Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger (40772 Views)

Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Elikem and Pokello that year
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by SETTINGZ0000000: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bullshit everywhere now
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by kenzysmith: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
K
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by mimilogistics: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
For real cry cry cry

Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
I pity people who don't use godly wisdom. The confession was shared in privacy with full trust when the going was good, but you decided to leak it because you want to be a super star. Hmmmm!

Wisdom is a gift for diciplined ones, and perseverance is maturity.
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by aadoiza: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
joshchisimdi:

“I was in my house when you came with these stories,you never told me you are Elikem’s one night stand. And me trusting you won’t lie because you claim your source of information was Elikem’s mother that you feed n assist financially”

And they say Ghanaians sabi English pass us. What's that at the emboldened Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
They are both adults..........
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Elikem is a gigolo so there’s no news here.
African women have proved once again that it’s only sex which goes through their minds.
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by SURElee(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
It seems Elikem is the happening guy in Ghana, only him fathered children with the wife of a man that led to their divorce, a son with Pokello now sex with this one. Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by mytime24(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kiss nd tell angry
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by dedolampy: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
so ministers are not allowed to have sex abi
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by PetroDollax: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Just shut up and face your rotten country. Is it Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is cursed? Just shut up,huh? Don’t know why you nigerians are soo fvcking hypocrites. Every time something is said about Ghana on this stinking forum, it is about sex or something derogatory. Well, there are many great and positive things happening in Ghana. If you nigerians choose to feed into the negative vibes, that’s your wahala.

Nigerians are filled with so much hatred for Ghana. Some of you go looking for negative stories on Ghana to paste on nairaland. I pray that God will forgive you people. But pasting bad stories about Ghana will not change the fact that Ghana is making steady progress. The Ghanaian economy is growing rapidly. Today, countries that dismissed Ghana as irrelevant have themselves become irrelevant.

You have many issues in your country to talk about. Boko haram, mass kidnappings, armed robberies, widespread pr0stitution and heightened poverty, as well as massive corruption. You people will not talk about those things. Instead Ghana this, Ghana that. Haba, which kind of people are you nigerians?

post=78979986:

Who did this to you?!
Why so much bitterness and hate in one post?!
This is the height of someone mad with the world and everything around him.
We pray God help you ASAP.
Haan haan!!

Send a pm if necessary pls!

1 Like

Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by babydee0085(f): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
How is two adults having consensual sex our business.

Do you need, someone that can help you source and procure your goods from China. You can holla me
Email Addy: babydee00858@gmail.com
Re: Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger by bluefilm: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
But who ask am?

Women no fit keep secret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.