Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number (34449 Views)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by MrgudK(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
BluntBlunt:
The boy looks gay. He is looking for cheap publicity.
Perhaps he got it and I'm happy for him, Shan George should have respected her life and stayed out of pipux business, Regina knew the cost of being married to an older billionaire and she went for it. Pipu shld learn to respect other pipu by minding their business.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by victorian(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
na fake chat.if shan george even had past dealings with ned nwoko she no go dey dat foolish to come out dey bash d man.

No be fake chat .

Women! Some types of women behave like her. If she can't get the man, nor his attention, they seek to smear the name of the person publicly without thinking and that's exactly what she did in the first place.
She sounded so Pained in Regina marrying Ned.
Calling the man all sorts of names, whereas during her own teenage years. She's even worse than Regina.

She's such an hypocrite and a devilish one at that.

Regina has better be careful with women now roving like wolves round. Ned.

Shan is just to shameless. Na dem.

I know her type. Trust me lefulefu I know the kind of woman Shan is.

Ashewo kobokobo... Just too annoying.

Regina has better watch her back! Older and retired women are not smiling.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Bambambiglo: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Shan George, you better respect yourself if not, these kids would drag your aproko ass on the ground angry

What kind of inappropriate picture is that on your dp?

Show that woman some respect, she's not ya mate
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bambambiglo:

What kind of inappropriate picture is that on your dp?

Show that woman some respect, she's not ya mate

STFU!
My profile pix is none of your business!!
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Exodora: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Even the account name alone tells it all.
See the way he is looking indeed he is Ned's son mumu .You are Ned's son and yet you look malnourished . That boy definitely need nutrition in his life.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Bambambiglo: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

STFU!
My profile pix is none of your business!!

You have no respect for your elders which is a minus for your parental up bringing. smh you need help dear.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
victorian:

No be fake chat .

Women! Some types of women behave like her. If she can't get the man, nor his attention, they seek to smear the name of the person publicly without thinking and that's exactly what she did in the first place.
Calling the man all sorts of names, whereas during her own teenage years. She's even worse than Regina.

not shan george..maybe ini edo or toke markinwa or cossy i might believe that but not shan george.shan george wont low herself like dat and besides that shan george instagram account i am seeing has low number of fiollowers.na fake chat jor.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You have no respect for your elders which is a minus for your parental up bringing. smh you need help dear.

To hell with you and the so called elders wink

If Kemi couldn't respect herself by posting those pictures online, who the fvck am i to respect her?

DR Kemi is super sexy…lemme feed your eyes with more of these beautiful pictures so you can masturbate to something before going to bed wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by victorian(f): 1:11am On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
not shan george..maybe ini edo or toke markinwa or cossy i might believe that but not shan george.shan george wont low herself like dat and besides that shan george instagram account i am seeing has low number of fiollowers.na fake chat jor.

No be fake!

Na shan George!

I know u have a soft spot for her but sorry to disappoint you lefu lefu, I no gree on this matter. She's the one, live and direct!

Nothing u say go make me change my mind about her grin

I hate it when hypocrites condemn other people, it's pisses me off like Madd!!!!
In fact I no sleep again! I don vex!

Na shan George o!
Take it or leave it!
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Bambambiglo: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

If Kemi couldn't respect herself by posting those pictures online, who the fvck am i to respect her?

DR Kemi is super sexy…lemme feed your eyes with more of these beautiful pictures so you can masturbate to something before going to bed wink kiss kiss

Pervert
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by yclick(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2019
stag:
One NLer must know this...

There this awkward moment when you’re walking along a corridor and someone is coming directly opposite you. To avoid collision, you step to the right. To also avoid colliding with you, the person steps to one side too. Incidentally, to the right too.
To give way, you step to the left. Almost at the same time, he also innocently steps to the left.

You both get confused and both of your start going left and right in the attempt t o give way.

What’s the English term for this? If you know, quote.

Conjugal Pendulum Movement or Conjugal Collision

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2019
grin
victorian:

No be fake!

