Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Billionaire Business Man And Owner Of Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka Preaching I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billionaire Business Man And Owner Of Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka Preaching I (369 Views)

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Business Man And Owner Of Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka Preaching I by correctkidabc(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Billionaire business man and owner of coscharise group Cosmas Maduka was spotted earlier yesterday preaching the word of God in the street of lagos.This might surprise you but it really has a deep meaning.According to him, he gave his life for over 46 years ago and they have been massive turnaround in his life.As rich as he is he is least expected to be on the street preaching the word of God but here he is ….what excuse do you still have?

watch video here:https://www.correctkid.com/billionaire-business-man-and-owner-of-coscharis-group-cosmas-maduka-preaching-in-street-of-lagosvideo/
Re: Billionaire Business Man And Owner Of Coscharis Group, Cosmas Maduka Preaching I by Harrymig1(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Festive Was Cancel By Emirate Councils In Katsina Due To Insecurity "Rev" / Imam Passes Away On Pulpit While Delivering Jumat Lecture / I Have Cured More Than 50 HIV Patients With My Spiritual Water – Brother Sammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.