Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,975 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Are You Selling? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are You Selling? (213 Views)

What Are You Selling? / WHAT ARE YOU SELLING AND HOW ARE YOU SELLING IT? / What Are You Selling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Selling? by Zeus888: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
I have observed that many are yet to grasp the concept of money making. We easily get carried away with sweet ads "make millions a week" and all that trash. I have been absent on this forum for long only to return and see that much hasn't changed.

This year 2019 will not pass you by if and if you understand the first principle of money and that is "what are you selling?"

Take it or leave it we are all selling one thing or the other, from lawyers to engineers to the provision store close to your house. You need to be offering something. As straight forward as this rule is many still don't get it and all they do is confess their need for money and advertise their perceived helplessness.

I am here to tell you that you are not helpless, you're a creator, an artist, an inventor, a destiny maker!
This is not another fruitless motivation write up, I don't believe that with the present economy in Nigeria, any sane person will still need motivation to move ahead. Rather, I am here to tell you that you need to be known for something. Your service, your product, your skills are all cogent avenue to earn a living.

Overtime I am going to share with you tips on selling your products effectively, so keep up with this thread and I promise, you won't be disappointed.
As for those who are bereft of ideas on products to sell both online and offline, you can DM me on Instagram.

Your Online partner & friend
Zuby Chucks
Instagram : @zubychucks
Office : 12 Salamotu Street Isolo Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Two Oando Directors Resign As Crisis Worsens / AGO Of 90,000MT Off Lome Waters For Sale Now At $470/10. / PROMO! Get A Reliable And Affordable Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.