Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola (778 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by chinambusay: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Babatunde Fashola, Nigeria's Minister of Power, Housing and Works has stated that he doesn't think any nation in the world is doing what Buhari-led government has done.  The former Lagos state governor who spoke to newsmen at his office in Abuja, said that this government is taking care of different projects at the same time across the country. Stating why he thinks no nation is doing what Buhari-led government has done so far, Fashola said; 

“This government is doing something that I don’t think many if any nation has done before They are building the entire infrastructure at the same time ports, airports, rail, roads, power, all simultaneously at the same time. Often times, what most countries do is to finish one then go to the other.

And it is because we have outgrown our infrastructure as a nation. And that is why you will see the commitment of the President to projects like the second Niger bridge, the Igbodo-Ogoni bridge, the Mambilla power plant, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, all of these is going on at the same time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/i-dont-think-any-nation-is-doing-what-buhari-led-government-has-done-fashola/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by simonlee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
It's like the woman selling Kai-Kai in front of state house is doing promo!

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by rexchazy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fash is fast becoming a trash

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by khinqberry(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
what else could he have said,he is among those enjoying our money as a minister and inner caucus member,useless talks here and there

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by Nightwolf1: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
This consummated idiot should keep quiet
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by RichBoy247: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
chinambusay:
Former Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has said that the Buhari-led government has achieved major milestones that could hardly be achieved by any other country in the world.

Fashola made this assertion during a recent interview with newsmen at his office in Abuja, the nations capital.“This government is doing something that I don’t think many if any nation has done before.

They are building the entire infrastructure at the same time ports, airports, rail, roads, power, all simultaneously at the same time. Often times, what most countries do is to finish one then go to the other. And it is because we have outgrown our infrastructure as a nation. And that is why you will see the commitment of the President to projects like the second Niger bridge, the Igbodo-Ogoni bridge, the Mambilla power plant, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, all of these is going on at the same time,” he said.

Someone should come and prove this as lies with evidences. Otherwise, go and die. Buhari is rebuilding the foundation of Nigeria after looters destroyed the former foundation.
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by ebuk4real(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin

APC and jokes are the two perfect words that makes a sentence complete. Idiots!!!
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by RichBoy247: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
simonlee:
It's like the woman selling Kai-Kai in front of state house is doing promo!

He is our boy in Surulere. Kai-kai is everywhere in Surulere but Fashola has more sense than everybody in your region. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway that PDP could not build 1% for 16 years has been built to about 70% by Fashola in 4 years. The 2nd Niger Bridge that Goatluck Jonadrunk commissioned on paper is being built physically by Fashola.
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by mrnigerdelta: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
fashola is an idiot
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by chinambusay: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by Paperwhite(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."
Incompetent and inept people always glorifying in their failure
Re: I Don’t Think Any Nation Is Doing What Buhari-led Government Has Done - Fashola by ZombieTERROR: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
mrnigerdelta:
fashola is an idiot

The idiot is busy begging Buhari for more money to loot grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ruga: Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves Is Cowardice- Uwazuruike Blasts Ohaneze / VIDEO: Hon. Benjamin Kalu Receives Standing Ovation Over Bill To Amend NMA / Declare Us Winner Of Presidential Election, Atiku, PDP Tell Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.