Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality (40482 Views)

Teniola Mobbed By Fans In Surulere Lagos / Full Biography: Who Is Teniola Apata / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by systemz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so if she's not straight then she must be bent sad
Because you don't know the meaning of STRAIGHT in this context.

2 Likes

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Trutherme: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog and barks like a dog, then it's a dog.

I like his or her music sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Bonapart(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
oh really, and you are a saint, you having sex with your girlfriend is not also a sin, show me a person who doesn't sin
you are unto path of complete destruction.
Gayism is an abominable sin. Quit deceiving yourself.

Moreover I don't have a girlfriend yet

The woman I will have sex with is my wife, after all the necessary things are done.

Nobody is far gone. Jesus loves you... repent

4 Likes

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Who wan straff that big bag of beans grin grin

I wonder o!
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
She looks like one but make I ask ajepako
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fortunately, nobody cares what you think
Neddstark:
She probably is.
She's a butch, the one that plays the role of the man
They're usually ugly and disgusting. Really, any female that prefers someone like Teni to be the man in her life got shyt for brains.
I don't support lesbians and tomboyish ones make me wanna puke.
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by mvem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so if she's not straight then she must be bent sad
.straight is a term used for a heterosexual that's non-homosexual

1 Like

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Palehair: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
June is LGBT pride month in the US and she posted it on the 1st if June to open the month, yes she's definitely gay, her dad owns a school in Ire-Ikari, a stone throw from my house, Apata Memorial school, it's both boarding and day school
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Neddstark: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
cococandy:
Fortunately, nobody cares what you think

Post got several likes. You are probably a lesbian too. Does your retardéd husband know you prefer using ur tongue on another woman's vagîna instead of his tool?

1 Like

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by ibkayee(f): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Who wan straff that big bag of beans grin grin

bluefilm:

I wonder o!
Because she was checking for the both of you right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by MufasaRebirth: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

That doesn't change the fact that she is fat and ugly grin
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by martineverest(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lovelyn451:
She could just be a tomboy but not a lesbian
open Ur eyes....the colour she's flaunty is the flag of LGBT and his is their month..
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Case - teni, now makes sense. If you know, you know.
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Damfostopper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
what is teni??

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by harmbhrosz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
systemz:

Because you don't know the meaning of STRAIGHT in this context.
in your mind now you'll be feeling like you've taught me something o

1 Like

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by fx45(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut the fvck up, what wrong in being a lesbian
Jail time awaits you if you can't comport yourself and restrict your deviant behaviour to your bedroom

2 Likes

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by bluefilm: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

So because she was not checking for me, I cannot state my personal opinion again abi?

All you lesbians sef. angry
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by sod09(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

but seriously no man can only ladies tongue
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by ibkayee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
sod09:
but seriously no man can only ladies tongue
No man can what? cheesy
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by sod09(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

No man can what? cheesy
you know lipsrsealed
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by ibkayee(f): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
sod09:
you know lipsrsealed
Men that fvck goats, when did you guys start having ‘standards’? cheesy

I don’t even think she’s ‘ugly’, anyway these things are subjective I guess lol

1 Like

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by sod09(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Men that fvck goats, when did you guys start having ‘standards’? cheesy

I don’t even think she’s ‘ugly’, anyway these things are subjective I guess lol
exactly, they are really subjective grin grin
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by megareal: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
I've always assumed she is gay. She looks gay and acts gay. She even sang like the man in Case.
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
elonize:
U know,sometimes it amazes to see wen somebody says dey are gay or lesbian, den wen some people criticize dem....anoda set of what people will say mind ur business, it's her or his life,leave her with her sexual orientation. ......I would have said may ur children b gays n lesbians non of dem will be straight n leme c how it goes for u....but i dont insult..
wen a child is doing something rong,u scold dem,wen u c someone a direction, u show dem d way...wen u c a bad tin,speak out...n.a. dis idea of dis western dey enter dem head,dey don't tink.
I will never support it,never ....wen u see such speak against it,,,if u have a frnds dat are doing oda wise...correct dem
you have no mental capacity to comprehend this, keep off gay stuffs. u will never get it, overlook it and work ur salvation. ppl like u end in hell most
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bonapart:
you are unto path of complete destruction.
Gayism is an abominable sin. Quit deceiving yourself.

Moreover I don't have a girlfriend yet

The woman I will have sex with is my wife, after all the necessary things are done.

Nobody is far gone. Jesus loves you... repent
you this chronic gay in denial. i will expose u. stupid foooool
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by anaton(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut the fvck up, what wrong in being a lesbian

Everything. grin
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by elonize(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
camobri:

you have no mental capacity to comprehend this, keep off gay stuffs. u will never get it, overlook it and work ur salvation. ppl like u end in hell most
u r a fool,i thought ur word make sense
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
elonize:
U know,sometimes it amazes to see wen somebody says dey are gay or lesbian, den wen some people criticize dem....anoda set of what people will say mind ur business, it's her or his life,leave her with her sexual orientation. ......I would have said may ur children b gays n lesbians non of dem will be straight n leme c how it goes for u....but i dont insult..
wen a child is doing something rong,u scold dem,wen u c someone a direction, u show dem d way...wen u c a bad tin,speak out...n.a. dis idea of dis western dey enter dem head,dey don't tink.
I will never support it,never ....wen u see such speak against it,,,if u have a frnds dat are doing oda wise...correct dem

If my child is gay will it remove money from your pocket?

3 Likes

Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Neddstark:

Post got several likes. You are probably a lesbian too. Does your retardéd husband know you prefer using ur tongue on another woman's vagîna instead of his tool?

I am sure you'd love to watch that wouldn't you. LMFAO!
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Neddstark: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
LordReed:

I am sure you'd love to watch that wouldn't you. LMFAO!

Two beautiful babes yeah. A lesbian scene with a tomboy butch like Teni, that will be sickening
Re: Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
LordReed:

If my child is gay will it remove money from your pocket?

How about if your father was gay? All that would have brought you to life would have been forgotten in one shythole and you would never have been born cry cry

Support the right thing sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top / I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.