Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic (34450 Views)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2017
They are a one big family.

Former beauty queen and singer Flavour's first babymama, Sandra Okagbue shared this photo of herself with her daughter and Anna Ebiere's daughter who she called her twins.

Her caption read:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/sandra-okagbue-calls-her-daughter-anna.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by dacovajnr: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2017
All na Eye service undecided..Annie no do Her own? undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by baeboo: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2017
awwwww! this lovely
Baby mama association

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by angelTI(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2017
I laugh in swahili grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

So na this one win the baby mama competition lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cry tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Jeffrey12(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
cute kidz.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Chidex2442(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Flexherbal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Beautiful kids !
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Notice me. Just for show. Love is in the heart, hate is in the heart.
What you see on social media may not be what is obtainable in reality

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Fabulosdave01: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
So should we fry beans?

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mods, abeg change my religion. I no be Muslim, I nor know muhammad apart from the fact that he is a false prophet. The only one I know is Jesus

52 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Hemanwel(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dont even know what to say here therefore, make I waka pass.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by maberry(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
No need visiting the sins of her parents on her
Nice 1, Keep it up
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Deepfreezer(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hope they will also be sharing Flavors dicck, some party shiii

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by simplemach(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by LastSurvivor11: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
When you have money, u will here unprecedented things like "we love our boyfriend so much" from ur girlfriends..

9z one shaa..

9 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Mrsugo40: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
angryr
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is dat her boobs wanting 2 pop out of her dress am seeing....................no wonder flavour made her a baby mama.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
sluts...Hoes.
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by bbbabes(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
cute
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Story, she is just trying to tell Flavour she is the person to marry, that she can as well love her mate's daughter. The competition is real

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Idydarling(f): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
pretender

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by mosho2good: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
After all she's a baby mama
Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Mods, abeg change my religion. I no be Muslim, I nor know muhammad apart from the fact that he is a false prophet. The only one I know is Jesus
Once you comment on a thread meant for only Muslims, Nairaland attaches that signature to your profile. So always check the designation of the thread first if it has to do with islam. Its on the same line as the title. It will go on its own after sometime. Forgotten the timeline. Dont go commenting on their threads if you dont want to retain it forever. In the meantime, chill.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by DIKEnaWAR: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Women and money!

When Flavour was doing live band in Enugu, these women wouldn't have allowed him to come near them with a 10 metres pole. Now that he is made and swinging, they have gladly shared his wire guzz and babis and are living in peace and celebrating it.

Meanwhile, in one street corner somewhere, one young man is without a woman to love. He can't afford one, yet he is a star in the making and can afford 20 in the future. You see how life is?

Women will be quick to say all men cheat, yet by their actions they encourage it. As long as you have money, cheating is allowed.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Loisemm:

Once you comment on a thread meant for only Muslims, Nairaland attaches that signature to your profile. So always check the designation of the thread first if it has to do with islam. Its on the same line as the title.

Hmmm. And there is no thread for only christians. Why are muslims given special treatment worldwide? even on nairaland. Seun, abeg remove that mumu islam title from my profile undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Ksslib(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.

"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

"No, I cant" I answered back.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by Pavore9: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
angelTI:
I laugh in swahili grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

So na this one win the baby mama competition lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cry tongue

I speak Swahili but l neva learn how to laugh in it o! grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic by toprealman: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
All I can see is the pose of a deadly snake ready to strike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M / Kizz Daniel Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos: Cute Boi Like Vado Na Girls Dey Rush / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.