Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

“Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video (5370 Views)

I’ve Canceled All My Engagements To Mourn Davido’s Son, I’m Sober – Orji Kalu / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / “biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by medua123: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
There seems to still be some disagreements between Big Brother Naija organisers and Tacha, as family members allege that Biggie canceled all the money Tacha won in the house, and that the video she earlier did was forced, family sources reveal in new video .... SleekGist Reports.

https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/biggie-has-canceled-all-the-money-tacha-won-she-was-forced-to-make-the-video-she-posted-earlier-family-reveals/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zq0uIr58U

1 Like

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
That sums it all up..... listening to d dunce who made this video, I can easily conclude that the useless, rude tacha is a reflection of d type of pple she relates with....bunch of reetarded illiterates who think they know it all....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Chubhie: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Femi Falana can also take this up in the name of national security. This Biggie vs Tasha vs Nigerians is capable of causing a second civil war.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by nuban07(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha said it all 'No leave No transfer'. Biggie just decided to keep her in the hotel till the final
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Jayslicky: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
embarassed embarassed

Stupidity thrives in Nigeria that is why buhari is our president.

By the time our eyes open we would have demoted from a third world country to a fourth world country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by CaveAdullam: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
embarassed embarassed

By the time our eyes open we would have demoted from a third world country to a fourth world country.
Wisdom lies in your domain.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by pmc01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chubhie:
Femi Falana can also take this up in the name of national security. This Biggie vs Tasha vs Nigerians is capable of causing a second civil war.

What happened to Festus Keyamo?
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by pmc01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
embarassed embarassed

The country won't be the first there, some consolation.

However, she will be the first there due to reasons different from bad leadership. That one is the embarrassment.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Chubhie: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
pmc01:

What happened to Festus Keyamo?
Keyamo is too busy with finding a suitable ministry to settle down with.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by mrwonlasewonie: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wait sef all the money they are contributing for cha cha,why can't they use it in rehabilitating street kids, paying school fees of less privileged children and building people to reduce prison inmates instead of all these nonsense

Why won't slay queens be more saucy, rude and entitled since they know they will benefit from it and the men will come drooling

2 Likes

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Jimmyson: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
There is more to this harsh decisions against the person of Tacha from Big Brother... Tacha is not a bad girl, she doesn't have body odour, she is not rude, she is not saucy nor bitter minded. Tacha is a simple girl with kind and warm heart. I knew Tacha long ago and I wonder why people always want to ruin this girl. Some Nigerians are so wicked because of jealousy. This is how some Nigerians launch hate speech and false media propaganda against GEJ. The same people are the ones spreading fake news about Tacha that had made people hate her without even getting close nor watching her on the BBnaija show. People will just to hate others without any good reasons. The only reasons most Nigerian hate Tacha, is simply because of envy and jealousy.

5 Likes

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Tenshades(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
OK.

Anyways, I design cool and attractive Logos/Cards/Ad banners/posters at affordable price. Check my signature or my card below.

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by DesChyko: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Let me give Biggie the next script.
Put her back into the house so that we can rest.

The End.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by DSoj(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
All this stupid video makers sef.
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by nwamabo247(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
OK Right.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by nwamabo247(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
OK Right.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by wiseone28: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Let me cover my nose first
And this is suppose from a woman..

Body Shaming her fellow woman.

1 Like

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jimmyson:
There is more to this harsh decisions against the person of Tacha from Big Brother... Tacha is not a bad girl, she doesn't have body odour, she is not rude, she is not saucy nor bitter minded. Tacha is a simple girl with kind and warm heart. I knew Tacha long ago and I wonder why people always want to ruin this girl. Some Nigerians are so wicked because of jealousy. This is how some Nigerians launch hate speech and false media propaganda against GEJ. The same people are the ones spreading fake news about Tacha that had made people hate her without even getting close nor watching her on the BBnaija show. People will just to hate others without any good reasons. The only reasons most Nigerian hate Tacha, is simply because of envy and jealousy.

May ur daughter turn out like tacha

2 Likes

Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

According to the dumb voice in the video na why Big brother "sarander" her with mopol na?

You'll hardly find sane or intelligent people as her fan.

grin grin grin grin
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Buhari was right
Re: “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video by funmike83(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Poor girl. Following her right now

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo / See Massive Crowd As Osuofia Flaunts New N51million Limo (photos) / A Mother Takes Nude Pics For Son S Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.