Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account (552 Views)

How To Block A U.b.a Debit (atm) Card Using Ussd / Help On How Connect A Changeover Switch *pic* / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by TANID(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Please I Need Your Help On My Elder Sister U.B.A Account That Was Freeze Since Last Week Saturday
While She Was Trying To Withdraw From P.O.S Agent
She Call Me To Help Her And Since Then That I Been Try To Help Her With The Best I Could But Account Still Remained Freeze
I Call Thier Customers Care With 822 Naira After I Wast That Money To Call Them And Not Get Answer Then I Move To Facebook To Inbox Them But Till Now No Respond
So We Now Desided To Go To Anyone Of Thier Branch Today

My Question Now Is That What Do We Need To Provide Before We Can Get This Account UnFreeze

I Never Experience A Such A Thing So I Don't Know Maybe We Need Nepa Bill Or Id Card Or Whatever
My House If Far Away From Where Thier Branch Is And I Don't Wan To Wast Transport Money Again For That
Please Help Needed Urgently

" You Can Edite My Post If You Like"
Re: Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by KristaPretty(f): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
TANID:
Please I Need Your Help On My Elder Sister U.B.A Account That Was Freeze Since Last Week Saturday
While She Was Trying To Withdraw From P.O.S Agent
She Call Me To Help Her And Since Then That I Been Try To Help Her With The Best I Could But Account Still Remained Freeze
I Call Thier Customers Care With 822 Naira After I Wast That Money To Call Them And Not Get Answer Then I Move To Facebook To Inbox Them But Till Now No Respond
So We Now Desided To Go To Anyone Of Thier Branch Today

My Question Now Is That What Do We Need To Provide Before We Can Get This Account UnFreeze

I Never Experience A Such A Thing So I Don't Know Maybe We Need Nepa Bill Or Id Card Or Whatever
My House If Far Away From Where Thier Branch Is And I Don't Wan To Wast Transport Money Again For That
Please Help Needed Urgently

" You Can Edite My Post If You Like"

You should go with the documents you listed above, Nepa bill, ID card, passport and any other documents they ask you to bring.

First to comment grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by TANID(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:

You should go with the documents you listed above, Nepa bill, ID card, passport and any other documents they ask you to bring.

First to comment grin grin grin grin grin grin
But They're Not Yet Ask Me For Anything.
Am Just Gues Maybe They Would Ask 4 It

Thanks For That Anyway
Re: Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by PattyB001: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
TANID:
But They're Not Yet Ask Me For Anything.
Am Just Gues Maybe They Would Ask 4 It

Thanks For That Anyway

Is she able to unfreeze the account ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by TANID(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
PattyB001:

Is she able to unfreeze the account ?
Yes Sir.

Thank You So Much.
Re: Nairalander Urgently Needs Help On Her Freeze U.B.A Account by Lungdick: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello TANID ,
How did she later unfreeze it?

what were the documents she took along??

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:Esther Massages Frodd, Both Play Romance(Pics ) / (VIDEO) How Looters Invaded Shoprite At Lekki, Surulere Outlet On Police Watch / Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.