Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? (2666 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam / How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
You will never hear a Muslim tell you the circumstances surrounding the death of their beloved Muhammad. Even the Imams shy away from discussing it.

You know why? Because Muhammad died from poison!

When Muhammad besieged a Jewish town and killed the men there and took their treasures one of the Jewish women decided to test the authenticity of the prophethood of Muhammad.

The jewess knew that no real and genuine prophet could die of poison because God will neutralize the poison for him!

So if Muhammad could be affected by the poison, then he is not a true prophet of God!

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah) This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess and said to her(: What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you The Apostle of Allah )peace_be_upon_him then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

As expected, the poison got rid of Muhammad and that confirmed the Jewess’ suspicions!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
May your pathetic lies not consume you. Don’t even try to engage me.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Why are you always trying to deny your authentic hadith when they expose the truth about your religion?

Was Muhammad poisoned or not?

Did the Poison made him sick or not?

Did Muhammad ascribe the sickness that led to his death to the poison he ate at Khaibar or not?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muhammad claimed that he believed in Jesus Christ, unfortunately Muhammad dying from poison meant that he never believed in Christ because according to Jesus Christ, poison can’t harm believers!

And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
-Mark 16:17-18

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muhammad himself confessed that the poison he ate was responsible for the sickness that led to his death

"Sunan Abu Dawood 39:4499:
Narrated Umm Mubashshir: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) during the sickness of which he died :What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta."

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Administration1: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
I do not understand anything here, please do not raise any religious issue that is capable of stoking the embers of violence,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
How the Muhammad’s followers belief that he was a true prophet led to their untimely death!

Bishr, one of Muhammad’s followers knew that the food was poisoned immediately he tasted the poisoned meat but he continued eating it because he put his trust in Muhammad that for Muhammad to have also been eating the food then they were safe.

Ibn Sa’d, page 251:
When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it, Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, “Hold back your hands! Because this foreleg; …informed me that it is poisoned.” Thereupon Bishr said, “By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.”

Unfortunately for Bishr, the same way Bishr knew the meat was poisoned from its taste and decided to swallow it because of his faith in Muhammad, Muhammad refused to swallow his own meat but despite that, the poison still had effects on him!

“When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’ Then he called for the woman and she confessed, and when he asked her what had induced her to do this she answered: ‘You know what you have done to my people. I said to myself, If he is a king I shall ease myself of him and if he is a prophet he will be informed (of what I have done).’ So the apostle let her off. Bishr died from what he had eaten.
Marwan b. Uthman b. Abu Sa’id b. al-Mu’alla told me: The apostle had said in his illness of which he was to die when Umm Bishr d. al-Bara came to visit him, ‘O Umm Bishr, this is the time in which I feel a deadly pain from what I ate with your brother at Khaybar.’ The Muslims considered that the apostle had died as a martyr in addition to the prophetic office with which God had honoured him.
- Sira Ibn Ishaq The Life of Muhammad, p. 516
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by duro4chang(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
I will advise you get hold of the hadth and read it. I am not a muslim but know little about islam but have never come across this story. I have to search for it.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Administration1:
I do not understand anything here, please do not raise any religious issue that is capable of stoking the embers of violence,
Jesus was crucified, does telling people how he was crucified lead to violence?

This thread is quoting from Islamic books that narrate how Muhammad died

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
I will advise you get hold of the hadth and read it. I am not a muslim but know little about islam but have never come across this story. I have to search for it.
Please did the reference I gave confirm the story or not?
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even though Muhammad didn’t swallow the poison, its effect was seen on his Uvula

Sahih Muslim 26:5430
Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger ﷺ with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah’s Messenger.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
advocatejare:

I am not a muslim and cannot get the hadith. I have checked and it is true he was poisoned. He died three years after taking the poison. A lamb was killed prepared and poisoned. He ate and it started killing him.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Some Muslims would lie to you that everyone that ate the poisoned meat died except Muhammad.
That’s falsehoods, as it was only “some” and not all Muhammad’s companions that ate the poisoned meat died immediately!

And Muhammad got treatment (cupping.) for the poison, but despite that he still succumbed!

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her. He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This I foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not a muslim and cannot get the hadith.
The Hadith is on the internet, if you search for it on google with the reference given, you will find it

I have checked and it is true he was poisoned. He died three years after taking the poison. A lamb was killed prepared and poisoned. He ate and it started killing him.
After he died, he was left unburied for 3 days!
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
LegalfWolf, Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, NeoWanZaeed, Rash4ductluv, Haekymbahd, drlateef, motayoayinde, LordMoh, Compton11, MrCodeSolo, IMAliyu, KayB, jaggabban, Realismailakabir, Vannessa7,
Bami8064
Greatgr
Gaskiyamagana
Alfarouq
Ladunal
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
A whole messenger of allah was poisoned to death, died like a disturbance mosque rat.. what a shame cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by RightChanneI: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
advocatejare:

The Hadith is on the internet, if you search for it on google with the reference given, you will find it

After he died, he was left unburied for 3 days!

Why was he left unburied for 3 days?
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
advocatejare:

See

No be all Muslims dey carry Quran for head like this or that
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by sonmvayina(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't think he died from the poison he ate 3 years prior...it is not possible.

