Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity (1496 Views)

How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone. / Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account / 5 Smart Passive Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
If you earned N300k by genuinely helping someone fill an application form would you like it?

The reason I am asking is because...

...over the past few months many persons have been paying handsome amounts (300k and above...) to people who can help them fill out a simple online application form...

If you got just 10 of these kind of clients before the end of 2019, a well deserved N3m could be sitting in your bank account...

if you would like to do this, then you need to know:

✔ The exact application form people want to fill
✔ How to fill the application successfully
✔ Where to find clients willing to pay you
✔ How to get a constant flow of new clients

... luckily, you can begin your learning by clicking this link https://www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/agent-combo-pack

The opportunity to learn closes very soon.
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by Wyse1: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2019
ur contact is not on signature how can we contact u
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wyse1:
ur contact is not on signature how can we contact u

That was a thoughtful observation... when you become a member you would get that too. Cheers
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by HONESTY4U: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
paramound:

That was a thoughtful observation... when you become a member you would get that too. Cheers

How do we contact you then?
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
HONESTY4U:

How do we contact you then?

You get the details when you become a member
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by HONESTY4U: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
paramound:

You get the details when you become a member

I mean how do we contact you to become a member?
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by Waga02: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Another scammer coming up, Nigerian Youth I know there is no job anywhere , but just be guided where you put your money.

The guy is hear to sell his fake write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2019
paramound:
If you earned N300k by genuinely helping someone fill an application form would you like it?

...over the past few months many persons have been paying handsome amounts (300k and above...) to people who can help them fill out a simple online application form...

If you got just 10 of these kind of clients before the end of 2019, a well deserved N3m could be sitting in your bank account...

... luckily, you can begin your learning by clicking this link https://www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/agent-combo-pack

Why would anyone pay 300K to someone to help him fill an application form?
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Why would anyone pay 300K to someone to help him fill an application form?

Thanks bro... but that Depends on the kind of application. (plus its free to learn about the biz)
No scams

if you want to do it on your own after learning free, fine.
if you want to use the materials I created to help you do it faster and better the you can purchase it for a token.
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Waga02:
Another scammer coming up, Nigerian Youth I know there is no job anywhere , but just be guided where you put your money.

The guy is hear to sell his fake write up.

Thanks bro... let me ask you this

Did you buy the write up and it was fake...? (I guess you haven't)

Where you asked to pay to learn about the opportunity...? (I guess it was free)

You only pay if you need a faster way to take advantage of it (else you can do it yourself by reading online)

No scams anywhere... pls
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by paramound: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
HONESTY4U:

I mean how do we contact you to become a member?

Thanks bro.

Visit this page → https://www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/agent-combo-pack/
Re: Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity by akinz5: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
paramound:

The link site is not opening.

(1) (Reply)

Marine And Oil & Gas / Nigerian Breweries Distributorship / High Returns Service Business For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.