Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account (822 Views)

How Can I Save My Money 8n Some One Else's Account. / Bobriski Mistakenly Exposed His Balls In His New Photoshoot (picture) / Turn 7k To 300k/mo... Passive Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by incogni2o: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pls help .

I mistakengly sent 7500 to someone's account.

My bank is GTBank while the person's is Diamond.

I dont have the persons phone or any contact detail either.

Pls what do i do
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by ojun50(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Noting
God has pick the person call

5 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Nbote(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
How does one mistakenly send money into anoda person's account? Becos first wen u input d account number it brings up d name and bank of d account holder.. So how exactly did U not see d name and bank before sending

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Jolson: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
How does one mistakenly send money into anoda person's account? Becos first wen u input d account number it brings up d name and bank of d account holder.. So how exactly did U not see d name and bank before sending

Ask me o please.
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by freeman67: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Complain to your bank. There will guide you on what to do and how to do it.
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Kobicove(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
incogni2o:
Pls help .

Pls what do i do

Check the transfer receipt you got from your bank, it should contain the person's full name.

Use the name to search for the person on Facebook then send him a message about the error
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kobicove:

Check the transfer receipt you got from your bank, it should contain the person's full name.

Use the name to search for the person on Facebook then send him a message about the error
What if the person isn't on Facebook or any social networking at all, plus if he searches and he gets more than a name, which of the names will he send the message to?
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Diced:

What if the person isn't on Facebook or any social networking at all, plus if he searches and he gets more than a name, which of the names will he send the message to?

The name he will see on the receipt will likely be the person's full name comprising First name, Middlename and Last name.

The chances that you will find more than 3 people bearing the same exact names is very rare.

If the person is not on Facebook then you do a search on the internet using Google

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Saveme99: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Lexusgs430: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Saveme99:
This guy is a scammer, everybody beware. He runs a fake crypto escro on telegram titled "BTC Exchange Verified"
He uses an innocent man's picture on telegram. He uses different bank accounts both male and female to defraud people.
He swindled me with this account "MOMODU Victoria Amofomoh"
Fidelity Bank
After the transfer, the bank name changed to Abraham

It's common knowledge that, telegram is scammers den........

3 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by dkdmy: 2:03am On Jun 06, 2020
I once received such money (N1500) into my account and I went to the my bank to find out who sent it! But the customer care agent told me that it the person used quick teller and it’s difficult to trace. So I would advise you go to ur bank and speak with the customer care agent!
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by 0luwatope(m): 4:14am On Jun 06, 2020
I can help yo track the person tho, but we do it privately, i won't only tell you his name, i'll give you his address, date of birth, hometown, picture and bvn 08104422.662
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Forget the money
Na ur tithe be dat grin
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by incogni2o: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nbote:

It is a previously saved beneficiary
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by stagger: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
incogni2o:
Pls help .

Pls what do i do

You mean you did not see the ac name? Tell us how you sent this money.
Re: Mistakenly Sent 7K To Someone Else's Account by incogni2o: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
stagger:

You mean you did not see the ac name? Tell us how you sent this money.

I misheard the person's name

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Cash in dollars or bitcoin / Best Business And Investment For 2021 / These Are Top 20 Places You Can Promote Your Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.