Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Open Heaven 3 June 2019 – He Qualifies His Chosen Vessels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven 3 June 2019 – He Qualifies His Chosen Vessels (206 Views)

He Qualifies His Vessels / Open Heaven 15 October 2019- He Does Cutting Off! / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 3 June 2019 – He Qualifies His Chosen Vessels by Oyinsblog(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Open Heaven 3 June 2019 – He Qualifies His Chosen Vessels by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Today’s Topic: He Qualifies His Chosen Vessels

MEMORISE:

“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” – (Jeremiah 1:5).

READ: Isaiah 6:1-8 (KJV)

1. In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2. Above it stood the seraphims; each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory.

4. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar;

7. And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

A qualification is an official requirement that makes a person eligible for an entitlement or position. It can take the form of a condition that must be fulfilled before a person is considered suitable for a privileged position, or a quality or accomplishment that makes a person acceptable for a particular job or activity. Basically, a qualification is a show of skill, intelligence, knowledge, experience, competence, talent and special abilities.

These are obviously required in the appointment of anyone who will take up professional duties and assignments in the fields of medicine, banking and finance, security, law, science and technology, etc. Well, I can confidently tell you that a high level of competence is also required for spiritual appointments, because (1 Timothy 3:6) says a man of God should not be a novice. (2 Timothy 2:15) says further that ministers of God must study to show themselves approved unto God as confident workers in His vineyard, having the ability to correctly dissect the word of truth.

Continue reading:
https://justofofo.com.ng/open-heaven-3-june-2019-he-qualifies-his-chosen-vessels/

(1) (Reply)

Snare Of Satanic Attack / My Message To The Christian Youths. / Dealing With Your Appetite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.