander and derogatory lies you spread about him or other Yorubas.
Nobody ever mentioned that till you came to try to belittle us as usual. That's why AJ's gallant consistent wins since, didn't get much attention like this his one loss. Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving greatness, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatred, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward. Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). Thhey said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yet non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity. We Yorubas are simply the most superior beings on Earth. They should stop fighting the natural truth. When they accept us as their superior, Africa would then naturally rule the World. It is the birth right of Africa to rule the World. God made it so. THERE IS A MYSTERY BEHIND YORUBAS THAT NON CAN UNRAVEL.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Have you eaten...?
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Saltybear:

So true bro .
I was wondering through out the fight if Joshua trained at all for this fight

The Ruiz guy rest. Beat the hell out of Joshua grin

Did you watch Ruiz interview? First thing he said was I want to thank God without God wouldn't have done it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0r0noD9UR0

Check this out. Joshua had been in d gym since January preparing 4a mega box fight with Jarrel Miller. In April, miller tests positive to banned substances. D fight is cancelled. In may promoters announce Joshua will fight Ruiz in June. It's just a last minute arrangement so that a fight must hold. Ruiz has barely one month 2 prepare but he beats Joshua who has been preparing since January. That's quite an achievement. Ruiz gets his 5. Joshua gets his 20. Rematch in December. More hype, more money. Everybody is happy

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Themasthetic123: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Funny...
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Awoo88: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
That Hearn guy is a greedy bastard who doesn't want to lose his cash cow. The same thing Bob Arum did to Pacman and doing to Fury now. That is why mayweather will remain the biggest boxer and the highest earnings. He promote himself. The same thing Wilder is doing right now. Meaning he can fight anybody he wants to. Both Anthony and Fury will fighting who their promoters thought will bring in most money with less risk. Hearn thought Ruiz was a low risk

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cokonfha:
Hello guys,

Kindly help a guy in need. I am in severe need of a job. I studied Mass Communication and have 5years working experience. I am open to work in any field, ready to work in any part of Nigeria, thou I am in Abuja. No salary is too small. You can contact me via email ; cokonfha@gmail.com
Are you okay with Gamboru Ngala? Nigeria Army beckons. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by walexinoo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
repair your laptop at affordable price contact adekas on this number office 9 ifesowapo sango ijoko ogun state 09027029147
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by lloyds(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
The guy handled Joshua very poorly. . Shielding him away from Wilder and fury which could have given d guy more honor if he won. .

The kindergarten fights he loves to arrange has now backfired. Na so.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Bonapart(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
tell that to floyd mayweather cheesy

mayweather is a cheat. Judge's champ.

Pathetic runner
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
400billionman:

Anthony had 3 good belts, not 1. How did the Britons agree with the Americans that Anthony should visit US for an away fight ?

You're a genius man.
Stands to reason.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Oguguadavidson(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
How to make detergent soap:

[url][/url](veem BITCOIN)

Home made detergent soap can be made easier if you know how to begin or how to go about it, in this post you are going to know some of the basic knowledge to help you make your own detergent soap.
[url][/url]https://hiedubusinessmart.com

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by lloyds(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
400billionman:

He has been fighting in UK all his life, a lot people were challenging him that he is weak and needs to come to USA. . And see how nervous he was. . May be the climate, altitude etc. . But he wasn't his normal.

If there will be a rematch, of course AJ will destroy this bloke.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by BluntBoy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Joshua Snr :" Yio ba epon Babanla baba re. angry Ma na e loruka."

Google Translate: thunder fire your papa scrotum. I will beat you with magic ring

[img]https:///media/3-29-2016/TGhLvl.gif[/img]

BAN LOADING IN T minus 10 seconds grin grin grin

grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by BluntBoy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hearn should get in the ring for a change.

Hearn vs Joshua Snr

What a fight that would be.

Joshua Snr to knock Hearn out in the 9th round for sure.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:
You sef reason am, how can this blotted balloon beat our great Olufemi Anthony Joshua. It is audible to the deaf, and visible to the blind that it is impossican't.

There is more than meets the eyes, to be a celebrity on USA soil... They forced him sign the deal to lose and win it back. He's a good Soul, but I hope they won't give him the DMX treatment.
Dollar bills rules, it has roots deep to the Mafia, the boxers in the ring dey feed lots of people out there...mean streets.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by tiwiex(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:
Anthony Joshua is really humble. I believe he's going to get back his belts, I strongly believe that!

Dem dey use us act film jare. This stuff looks scripted. Next thing, we watch AJ training for months like Rocky.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by omerukokwuru(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:

Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know ourselves as Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" Everybodys know that Awolowo died of natural cardiac ailment at the ripe old age of 78 years old(how many of those spreading the lie against him would even reach 70) till few year ago when this satanic Igbos invented suicude lie and started spreading the slanderous derogatory lie to posthumously strip him of well-deserved glory. Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

keep quiet lousy afonja, why all this noise and chest beating who invented the word afonja? maybe you should buy a history text and learn your history so you would stop spewing trash, you ought to be proud to be an afonja, whats there to be ashamed of?
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Joshua is a smart man her will rebound definitely.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
tiwiex:

Dem dey use us act film jare. This stuff looks scripted. Next thing, we watch AJ training for months like Rocky.

Very funny, makes me remember the movie Rocky Balboa and all the paparazzi surrounding his training sessions.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by FWmarvel(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good son grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer / Victor Emenayo & Age Cheat: Azerbaijani Media Claims 23Yr Old Player Is Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.