Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (31340 Views)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 10:25am On May 08, 2018
Infinix Mobile Is set to unveil Nigerian superstar Davido as it brand ambassador in an event in Lagos.

Assurance is certain as I'll be bringing you live updates as it's happening at the event.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 10:27am On May 08, 2018
The stage is set

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by madridguy(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2018
The people from that side full of bad belle will soon be here now to brag how they will boycott Infinix Product for unveiling a Yoruba artist as their ambassador. Mtchew

Congratulation OBO

Hala Madrid

Hala Davido.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 08, 2018
Hahaha

See the rubbish brand Davido decided.to become the ambassador of?

Men so sad, 5his sure won't make me.buy those substandard Chinese trash phones

Drops mic , picks up.iphoneX and kat walks out of.thread

Rubbish

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2018
Woooow
This is a big one for Infinix
cc lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by madridguy(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2018
Dey here they form Behind as if you don see IPhone X before for real life talk less of holding it. We sabi your type

jenigurl:
Hahaha

Rubbish

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2018
And he doesn't even use your products

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2018
Infinix and Davido? The combo looks odd. Small Doctor, Lil Kesh or any other "Street" ambassador will make a better option. Infinix is meant for the "Street".

17 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:
Infinix and Davido? The combo looks odd. Small Doctor, Lil Kesh or any other "Street" ambassador will make a better option. Infinix is meant for the "Street".

What's wrong with a having an A list artiste as brand ambassador.

18 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2018
madridguy:
Dey here they form Behind as if you don see IPhone X before for real life talk less of holding it. We sabi your type

Don't mind the guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 10:59am On May 08, 2018
The press conference is underway and Davido is here.

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2018
Realboygenius:

What's wrong with a having an A list artiste as brand ambassador.

Davido is an A list artiste but Infinix is not an A list brand in the telecom/smartphone industry. What's the perception of the people about Infinix phones? (cheap, budget phone, low quality, right??) What's the perception of the people about Davido?

Do you see any gap?
This isn't a mockery of the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or of very high quality, and in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

However, celebrity endorsement is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2018
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Davido is an A list artiste but Infinix is not an A list brand in the telecom/smartphone industry. What's the perception of the people about Infinix phones? (cheap, budget phone, low quality, right??) What's the perception of the people about Davido?

Do you see any gap?

Celebrity endorsement (in marketing mgt) is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

Your perception of the brand doesn't matter.
Infinix to the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2018
Realboygenius:

Your perception of the brand doesn't matter.
Infinix to the world

I don't expect you to understand my views. I'm not trying to de-value the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or be of very high quality and, in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

20 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Kalapizim(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Do you see any gap?
This isn't a mockery of the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or of very high quality, and in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

However, celebrity endorsement is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by tziz(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2018
Ennyholar:
The press conference is underway.
The Projector's carriage is motorized.. Sharp! cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 11:50am On May 08, 2018
Arrival of guests

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 11:52am On May 08, 2018
Guest registration at the unveiling of the partnership between #DavidoAndInfinix
#DoubleAmazingNaija

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Do you see any gap?

Acidosis:

Do you see any gap?

I totally agree with you. I mean! Its like using Ray Hushpuppi as an Itel phone ambassador when we all know that the show off king hardly sees it around him talk more of using it. The thing is, using Davido as an infinix ambassador just seems like an indirect jest on their brand. I'm a big infinix fan but this time I think they made the wrong call.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:
Hahaha

Rubbish

How is that Davido's problem? So he should tell them he doesn't need their money? U are kidding me right. Is it Davido that went to them that he wants to be their brand ambassador? As rich as man city are they didn't decline tecno when they went into partnership with them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by chuks34(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
wink OBO baba
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
WE wont still buy shitfinix ohhh.. cool cool

do you want to have some fun?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh.. lets video chat wink
serious buyers only!! please!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by MrGreenMavro: 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Tracypacy(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
Today makes it exactly 2 years I realized the number a girl gave me was the day's date :080 08 05 2016.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Tunasco4u(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2018
OK
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by carpmam: 1:45pm On May 08, 2018
Make una allow davido reap the fruit of his labour, its not easy to sacrifice three friends within a month
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by dapolaw(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2018
Why will infinix use a Yoruba person as their ambassador, what about the Igbos?

We will not take it.

Yeye set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by rapfezy: 1:46pm On May 08, 2018
Even chioma wont use the phone
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nmakukwu: 1:47pm On May 08, 2018
Can they afford him?
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
greenhulk:

How is that Davido's problem? So he should tell them he doesn't need their money? U are kidding me right. Is it Davido that went to them that he wants to be their brand ambassador? As rich as man city are they didn't decline tecno when they went into partnership with them.

Infinix is a low budget low quality devuce the brand ambassador match doesn't fit

I would never buy an infinix device just because.

On the other hand I attend Davido concerts whenever I am in Nigeria if i can

This match up is wrong I would expect them to pick an upcoming artist for this instead but you wouldn't understand so ...
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by YomiTee123(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
davido is not in the event sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.