Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy (412 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy by NationGist: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
The Nigerian popular Musician, Charles Oputa, aka Charly Boy, has disclosed on his Instagram handle saying he’s grateful for the experience of having and loving a lesbian daughter.

Charly Boy disclosed that it wasn’t easy for him when he heard that about the daughter.

His caption reads;

“For Parents Only. About 4yrs ago, my last Princess of the house called me from America, from her tone I was bracing up for whatever she was about to tell me especially when she kept saying to me, “daddy promise me you won’t get mad at me, or give up on me”

continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/2020/11/i-love-my-lesbian-daughter-charly-boy/

1 Share

Re: I Love My Lesbian Daughter, It Took Me Months To Accept She’s Gay – Charly Boy by Kestolove(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Charley boy is Igbo so am not surprise, na so one Igbo girl dey touch mi for citymart wey dey gwags, I almost slap am..

(1) (Reply)

BET Awards: Wizkid And Beyonce’s ‘brown Skin Girl’ Wins Video Of The Year / Regina Daniels Spotted Drinking And Having So Much Fun With Friends (VIDEO) / Omah Lay And Tems In Big Trouble As They Are Arrested In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.