Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko (741 Views)

I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko by 9jafreshbaze: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Regina Daniels has sent a cryptic message to reveal she may be two months pregnant for her husband Ned Nwoko.
The actress alleged to be 16-years old by her dad got traditionally married to the 59-year old billionaire in Delta State last week.
The marriage didn’t come without it’s own share of criticism which came mostly from social media users. In response she wrote:
“I like people who don’t need everyone to like them”.
Well, not only did the criticism come from people she doesn’t know, her father Mr Jude Ojeogwu also criticized the marriage. According to him, the union doesn’t have his consent because he was not carried along.
Well, it seems too late for Me Jude Ojeogwu as his daughter appears to be two months pregnant for Ned Nwoko.
Pictures she has been sharing of late shows her holding her belly and throwing up the peace sign as if to say she’s two months in the family way.

Regina Daniels

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-reveals-she-is-two.html
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko by KristaPretty(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Her business

First to comment grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko by Elelfa: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Issa goal!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals She Is Two Months Pregnant For Ned Nwoko by AllenSpencer: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2019
How will she explain to the child that Ned is his/her father

Kid be like, WTF!

(1) (Reply)

Rate Davido Ft Chris Brown Blow My Mind Collaboration / Nollywood Actor, Apama Egbeigwe Shows His New House (photos)… / #bbnaija: A Bag Of Condom Caught In The Big Brother's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.