Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Dealing With Your Appetite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Your Appetite (210 Views)

Dealing With Your Appetite / Open Heaven 1 February 2019 Prayer Points On Today – Watch Your Appetite / Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Your Appetite by jonatoye(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Dealing With Your Appetite

WORD FOR TODAY
Dealing with your appetite is an attitude you must imbibe in every quest to fit into God's purpose and fulfill your mandate in life. There is no man who became great for God without dealing with his appetite!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. (Phillipians 4:12 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the Lord is set to use men for His glory, He ensures that their appetite is pruned. He took the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years just to prune their appetite by making them to know by experience that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD ( Deut 8.3).

Daniel did not become 10 times better without dealing with his appetite. It is not as if the King's delicacy was not attractive to him but he chose not to yield to the will of his appetite to please God. Every able young man like Joseph will easily yield to the advances of Portiphar's wife

Right from creation the greatest battle of man is the battle of appetite. The sin of Adam is that of his appetite.The battle you will not but confront in every quest to please God and fulfill your mandate in life is that of appetite. You have to seek the help of God to deal with your appetite before it destroys you.

Prayer Point
Lord! Help me to avail myself to every process that will help me to have an appetite that conform to your standard at all times in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
If you must fit into God's plan and purpose to fulfill your mandate you must deal with your appetite!!!

Have a Delightful Friday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Karma / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/07/19 / Serious Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.