Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Infinix S4: The Full Report - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S4: The Full Report (508 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S4: The Full Report by Henryneo(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCu1DSou_pE

Okay guys, There are three Infinix devices I’ve love using over the years and this one is the best yet. I’m not just saying this out of excitement for the Infinix S4 but everything’s been refined on the S4.

Let me know what you think of this device from my Full review video.

Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Need Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Working Panel / Usa Unverified Adsense Account Needed / Facebook Still Has Plans To Bring Ads To Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.