Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) (40769 Views)

Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by envoymedia: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Billionaire Businessman, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money took to his Instagram handle to profess his love for his wife, Juliet, as he shared a video in which he was seen wearing her shoes for her, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the video:

"My wife, My everything."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJd1ersHDWL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0UaAA3zjQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1377930/e-money-gets-romantic-wife-juliet-wears-shoes-video/

9 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by CandyOps(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Eeee money.. a.k.a Too much money.
A.k.a Money stops nonsense
a.k.a Money no gree finish
a.k.a Excess money
a.k.a Bastard money
a.k.a Ichie pounds and dollars.

make i go follow am for IG fess this man dey give me joy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Meto1234(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
E be like say na the new style way dey reign now be this. Am still expecting something like buhari wear aisha shoe for her.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Joefat: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
OP you’re nothing but clown. How does this take concern me?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by crazyclown(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oga Goan do DNA test, and stop praising her until u hav confirmed dat u re the father of all ur children

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by revived: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Odogwu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Bornsinner7: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
"Bitches make the world go round, money makes the bitches go down"

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Blendy77(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
The way yeye things makes front page these days na wa.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Astra101: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abi e money don go do secret DNA test ni

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Exc2000: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
cool

This is how to know Dangote, Rabiu BUA group, Tony Elumelu, Otedola , Adenuga and Alakijia are very simple people

Give EMoney 1/1000 of what this Forbes Billionaires have and we won't rest on Social Media

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Money makes things beautiful.

Poor men are more romantic but it's less regarded,

My guys make money oh...

See my topics!

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by EyezofGod120: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by 900warriorz: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Love is sweeter when garnished with Ego cheesy

I will never be poor in my life embarassed grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by kc4christ(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmm.... dat is to say u re d real fada of d kids.
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by englishmart(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Feminism is simply case a of females agitating to get equal benefits that come with being a man, but no wanting to undertake the responsibilities men undertake. Imagine going to lunch with your female colleague who's a feminist and she still expecting you to pay for her's. In conclusion, no amount of love can blossom without money. That's why there's a high case of paternity fraud these days. E-money isn't free, neither am I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Meskalito1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can someone remind me what poverty is again
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by baggioni: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
angry Only God knows the caliber of Mods in charge today. How can this kind of yeye post make the Frontpage for God's sake, while we have spirit-lifting, educative posts hidden away from everyone.
Maybe na teenagers be the mods sef, they are yet to know what life entails sad angry

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anambra Men know how to take care of their Wife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Best1220: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okay
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
900warriorz:
Love is sweeter when garnished with Ego cheesy

I will never be poor in my life embarassed grin
CandyOps:
Eeee money.. a.k.a Too much money.
A.k.a Money stops nonsense
a.k.a Money no gree finish
a.k.a Excess money
a.k.a Bastard money
a.k.a Ichie pounds and dollars.
make i go follow am for IG fess this man dey give me joy
revived:
Odogwu

GreatPro679:
Money good

Let them continue to sing and praise you, these are the same people hailing Hushpuppi before he landed in US jail!! America is coming for you emoney, when it happened, all these boys hailing you will insult you!!

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by KhingLufem1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
When will my own E- money locate me too?

Angel Gabriel : This year 2021 as the Lord of Host liveth.

Me: be it done to me according to thy word.
Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Aksnoopy: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tissaia:
Occultic bastard, criminal, Yahoo boy, only IPOB worships and celebrate known criminals. IPOB are the only people that are naturally Greedy with criminally corrupted genes.

With this level of hatred, you are sure one of OGUN blood candidate this year, if you don't change asap. undecided

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by harmony75: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
wise man.. more blessings upon your family ����
Re: E-Money Gets Romantic With His Wife, Juliet; Wears Her Shoes For Her (Video) by Thinkherbell(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
This rich man is putting his wife's shoes, but nairaland broke boys will be claiming alpha male every time. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.