Na shan George!

I know u have a soft spot for her but sorry to disappoint you lefu lefu, I no gree on this matter. She's the one, live and direct!

I hate it when hypocrites condemn other people, it's pisses me off like Madd!!!!

Na shan George o!
Take it or leave it!
grin
victorian:

No be fake!

Na shan George!

Na shan George o!
Take it or leave it!
na waoh why u no like shan george na lol.shan george na one of the few nollywood actresses i respect admire apart from chioma chuckuka,mercy johnson and joke silva cos these ladies respect themselves and no go ever involve themselves in scandal.if shan george for want that man number all she need do na to approach the man directly using one of her ngo pet projects as excuse to approach d man.why she go stoop so low to try to dey hassle phone number from d pickin hand.she no go dey as foolish as dat nau cos she go know say such tin go cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

warris dis biko
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Exodora:
Even the account name alone tells it all.
See the way he is looking indeed he is Ned's son mumu .You are Ned's son and yet you look malnourished . That boy definitely need nutrition in his life.
ned nwoko does not take care of him and his mom.he said dat b4 on his social media page.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
warris dis biko

Pictures of a sexy woman wink
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Pervert

Warefa angry
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by victorian(f): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin na waoh why u no like shan george na lol.shan george na one of the few nollywood actresses i respect admire apart from chioma chuckuka,mercy johnson and joke silva cos these ladies respect themselves and no go ever involve themselves in scandal.if shan george for want that man number all she need do na to approach the man directly using one of her ngo pet projects as excuse to approach d man.why she go stoop so low to try to dey hassle phone number from d pickin hand.she no go dey as foolish as dat nau cos she go know say such tin go cast.

Does she really have ngo projects going for her?

Cause I have not seen or heard any NGO from her side.

What I'm I even saying, registering a company as NGO through CAC does not give her or anyone quick access to Ned. Hope you know?
It's not about ngo. That's if she has any existing floating one on ground.

And I'm angry she insulted Ned publicly, I'm not saying she should lick his assz. But wetin concern her? What's her problem? She's worse than Regina. At least Regina didn't become pregnant at age 15, like her.

Abeg I'm. Done with her matter. She's a hypocrite, end of story.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pictures of a sexy woman wink
hm na waoh .is dat not kemi olunoyo? why she go dey take dat kind of pictures? endtime tinzs.
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Exodora: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
lefulefu:
ned nwoko does not take care of him and his mom.he said dat b4 on his social media page.

How then is he going to connect Shangeorge to his father when him himself doesn't have asses to him (his father Ned).
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Exodora: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
victorian:

No be fake chat .

So pained how you think everybody have time for nonsense , is high time you guys should stop saying shit about ladies please it pisses me off everybody is not same everybody will never be same .
Just because one guy in my lodge and his girl wake up every morning to interrupt my sleep with their noise while having sex even in the night sef we the compound can't come and sleep peaceful it doesn't make us tag them foolish people or stop us from talking to them.
The guy thing is big and the girl keeps disturbing everybody with her noise so we should tag it that all boys have big Dickson or have sex every morning .
I think is time you guys should stop generalizing things like this .
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Exodora: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
KelvinCX:
confusion

Coincident
Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Exodora:

How then is he going to connect Shangeorge to his father when him himself doesn't have asses to him (his father Ned).
thats why i said d chat is fake

1 Like

Re: Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number by booksrite(f): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2019
na waoh why u no like shan george na lol.shan george na one of the few nollywood actresses i respect admire apart from chioma chuckuka,mercy johnson and joke silva cos these ladies respect themselves and no go ever involve themselves in scandal.if shan george for want that man number all she need do na to approach the man directly using one of her ngo pet projects as excuse to approach d man.why she go stoop so low to try to dey hassle phone number from d pickin hand.she no go dey as foolish as dat nau cos she go know say such tin go cast.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma Shares Gift On The Street To Celebrate His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo Gorgeous In Cleavage-Baring Jumpsuit / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.