Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) (38545 Views)

Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos) / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Brika: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Dancer Kaffy has expressed her excitement over meeting Wizkid and Olamide at the Livespot X Festival concert in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The 41-year-old shared videos of herself and the duo on Instagram on Sunday.

In the video, Kaffy is seen sharing hugs with the music stars and hailing them.

According to her, she has not seen either of them sincerely before COVID-19.

“You guys can’t understand the history we have. I am grateful to God to see them grow this much. Not seen them since before COVID @wizkidayo x @olamide u guys.”

In another post, Kaffy wrote: “I feel like a proud mother hen. I saw the grind and I am witnessing the glory. God is good This made my year!”

Kaffy has danced in some of Wizkid’s and Olamide’s music videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qanRN0uQIIg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXsJ8f5ogDa/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Brika: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
More

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by dahgifted(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Celeb meeting celebs! cool

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Damn.

She will be dripping wet the moment she saw wizzy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by jetwonder(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin great excitement! # this joy na wow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Nayturalistic: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Wherey Fe D’oko �

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by DEROX: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Damn.

She will be dripping wet the moment she saw wizzy
of coure na wizzy we dey yarn here na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
of coure na wizzy we dey yarn here na

na so
Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
That is the smoking room/lounge

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olamide no dey use him cigar play

20 Likes

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by brain54(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olamide just dey add flesh...

Wizzy na skinny till I die!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
WIZKID BURNA BOY OLAMIDE WIZKHALIFA AND SNOOP DOGG HAVING A BRIEF MEETING

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wizzy Baba! cool
Olamide d YBNL Chairman!
Real Big Men that made it to the Top!..

Unlike that vain and insecure ShowBobo that always disturbs Social media with the small cash when him Papa get!.. undecided sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Shellsploit: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Amazing unison shocked shocked shocked shocked
Olamide sef... Money na fine bobo!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
.... BIG WIZ

Machala
Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by tico1212(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who else noticed how Badoo dey code his smoke...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by dayskid: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dbull i no see you here oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Back stage she fit dn stuff their snake down her throat angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Memphitz357: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lentttt:
Okk
You nor dey gree tire
Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
dayskid:
Dbull i no see you here oo

E dy clear traffic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Jidemoo: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by Kayblack1905: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wizzy Baba! cool
Olamide d YBNL Chairman!
Real Big Men that made it to the Top!..

Unlike that vain and insecure ShowBobo that always disturbs Social media with the small cash when him Papa get!.. undecided sad
You and sense are two parallel lines

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video) by dayskid: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Bobrisky Represented Nigeria On Rice Cooking Show In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.