Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

15 Most Common Interview Questions: How To & Not To Answer Them, By Omotoye - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15 Most Common Interview Questions: How To & Not To Answer Them, By Omotoye (301 Views)

Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / 10 Tricky Interview Questions And How To Answer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Common Interview Questions: How To & Not To Answer Them, By Omotoye by shehuolayinka(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2019
To start, please bear in mind that no two interviews can be the same as there are always different factors that determine how an interview will go. The interviewer, the ambiance, the questions can all play different roles on the outcome.

1. Tell me a little about yourself. No: The interviewer is not asking you what political party you support. At this point, he/she doesn’t care if you go with Messi or Ronaldo. About yourself should be an elevator pitch that you have practiced and mastered overtime.

Example: I am a hardworking professional with ___ years of experience. I’m excited to find a role where I can leverage and expand on my current skill set while also learning, growing and contributing to a great organization that aligns with my values.

2. Why should we hire you? No: Don’t go mentioning achievements that do not tie or relate to the role or the organization in question. The more specific you can be about what your skills are & how valuable of an employee you can be the better.

Example: I have the skills and competencies needed in this role and the drive about your organization will help me thrive here. I also believe I can contribute immensely to the company culture by ___________.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/07/02/15-most-common-interview-questions-how-to-and-not-to-answer-them-by-tunde-omotoye/

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed / Urgent Vacancy For Cleaners / Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.