Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions (3051 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Bilyonaire: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

The Only difference today is that of the Tv..and Pastor Kumuyi Ministering in other Churches

1. Why did he not minister in other churches?

2. What made him change his mind about this?

1 Like

Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Janosky: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The GS has been ministering on television since the 80's. People are just not educated enough to understand what he means by the term - 'Paradigm-Shift.'
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
I was a Member of DLBC for over 20 Years.. DLBC has never said u should not Transmit blood...
don't spread lies...

The Only difference today is that of the Tv..

This OLAADEGBU na professional mind reader wey dey read kumuyi mind to see wetin kumuyi "paradigm shift" dey mean.

***** Lying "mind reader " Pharisee, you dey open new post/thread where,your DLBC member "for over 20 years" , Mr "Righteousness89" dey expose your "DLBC is not against watching TV" lie lie.
Congratulations !!!!!
Lol.
**cc:Righteousness89.
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Righteousness89(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bilyonaire:

1. Why did he not minister in other churches?

2. What made him change his mind about this?

Get to DLBC Headquarters, you will see Pastor Kumuyi der...
He will be the Right one to give you Answers
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Godssword1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nothing wrong with his decision.

Download good Gospel Music here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/latest-nigerian-gospel-music.html
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Bilyonaire: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Righteousness89:
Get to DLBC Headquarters, you will see Pastor Kumuyi der...
He will be the Right one to give you Answers

Alright. You could've simply said "I don't know," and that would've sufficed. Thanks all the same though.
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Janosky:

This OLAADEGBU na professional mind reader wey dey read kumuyi mind to see wetin kumuyi "paradigm shift" dey mean.

***** Lying "mind reader " Pharisee, you dey open new post/thread where,your DLBC member "for over 20 years" , Mr "Righteousness89" dey expose your "DLBC is not against watching TV" lie lie.
Congratulations !!!!!
Lol.
**cc:Righteousness89.

I am still waiting for you to provide evidence where the GS banned DL members from owning or watching television. It is either you supply the evidence or forever hold your peace. smiley
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Janosky: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I am still waiting for you to provide evidence where the GS banned DL members from owning or watching television. It is either you supply the evidence or forever hold your peace. smiley
Righteousness89 come & see your DLBC member lying on a public forum.... even when you disproof his lie. He called his lie "paradigm shift".
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Righteousness89 come & see your DLBC member lying on a public forum.... even when you disproof his lie. He called his lie "paradigm shift".

Where is the proof? If somebody like Sunday Adelaja, who claimed that he got converted by watching Pastor Kumuyi preach on the television before he travelled to Russia (and this must be in the 80's), how did that happen if he was against the use of television? undecided
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Janosky: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Where is the proof? If somebody like Sunday Adelaja, who claimed that he got converted by watching Pastor Kumuyi preach on the television before he travelled to Russia (and this must be in the 80's), how did that happen if he was against the use of television? undecided

Haters Kumuyi Live On TV by PastorKun
( m ): 9:44pm On Sep 22 , 2013
Image123:
They are showing face oh, as usual,
your post borders on hearsay and
falsehood. We are not surprised.
Hear say I am not surprised as I have known
you to be a notorious bare faced liar on this
forum. Several deeper life members have
testified about DL ban on TV even on this
forum. I also remember very clearly in the
eighties at the height of spreading this
poison, several DL members I know threw
away their TVs based on this false doctrine.

by Candour
( m ): 10:31am On Sep 23 , 2013

Actually image, I was in DLBC from 1986 to
1999(my dad is still there) and my father
was asked to remove the TV from our house
if he wanted the house fellowship to
continue in his house and still remain a
worker in church. He complied in 1990.
In fact even Coke was anathema to deeper
life initially because of the caffeine content
before it was relaxed. Get hold of the book
with title 'The extraordinary growth of the
Deeper life bible Church' . A story of deeper
life written by an American church historian
in 1988. I think Kumuyi made reference to
these issues and concluded by saying 'when
I was a child, I thought like a child'

**** Lying OLAADEGBU Pharisee and Kumuyi worshipper extraordinaire, SHAME ON YOU !!!!
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Janosky:

Haters Kumuyi Live On TV by PastorKun
( m ): 9:44pm On Sep 22 , 2013
Image123:
They are showing face oh, as usual,
your post borders on hearsay and
falsehood. We are not surprised.
Hear say I am not surprised as I have known
you to be a notorious bare faced liar on this
forum. Several deeper life members have
testified about DL ban on TV even on this
forum. I also remember very clearly in the
eighties at the height of spreading this
poison, several DL members I know threw
away their TVs based on this false doctrine.

by Candour
( m ): 10:31am On Sep 23 , 2013

Actually image, I was in DLBC from 1986 to
1999(my dad is still there) and my father
was asked to remove the TV from our house
if he wanted the house fellowship to
continue in his house and still remain a
worker in church. He complied in 1990.
In fact even Coke was anathema to deeper
life initially because of the caffeine content
before it was relaxed. Get hold of the book
with title 'The extraordinary growth of the
Deeper life bible Church' . A story of deeper
life written by an American church historian
in 1988. I think Kumuyi made reference to
these issues and concluded by saying 'when
I was a child, I thought like a child'

**** Lying OLAADEGBU Pharisee and Kumuyi worshipper extraordinaire, SHAME ON YOU !!!!

You are getting close to providing evidence of a DL giving a TV ban. Can you provide the page number of the book Titled 'The extraordinary growth of the Deeper life bible Church'? It is only after then that I will start to take you serious. Provide the reference to back up your claim that DL banned Television for it's members or forever hold your peace.
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Alanpoza007: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
UceeGod:

People like you who use all their lives trying to find fault in everyone never really get a life. Kumuyi has never emphasized on calling him or anyone by titles. Even though he is a professor in mathematics, he prefers to be called W. F. KUMUYI
Stop lying, Pastor Kumuyi was never a Professor of Mathematics. He didn't even have a Ph.D in Mathematics talk more of being a Prof.
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I also know of some folks whose loyalty is to one certain TB Joshua and not to God. undecided

jesusjnr:
Lol!

I am not only TB Joshua's disciple, but also the disciple of Kumuyi and every other church leader i endorse.

For they are all satanists by virtue of my endorsement! grin

So says the blind fool and ignorant swine.

jesusjnr:
I can't keep wasting time with a swine who refuses to leave the scumfilled pit he is, because he sees it as the cleanest place ever.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
/\ /\ /\

Light has nothing in common with darkness.
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who is Pst Kumuyi's Spiritual Father? In an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41U72n-9qcU
Re: GS Kumuyi Clears The Air On The Removal Of Deeper Life Doctrines And Traditions by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Who is Pst Kumuyi's Spiritual Father? In an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41U72n-9qcU

Bumped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were God, What Would You Like To Change On Earth?. / SEE What This Pastor Is Doing to Pregnant Women Inside Church / Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.