Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager (300 Views)

Job Alert! Online Sign Up Manager / Twitter User With A PHD Says He Had To Apply 110 Times Before He Got A Job(pics) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting For An Officer, User Experience Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by VardaEnergy: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
The charity arm of Varda Energy requires a signup manager.

Kindly bear in mind, it is a charity arm and the monthly salary is very low.

DESCRIPTION
Help Nigerians with inadequate electricity supply sign up on our site, so they could have the opportunity to be sponsored out of blackouts by local and international sponsors.

This is a flexible role and you can be anywhere in Nigeria to do this. All you need is a mobile phone connected to the internet.

THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START ROLE.
Kindly send me a message on WhatsApp if this sounds like you: +447494543653
Re: Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by Growing(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
VardaEnergy:
The charity arm of Varda Energy requires a signup manager.

Kindly bear in mind, it is a charity arm and the monthly salary is very low.

DESCRIPTION
Help Nigerians with inadequate electricity supply sign up on our site, so they could have the opportunity to be sponsored out of blackouts by local and international sponsors.

This is a flexible role and you can be anywhere in Nigeria to do this. All you need is a mobile phone connected to the internet.

THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START ROLE.

How can one apply? Can you drop a phone number or email?
Re: Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by tony4up: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2019
interested contact me 08032648883 email: tony4up@yahoo.com
Re: Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by Growing(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
A
Re: Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by adejohndemi: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm interested 08027516575
Re: Job Alert! User Sign Up Manager by Kwenty: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
I am interested 08177622160

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketer Needed! / Top 15 Interview Questions And Answers That Candidates Fails During Interviews / 15 Most Common Interview Questions: How To & Not To Answer Them, By Omotoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.