Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

"Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality (1306 Views)

I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy / Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Tessyama1: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Controversial U.S-based Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington has questioned singer Teni’s sexuality, as she stepped out in an LGBT rainbow socks in London for End Festival.

According to Speedy, if she's openly gay, then she might need to move to the U.S as her music will not pop in Nigeria.

Read his posts below....

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/is-she-gay-speed-darlington-questions-tenis-sexuality.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Davash222(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Akpi Nwanna, you're mouthed.

Our incoming president. 2023

Like for Akpi Share for Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by StRichard(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Speed Darlington is right on this one. I've always seen Teni as bisexual.
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by KristaPretty(f): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2019
I like Teni's songs.

She/he/it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided is a good singer {I don't know how to address the singer, no vex}
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
beatcoins:
Speed Darlington is right on this one. I've always seen Teni as bisexual.
Hardly do you see a straight woman. They're either gay or bisexual.
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by nzeobi(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2019
only time will tell.
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Promotions: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Rainbow use to be a beautiful thing back in those days, still wondering how they ended up making it a gay symbol angry
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Aphroditee(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
I'm straight abeg
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Aphroditee(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Promotions:
Rainbow use to be a beautiful thing back in those days, still wondering how they ended up making it a gay symbol angry
Americans

1 Like

Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
the rainbow socks she's wearing is LGBT

1 Like

Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
Not true.
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Palehair: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Promotions:
June is LGBT pride month in the US and she posted it on the 1st if June to open the month, yes she's definitely gay, her dad owns a school in Ire-Ikari, a stone throw from my house, Apata Memorial school, it's both boarding and day school.
Actually, there are 6 colors on the LGBT rainbow, each colour represents a particular sexuality and emotional sustance in the community, God's rainbow has 7 colors, so they are not the same
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Palehair: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Promotions:
June is LGBT pride month in the US and she posted it on the 1st if June to open the month, yes she's definitely gay, her dad owns a school in Ire-Ikari, a stone throw from my house, Apata Memorial school, it's both boarding and day school
Actually, there are 6 colors on the LGBT rainbow, each colour represents a particular sexuality and emotional sustance in the community, God's rainbow has 7 colors, so they are not the same
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by Palehair: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aphroditee:
Americans
June is LGBT pride month in the US and she posted it on the 1st if June to open the month, yes she's definitely gay, her dad owns a school in Ire-Ikari, a stone throw from my house, Apata Memorial school, it's both boarding and day school
Re: "Is She Gay?" - Speed Darlington Questions Teni’s Sexuality by jose45eve(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Teni no fall hands make e no be say u be gay las las

(1) (Reply)

A Day After Knocking Uti, Ifu Ennada Hails Alexx Ekubo / Bbnaija 2019: What Mike And Omashola Said About Tacha Will Shock You / "We Are Counting Down Days To Our Wedding" - Davido's Elder Brother's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.