Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) (36718 Views)

Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) / Only God Can Cancel Me, Naira Marley Says As He Pictured With Olamide. PHOTOS / Watch Wizkid Dancing Zanku Legwork With Davido And Olamide On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
I thought u deltans say that Ibori performed well?wetin una dey find for elumelu side again?
honestly,since the departure of ibori the criminal,delta state has been like a shadow of itself under the leadership of the torn umbrella party!
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sonnobax15:
honestly,since the departure of ibori the criminal,delta state has been like a shadow of itself under the leadership of the torn umbrella party!
but ur unstable bros(jasonscolari)always praises ibori as d best thing to have happened to delta state
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
but ur unstable bros(jasonscolari)always praises ibori as d best thing to have happened to delta state
Our worst niqhtmare ever bro!...
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let's not rule out the fact that olamide's cloth match with the chair
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
wink2015:
Tony Elumelu should come to Delta state to run for governor.

Technocrats like himself is what a backward state like Delta state need to move the state forward.
What about his brother there representing at senate level. Isn't that a replica of him. See forget all these social media propaganda about these people, they don't mean well for average Nigerians.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Koga51: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bucaneer Men.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Luvmp: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oil and Gas grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by habeesola(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tony elumelu was ba mi Jo silu, nairaland go soon upload femi otedola spraying dollars for olamide.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by oluwoleife: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2019
An agbero sitting posture vs An executive sitting posture.

If you know you know
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by 400billionman: 6:11am On Jun 04, 2019
wink2015:
Tony Elumelu should come to Delta state to run for governor.

Technocrats like himself is what a backward state like Delta state need to move the state forward.

That's what the whole country needs.

People like him are only busy running successful corporations, and shaking hands with Presidents of France, Japan and UK, while the country is left to illiterates.

Just imagine the former CBN Governor getting a new tenure when people like Soludo, Elumelu and Jim Ovia are in this country.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by 400billionman: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
I hope this guy is not using the 5k I have in my account to flex

I don't want to hear stories when I come for withdrawal o

Your 5k is that one for fuel or to give baddosneh one bottle of drink ?
Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by Mccollins042(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Okoro man no sabi dance our dance, dominique come teach am how to dance am grin grin tongue
your bitterness has taken you to this level of stupidity. Must you bring in racism to everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Mccollins042:
your bitterness has taken you to this level of stupidity. Must you bring in racism to everything?
Okoro man no sabi dance our dance, dominique come teach am how to dance am grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.