Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat (46028 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo) / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
lexy2014:

Check this out. Joshua had been in d gym since January preparing 4a mega box fight with Jarrel Miller. In April, miller tests positive to banned substances. D fight is cancelled. In may promoters announce Joshua will fight Ruiz in June. It's just a last minute arrangement so that a fight must hold. Ruiz has barely one month 2 prepare but he beats Joshua who has been preparing since January. That's quite an achievement. Ruiz gets his 5. Joshua gets his 20. Rematch in December. More hype, more money. Everybody is happy

Like Ruiz said God was with him . Did you hear the part where he said love you Mama we don't have to struggle no more !!

That part got me

He is a very strong Christian from his bio I read it is well. With him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by mainman7(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
distributeinc:

Dollar bills rules, it has roots deep to the Mafia, the boxers in the ring dey feed lots of people out there...mean streets.
Yes o! I wondered why was there that small wound mark on AJ's face 2 days before the fight? They forced him sign the deal to lose and win it back. Few years ago, a fast rising Celeb was invited for a 2 days Yatch party, he came back a changed sad person. Imagine you spending 2 days in the middle of the Ocean among people that threaten to throw you into the Ocean if you don't comply to their wild party... Suicide would be the story that the dailies would spread when they bring back his corpse if he didn't comply.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by aadoiza: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:

Yes o! I wondered why was there that small wound mark on AJ's face 2 days before the fight? They forced him sign the deal to lose and win it back. Few years ago, a fast rising Celeb was invited for a 2 days Yatch party, he came back a changed sad person. Imagine you spending 2 days in the middle of the Ocean among people that threaten to throw you into the Ocean if you don't comply to their wild party... Suicide would be the story that the dailies would spread when they bring back his corpse if he didn't comply.
Bullshit
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by dy27(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by TSRC: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:
Olufemi AJ is forever a Star, and you can never take that away from him no matter how much slander and derogatory lies you spread about him or other Yorubas.
Nobody ever mentioned that till you came to try to belittle us as usual. That's why AJ's gallant consistent wins since, didn't get much attention like this his one loss. Moral: many would pretend not to see you achieving greatness, and go all gleeful when you lose.

No matter how we pretend, the truth is the truth, and always too glaring. The demoralizing hate comments against Olufemi Anthony Joshua has been from Igbos and some very very few gullible senseless Yorubas that follows anything Igbos say. What hurts Igbos most in this life is to see Yorubas shine. With perfect hatred, they hate to see Yorubas shine. They are subconsciously green with incurable envy of Yorubas, so, they tell other tribes very slanderous derogatory things about the Yorubas They never say a single good thing about Yorubas even though they are far more evil, less intelligent and greedy than the Yorubas. Igbos should naturally accept that God created Yorubas to be superior to them. They should just bow to us so that Nigeria can move forward. Igbos are the most selfish shallow-minded sad Souls on Earth. Igbos still don't realize that Yorubas are not ordinary beings.

Intelligent Yorubas have now understand why Igbos are forever pained. The pathological hatred that Igbos have towards Yorubas is unconsciously because Yorubas have naturally first achieved and still achieving every Greatness that Igbos hope to achieve in this Life: they stigmatized and spread lies that Yorubas are cowards, yet we gallantly won the 1635 Oshogo War against the Fulanis (something that Igbos can never achieve). Thhey said we are not strong to fight yet we've produced the likes of Anthony Joshua the Strongest Man in the World for a while now, something no Igbo has ever and shall never achieve. Imagine if Olufemi was Igbo, we won't have rest from their shout of "Igbo Amaka" since all his winnings. Igbos started businesses hoping to produce the richest man and woman, yet non of them is as rich as Adenuga or Alakija. They started Churches, yet non of theirs could ever be as Great as that of Oyedepo or Adeboye. Igbos tried to top the Education sector and had to abandon that dream because Yorubas are the ones intelligent enough not only to lead that but lecture as numerous Professors in USA Universities and all over Europe Universities. Nigerian Ecommerce Crown belongs to Sola Akinlade of PayStack, Biggest Nigerian Forum owned by my Guy grin the great Yoruba son of Oshewa. Igbos started Arochukwu Cult, yet non of them could ever be as International as Ogboni. I don't know a single Yoruba man that belong to Arochukwu, but Igbos have no option than to bow to Yoruba superiority as many of them have joined Yoruba Ogboni Fraternity. We Yorubas are simply the most superior beings on Earth. They should stop fighting the natural truth. When they accept us as their superior, Africa would then naturally rule the World. It is the birth right of Africa to rule the World. God made it so. THERE IS A MYSTERY BEHIND YORUBAS THAT NON CAN UNRAVEL.