He died in Aisha's chambers. I think he was killed by Abubakar and Aisha, so he can become the next calliph....or leader of the Muslims..I think there was a prophesy to that effect..
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
RightChanneI:

Why was he left unburied for 3 days?
Because he didn’t appoint a successor before his death and he was giving hopes to 2 people as the potential successors: Ali his cousin, and Abu Bakr his father-in-law, fight broke out immediately after his death between the people loyal to the two potential successors, that fight was what led to the division of Muslims world into Sunni and Shia and the first Islamic civil war in which many Muslims killed one another and the crisis among Muslims till date

Muslims following sunnah today don’t wait for the dead bodies of their loved ones to be left unburied for 3 days like that of Muhammad today.

You know why, they are ashamed of the events that led to the bodies of their dear muhammad to be left unburied for 3 days. They don’t talk about it
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

See

No be all Muslims dey carry Quran for head like this or that
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:
A whole messenger of allah was poisoned to death, died like a disturbance mosque rat.. what a shame cry
They don’t want people to know about it
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
advocatejare:
You will never hear a Muslim tell you the circumstances surrounding the death of their beloved Muhammad. Even the Imams shy away from discussing it.

You know why? Because Muhammad died from poison!

When Muhammad besieged a Jewish town and killed the men there and took their treasures one of the Jewish women decided to test the authenticity of the prophethood of Muhammad.

The jewess knew that no real and genuine prophet could die of poison because God will neutralize the poison for him!

So if Muhammad could be affected by the poison, then he is not a true prophet of God!

As expected, the poison got rid of Muhammad and that confirmed the Jewess’ suspicions!
I learnt that he died while bedding his last wife Aisha.
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
I learnt that he died while bedding his last wife Aisha.
Aisha narrated that Muhammad took his last breath while their saliva was in each others mouths, she didn’t say that they were having s*x, but she said that he died on the day of her “turn”

Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to
stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Truvelisback(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
advocatejare:

Aisha narrated that Muhammad took his last breath while their saliva was in each others mouths, she didn’t say that they were having s*x, but she said that he died on the day of her “turn”

Was it the same effect of the poisonious meat he ate?
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Was it the same effect of the poisonious meat he ate?
The poisonous meat made him sick and the sickness became fatal, and he died on one of the fatal days of his illness, that day was what Aisha narrated in the hadith below

Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to
stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
-Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144
Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Ovacoma: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Muhammad died of poison! Muslims spend much of their time discussing the death of Jesus, arguing about how he
didn't die on the cross,the event that took place about 600 years before mumu and mad man was born. They try to correct the people that witnessed the event live. These same mumu people refrain from discussing the death of their most beloved prophet and most important person in their lives! The Hadiths give vivid account of how "the most obvious false prophet in the world"died, but these mumu people refuse to read it. Thank God for people like Christian Prince, David Wood, Apostate prophet, Alfadi, Hatun Tash, Jay Smith, etc. These people open the eyes of Muslims to what their clerics and imams are hiding from them. Islam is built on lies!! Internet is the most powerful enemy of Islam today,!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by motayoayinde: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not a muslim and cannot get the hadith. I have checked and it is true he was poisoned. He died three years after taking the poison. A lamb was killed prepared and poisoned. He ate and it started killing him.

I'M QUOTING YOU BECAUSE I READ YOUR COMMENTS SOMETIMES (on politics) AND I KNOW YOU DONT BELONG IN THE CATEGORY OF THE OP.

DISREGARD ANY ACCOUNT OF THE PROPHET'S DEATH CLAIMING HE DIED OF POISONED FOOD.

HE WAS INDEED POISONED BUT HE DIED THREE CLEAR YEARS AFTER THAT, LEADING A VERY HEALTHY AND BUSY LIFE IN ALL THAT PERIOD.

WHAT POISON WORTH ITS NAMES LEAVES YOU TO DO THAT, IN GOOD HEALTH AND FOR THAT LONG?

PLEASE READ ABOUT THE PROPHET OF ISLAM IN BOOKS WRITTEN BY MUSLIMS AND NOT AVOWED ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE THE OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by advocatejare(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

I'M QUOTING YOU BECAUSE I READ YOUR COMMENTS SOMETIMES (on politics) AND I KNOW YOU DONT BELONG IN THE CATEGORY OF THE OP.

So you’re denying your own sahih ahadith just because you are ashamed of how Muhammad died!

HE WAS INDEED POISONED BUT HE DIED THREE CLEAR YEARS AFTER THAT, LEADING A VERY HEALTHY AND BUSY LIFE IN ALL THAT PERIOD.

WHAT POISON WORTH ITS NAMES LEAVES YOU TO DO THAT, IN GOOD HEALTH AND FOR THAT LONG?
So are you saying that Muhammad was lying when he said that the sickness that led to his death was due to the poison he ate?

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

PLEASE READ ABOUT THE PROPHET OF ISLAM IN BOOKS WRITTEN BY MUSLIMS AND NOT AVOWED ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE THE OP.
All the books I quoted that revealed how muhammad died were written by Muslims: Sunan Abu Dawood, Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari,etc

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Ovacoma: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2023
motayoayinde:

ISLAM IS BUILT ON LIES AND DECEIT! After all the evidence provided from muslims' sources, someone still tries to cover the truth right here? What a religion!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Administration1:
Exactly... Please OP leave muslims alone.
The violence part is what frighten me about islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? by Ovacoma: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Religion of peace indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rising From The Dead" People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell / Can Heaven Satisfy All? / Does Good Friday Mean Anything To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.