Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries (9637 Views)

Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries / Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by farem: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78982584:
Loads of negative news coming out of this Abia state on a weekly basis.

Every states deserve the kinda governor they voted for.

Governance is not about sharing kerosene 2 days before election for the citizen abeg!

Mr Governor Ikpeazu, WAKE UP NOW and make your people smile!!

The "smart" governor was just capitalising on the political imbecility and blindness of the people.
People attract their kind of government; no be PDP? Even if shekau contests with PDP, he go win in abia!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Some Nigerian politicians are not considerable.
We saw how Oyo govt is owing pensioners 60 months salary..
As if that was not enough, they were asked to line up to receive ijebu garri during campaign period.

Oyo Governor was still voted out while you reelected yours

Use your brain if you have one

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by deji17: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
farem:

The "smart" governor was just capitalising on the political imbecility and blindness of the people.
People attract their kind of government; no be PDP? Even if shekau contests with PDP, he go win in abia!
The guy can owe 8 years salary, but once he tells them that Buhari is their problem from Abuja, they will look the other way. They are really imbecilic.

9 Likes

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by wencesolo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abia cursed over years with bad governors. Ikpeazu is a disaster and disgrace.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

But Oyo Governor was voted out

You are just dumb

I will continue to say it: Easterners are their own worst enemies!.. The way they condone corrupt leadership out of rural petty sentiments is mind-blowing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
farem:

You are so on point sir.
True words!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by toprealman: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78982584:

Governance is not about sharing kerosene 2 days before election for the citizen abeg!

Dead man to wake up
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Oblang(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jst curse and insult buhari, u don turn everlasting padi of the igbo even if u dey sponsor bokoharam...
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by ayokellany: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
I hope the disaster does not finish everyone that voted PDP in Abia State.
wencesolo:
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Onyemabright(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Metrixnews post=78979905]Following the backlog of salaries owed to primary and secondary school teachers in Abia State, the leaders of the teachers union on Monday announced an indefinite, crippling academic activities in the schools.

Our source revealed that the State Government is making frantic effort to resolve the industrial action and get the teachers back to the classroom.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/breaking-non-payment-of-salaries-abia-teachers-embark-on-indefinite-strike/
GOD HELP OUR STATE
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Onyemabright(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
wencesolo:
Yes ooo
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by ogunsj: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Some Nigerian politicians are not considerate.
We saw how Oyo govt is owing pensioners 60 months salary..
As if that was not enough, they were asked to line up to receive ijebu garri during campaign period.
the difference is, Ibadan people collected ijebu garri and still voted out APC while Abians collected kerosene and voted PDP. judge for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Onecutetivboi(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
afroniger:
Rubbish. After collecting Ikpeazu's kerosene una wan come strike.. Thunder where you dey?
So u tink kerosene will run their families for them. Rubbish
Here in Benue State
My Dad is a teacher and they re being owed a year's salary.
God punish all this so called governors, they disgust me.
B A S T A R D S
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by MrMou: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
farem:

Bro, even If Miyetti Allah leaders contests under PDP against Ojukwu & Nnamdi Azikiwe under another party, Miyetti Allah will still defeat them hands down there!
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by abraham01emma01: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kogi state NUT should do the same
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by texas1990(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
small time some yeye ibo guys go come they talk rubbish here, oya this one na una state and una problem now oya solve it, mumu zoobiafrans!
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Metrixnews:
Following the backlog of salaries owed to primary and secondary school teachers in Abia State, the leaders of the teachers union on Monday announced an indefinite, crippling academic activities in the schools.

Our source revealed that the State Government is making frantic effort to resolve the industrial action and get the teachers back to the classroom.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/breaking-non-payment-of-salaries-abia-teachers-embark-on-indefinite-strike/

LEAVE ABIA STATE ALONE!!!!!

Since Abia isn't your business, why drinking their 'supposed' medicine?

the source of this news isn't reputable, yet morons and zombies jumped in and started vomiting their hate.

APC can NEVER have Abia state.

When there is good news, you losers keep mute, but when an unsubstantiated claim against abia is made, "concerned commenters" jump in like its their calling.

let's even assume its right, is that enough to write off ikpeazu? I hate hypocrites.

ABIA IS BETTER THAN M.O.S.T. STATES IN NIGERIA. LET THEM HANDLE THEIR ISSUES BY THEMSELVES.

You losers are disgusting.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Engine005(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
The governance is really poor in that state. I don't know why the people are still dumb or probably they don't have any other better candidate for the position.

Public schools in Abia state tho.... It's some how, I was posted to a school with students less than 100 for my NYSC, imagine they didn't have teachers just a principal. Corpers during my batch were 11 and we met other batches too totalling 20 or there about.

They just wanted cheap labour and nothing more. I was payroll-ed for the month of August and got my 5K allowance in April the following year, too bad. Bad roads sev.

I later redeployed anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
farem:

the source of this news isn't reputable, yet morons and zombies jumped in and started vomiting their hate.

When there is good news, you losers keep mute, but when an unsubstantiated claim against abia is made, "concerned commenters" jump in like its their calling.

let's even assume its right, is that enough to write off ikpeazu? I hate hypocrites.

ABIA IS BETTER THAN M.O.S.T. STATES IN NIGERIA. LET THEM HANDLE THEIR ISSUES BY THEMSELVES
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78982584:

Your lies of "bad news on a weekly basis" amaze me

ABIA IS BETTER THAN M.O.S.T. STATES IN NIGERIA. LET THEM HANDLE THEIR ISSUES BY THEMSELVES.

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Kerosene governor is fvcked, but my real issue is with the idiots that voted him in out of fear of APC. una suffering never even start. grin Enjoy your kerosene

of course as long as the news about ABIA is negative, you don't scrutinize the source, you simply embrace it. are you this pathetic?

is your state better than abia state?

HYPOCRITICAL LOSER.

APC can NEVER have ABIA STATE. So go and sip ratak.

lekwe nu iberibe.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by mekanaky: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
inec is responsible for everything Abia is going through.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by mekanaky: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
superlightning:

of course as long as the news about ABIA is negative, you don't scrutinize the source, you simply embrace it. are you this pathetic?

is your state better than abia state?

HYPOCRITICAL LOSER.

APC can NEVER have ABIA STATE. So go and sip ratak.

lekwe nu iberibe.
my friend go and sit down. pdp has ruin abia state. Do you travel at all

1 Like

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by Strikethem: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

But Oyo Governor was voted out

You are just dumb
You get time to answer him.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
mekanaky:
my friend go and sit down. pdp has ruin abia state. Do you travel at all

so APC is now the answer right? keep deluding yourself.
Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
why is nobody talking about this in ANAMBRA state?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/anambra-patients-stranded-as-consultants-join-resident-doctors-on-strike/

once again, ABIA haters can go to HELL

1 Like

Re: Abia Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike Over Non-Payment Of Salaries by superlightning: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrMou:

Bro, even If Miyetti Allah leaders contests under PDP against Ojukwu & Nnamdi Azikiwe under another party, Miyetti Allah will still defeat them hands down there!

is this state a PDP state?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/anambra-patients-stranded-as-consultants-join-resident-doctors-on-strike/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Ladies Are Limited To Tailor And Hairdresser As Handwork? / The Dos And Don'ts Of Applying For A Tech Internship / How Does Microbiology Graduate Become A Nurse Or Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.