Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos (19734 Views)

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) / Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Naijaalive(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
I’m super delighted to announce I’ve joined the amazing and trusted @travelbeta team as an ambassador ! Go better with Travelbeta !! ✈️✈️��#Travelbeta #Travel

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/cute-photo-of-davido-as-he-become-ambassador-of-travelbeta.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by KristaPretty(f): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Congrats Omo yoruba grin grin grin grin

First to comment

11 Likes

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Waakanda: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
More money, more olosh...

11 Likes

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by TwitterGist: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
You just have to respect Davido when it comes to securing the bag and managing a business.

He's a businessman on top of his game.

Congrats man!!!

18 Likes

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Spar7tan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
The rich are just getting richer, its well.

Congrats OBO

6 Likes

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Amuocha: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Seen ...Ajala the traveller grin
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Timekeeper: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
U just dey enjoy.... I know things say u Don experience brokenness before.

Right now, Davido brokenness in my own side is I'm a millionaire.
But I thank God for everything sha..

Ni Naka Ne Jesus

Anyone bless ur guy with 5k pls

Read my post on my profile
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by freemanbubble: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay

In a saner planet Davido the frog voice is not supposed to be singing
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good for him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen ...Ajala the traveller grin

It's not his fault that you are sentenced to sit in the village and be drinking Ikpeazu's kerosene.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by khinqberry(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
O.B.O,

baddest

come ooh where is that our private jet,feel like....
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by seanjy4konji: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
rich keep getting rich ni ooo

las lass na blood money. go sure pass.
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by BlueAir: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:
Congrats Omo yoruba grin grin grin grin

First to comment
i hope seun is paying u for ur data and focus

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by herakles: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
SMH!
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Isoduwa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timekeeper:
U just dey enjoy.... I know things say u Don experience brokenness before.

Right now, Davido brokenness in my own side is I'm a millionaire.
But I thank God for everything sha..

Ni Naka Ne Jesus

Anyone bless ur guy with 5k pls

Read my post on my profile
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Nine2Five: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
After Graduation, what next

Congrats on your recent graduation. But which way people, with this present Nigeria. What is your plan.

you might find this blog useful:

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/06/03/after-graduation-what-next/

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Tladybukky(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good afternoon, please can anyone here help me on how to open a yaun account ( China currency) and also help suggest a good, reliable and genuine transfer apps apart from transferswise app. Thanks
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Timekeeper: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Isoduwa post=78982241][/quote]

Wow edo boy.. U never see anytin... I say I broke, u dey highlight my English error for me

Even if my English correct, how much I go get?

Omo ase
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good for him and Chioma
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by olumalcolm(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Baddest cheesy
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Aidejay(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
With all the 10 million plus followers
This guy go still dey get 100k likes and less than that seff
Like say all im followers na spirit

1 Like

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by Sureskid863(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let me teach you how you can make up to ₦5,000 daily with just #1800 and cash out every week with no referral. ��� follow this link to chat me up on whatsapp https:///2347039424267?text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20the%20GIFTAL%20things.

Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
He don give ikorodubois d 1million wey he promise them? abi Lati never still pick their call
Re: Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos by AllenSpencer: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo outfit

Tender your cards there at your own risk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo / Azealia Banks Slams TSR Owner, Angela Nwandu: Asks Her To Focus On Nigeria / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary & 15 Years Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.