Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,319 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help (714 Views)

Balogun Market, Lagos Is Currently On Fire (Video, Picture) / I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) / Fidelity Bank Want To Frustrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by Seniorcitizen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good day fellas
To be straight and brief ,I came to Lagos this year with the sum of 500k. Single then I been running some business but with no good return.
Currently am left with 300k, no accommodation.. Still determine to make it here...please need a suggestion on a very good venture base on my remaining capital (offline and online legitbiz)
you can call/ WhatsA0657pp for more discussion 080--6369---0657

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by shegethy365(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive !start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! Call for more info -08067542344 and whatapp (09070628725) Thanks.....
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by greatnaija01: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ok sir,

In my little opinion, you could have gone into AGRO INVESTMENTS that pay 30-80% within a space of 4-6 months.

There are many of them that are legit on INSTAGRAM

FARMCROWDY
AGRECOURSE
AGROPARK
FARMSPONSOR
FARMAGRIC

Last year when you graduated, someone told you to go into MINI-IMPORTATION with the 200k you made from school..... I guess you didnt learn it well or go into it properly. The key to IMPORTATION is importing what will always be in vogue like phone accessories or shoes or other rare items that actually solve problems.

Anyway another thing is STAY AWAY FROM GIRLFRIENDS this period. You need to be on your feet before you can CARRY any WOMAN.

Seniorcitizen:
Good day fellas
To be straight and brief ,I came to Lagos this year with the sum of 500k. Single then I been running some business but with no good return.
Currently am left with 300k, no accommodation.. Still determine to make it here...please need a suggestion on a very good venture base on my remaining capital (offline and online legitbiz)
you can call/ WhatsA0657pp for more discussion 080--6369---0657

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by KristaPretty(f): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Business? FIrst of all put that money into the bank, more like treasury bills then get interest.

Secondly, I would suggest a business that provides ''SERVICES'' instead of buying and selling. More so in addition, if you are a good cook or baker, you could chose a strategic position in Lagos where people who come back from work can buy snacks or food NEATLY prepared and displayed by you. There is plenty money in it. Leave buying and selling for now.

I get sense undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by greatnaija01: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
sorry o... TREASURY BILLS IS NOTHING and can DO NOTHING with the money he has.....

many of you claiming treasury bills have NEVER done it with as low as 300k..... HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE. BANKS ARE LIARS WHEN IT COMES TO EXPLAINING TREASURY BILLS TO NEW CUSTOMERS.... I am a living example o. pls dont advice such.

TBills can only be profitable for good monthly returns if he has MILLIONS.

KristaPretty:
Business? FIrst of all put that money into the bank, more like treasury bills then get interest.

Secondly, I would suggest a business that provides ''SERVICES'' instead of buying and selling. More so in addition, if you are a good cook or baker, you could chose a strategic position in Lagos where people who come back from work can buy snacks or food NEATLY prepared and displayed by you. There is plenty money in it. Leave buying and selling for now.

I get sense undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by Seniorcitizen(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
Ok sir,

In my little opinion, you could have gone into AGRO INVESTMENTS that pay 30-80% within a space of 4-6 months.

FARMCROWDY
AGRECOURSE
AGROPARK
FARMSPONSOR
FARMAGRIC

Last year when you graduated, someone told you to go into MINI-IMPORTATION with the 200k you made from school..... I guess you didnt learn it well or go into it properly. The key to IMPORTATION is importing what will always be in vogue like phone accessories or shoes or other rare items that actually solve problems.

Anyway another thing is STAY AWAY FROM GIRLFRIENDS this period. You need to be on your feet before you can CARRY any WOMAN.

I like and appreciate you have been following me up with my predicament.. I kno I made some mistake then.that's what makes us humans but there's room for improvement. can you pls hit me up or send me ur contact, I would like to seek for your advice on the suggestions Afro mentioned by you..thanks
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by XcepXlargeGlory: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please, what's the minimum amount in millions would you recommend here?

greatnaija01:

TBills can only be profitable for good monthly returns if he has MILLIONS.

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by Mizwisdom(f): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
You have N300K with no roof over your head and you still want to do business? First of all, drop that business crap for now. Look for a place where you can pay 6 months rent for about N50000. Go and prepare a very good CV; soft and hard copy, get professionals to write a very good cover letter for you, register with many job sites and invest in buying papers with job adverts. Apply to as many as possible, try polishing your English if you don't speak well, invest N20K in buying good suit and shoes for interview, pray and leave the rest to God. Come back here for testimony if you find a job within 6 months
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by iHart(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
I want to know the business you started running when you got to lagos and I also want to know where you stayed before going to Lagos.
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by greatnaija01: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
goto any bank and they will tell you their percentages... BUT DO NOT BE DECIEVED... as long as its TBILLS... every thing they tell you is DIVIDED BY 365....

confirm from them... do the calculations and you will know which suits you. I started with as little as 5MILLION

XcepXlargeGlory:
Please, what's the minimum amount in millions would you recommend here?

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by U1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
For those of you saying 300k is too little for business, think again. You'd be amazed at the wonders some Igbo guys would do with that sum, or even less.

But the only question is: does he have the business acumen and ruggedness of those guys? I am not yet certain everyone has those qualities.

greatnaija01:
Ok sir,

FARMCROWDY
AGRECOURSE
AGROPARK
FARMSPONSOR
FARMAGRIC

Sire, could you share how you find the agro companies on Instagram? I currently don't use that platform.
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by greatnaija01: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
WHEN YOU START USING THE PLATFORM, YOU WILL FIND THEM... Since I put their names here, the least you could do is use google or facebook if you are really serious about finding them.

U1:
For those of you saying 300k is too little for business, think again. You'd be amazed at the wonders some Igbo guys would do with that sum, or even less.

But the only question is: does he have the business acumen and ruggedness of those guys? I am not yet certain everyone has those qualities.

Sire, could you share how you find the agro companies on Instagram? I currently don't use that platform.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by U1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
WHEN YOU START USING THE PLATFORM, YOU WILL FIND THEM... Since I put their names here, the least you could do is use google or facebook if you are really serious about finding them.

Already did. I previously knew about three of them before now.

I only asked to know how to search for more since your post suggested there are many out there.
Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by XcepXlargeGlory: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ok, thanks for your response. I see it now!

greatnaija01:
goto any bank and they will tell you their percentages... BUT DO NOT BE DECIEVED... as long as its TBILLS... every thing they tell you is DIVIDED BY 365....

confirm from them... do the calculations and you will know which suits you. I started with as little as 5MILLION

Re: Lagos Is Trying To Frustrate Me,please Help by Seniorcitizen(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
thanks you all for your candid responses..but
more needed

(1) (Reply)

Buyer What's $20m Face To Face In Abuja Zenith Bank. / How Can One Go About Paga Business?? / Theexoduses Review : Read The Honest Review Before You Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.