Igbos are the worst satanic ingrates in the World, they are never grateful for accommodating or showing them love. Yorubas should know that the only way they'll get their well deserved respect from Igbos is not by showing them love, but by treating them like Northerners do. The more you show Igbos love the more they'll disrespect and hate you. The only language they understand is to kill them and treat them without iota of mercy. Unlike HausaFulani that regularly slaughter them like chickens, we Yorubas accommodate them on our Lands as brothers but they are always enviously plotting evil against us and spreading slanderous derogatory lies about us.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing Igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know ourselves as Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" Everybodys know that Awolowo died of natural cardiac ailment at the ripe old age of 78 years old(how many of those spreading the lie against him would even reach 70) till few year ago when this satanic Igbos invented suicude lie and started spreading the slanderous derogatory lie to posthumously strip him of well-deserved glory. Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon die a painful death!

Next time you see a Yoruba, duff your hat and bow!
So na that small thing that the guy wrote is what is making you vomit this nonsense.?

I just dey laugh.

Nonsense with audacity. You must think the igbos are some almajiri ethnic group.

You are funny.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by cescky(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
Eddie hearn has been delaying the wilder fight. Its a very smart move. because once wilder KOs him its all over. The man dey use AJ make money for himself and aj too. No blame am. AJ cannot beat wilder or fury. Weak chin vs low stamina

I doubt you know what your saying

Do your research AJ has been chasing this fight with especially wilder, even on Twitter..he ignores tyson fury alot

Wilder is the one whose been running
He only started making noise now that AJ lost.

Get your facts right mr

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
cescky:

I doubt you know what your saying

Do your research AJ has been chasing this fight with especially wilder, even on Twitter..he ignores tyson fury alot

Wilder is the one whose been running
He only started making noise now that AJ lost.

Get your facts right mr
they have been offering wilder little money he wants more and he deserves more. He was offered 15m because they said he makes 2m. Last fight he made 10m and is building his value. Aj has lost the negotiating power now. Hearn got served
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
mainman7:

They gave him a hot deal...one he couldn't refuse grin
Don't know about threatening to throw one in the Ocean, but there are ways they package these things.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by kponkedenge(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Of course his performance was sloppy.... In life you need someone who will tell you the truth no matter what.... Instead of yes men.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Swanzi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol.

It was one of the funniest fights I have seen.

The guy Ruiz just dey rush Joshua like say na machine.

Joshua would still be wondering as we speak, what hit him.

Am sure that if it was WWE Joshua would have run out under the ropes like the heart break kid Shawn Michaels to catch his breath.

Not since the days of the GOAT Iron Mike Tyson have I seen the little man manhandle and take out the bigger man like that.

Chai u funny die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by tiger28: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol.

It was one of the funniest fights I have seen.

The guy Ruiz just dey rush Joshua like say na machine.

Joshua would still be wondering as we speak, what hit him.

Am sure that if it was WWE Joshua would have run out under the ropes like the heart break kid Shawn Michaels to catch his breath.

Not since the days of the GOAT Iron Mike Tyson have I seen the little man manhandle and take out the bigger man like that.
Joshua shouldn't have rumbled with Ruiz, mexican Fighters are very good at that. They are fast and like it rough.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Edum13656: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2019
his Yoruba brothers will not come and be running their mouth again but once they see news about Biafra progress they will resuscitate.
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by Danielite: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
undecided undecided it's not easy
Re: Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Saltybear:

Like Ruiz said God was with him . Did you hear the part where he said love you Mama we don't have to struggle no more !!

That part got me

He is a very strong Christian from his bio I read it is well. With him

Is that what gave him victory?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.