Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine (1119 Views)

ELECTROCUTED: Man Dies Trying To Vandalise Power Cables In Kaduna (graphics Pics / How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by westsidema(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2007
i guess it was like 4th of may, 2007 (dis yr, dis yr it happened), a friend of mine told me on 6th of may, that a Nigerian business guy (an ibo guy) was travelling from bangkok 2 macau with cocain being wrapped in his stomach. so the plane delayed (like 5hr) in bangkok as he stayed in the airport b4 he could travel to macau airport. as he was in macau airport, he died cuz of the cocain being wrapped in his stomach (as it was hidden).
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by cuteass1(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2007
Oooh lawd, the risks people take for the sake of QUICKY money na wah shocked

His case is even a milder one Cos it was tied to his tommy, I've heard cases of people swallowing the thing and passing it out in the toilet later on after they're landed at their destination . .

gOSH . . *talking to money* you really are the root of all evil angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by westsidema(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2007
yea, like in da gangster movie called LOCK DOWN. u might have seen the movie too. master p. and sticky fingaz r in da movie.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by cuteass1(f): 2:54pm On May 06, 2007
westsidema:

yea, like in da gangster movie called LOCK DOWN. u might have seen the movie too. master p. and sticky fingaz r in da movie.

My sister . . goes to emphasize that its not "just movies".

Its pathetic to put your life on the line like that, after your death, you lives to enjoy the cash??

I don't feel sorry for them ooh, just their family members that are left to mourn !!! cry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by westsidema(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2007
yea i understand u but the point is that, it happens. like some of dis gangster's movies or stuff or whatever it is for crime, it happens. sometimes i feel sori 4 dem cuz they're like tryin 2 make money quick but they do it in a bad way which i dont like it n from they learn to do other bad things like raping, homosexual n some others. i mean some do it.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Trying To Traffic Cocaine by IBDat(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2007
westsidema:

yea i understand u but the point is that, it happens. like some of this gangster's movies or stuff or whatever it is for crime, it happens. sometimes i feel sori 4 them because they're like tryin 2 make money quick but they do it in a bad way which i don't like it n from they learn to do other bad things like raping, homosexual n some others. i mean some do it.

Thats true just goes to empahsise the saying 'money is the root off all evils' and 'evil begets evil'

(1) (Reply)

Woman Steals Baby. / Woman Arrested For Battering Her Son [photos] / Sundays Are No Longer Safe In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.