Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS (73714 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2019

The 3 Wise Men.

Eko o ni baje PART 2.

1 Like

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by KanuSE: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
cogbuagu:
And they are from the west?
U are wrong ooo.

There wise men came from the East.
These guys can't be

From the East, NOT South-East....wink

U gerrit? grin
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019

The 3 Wise Men visited the family of late Mrs. Folasade Arogundade, a LASTMA officer who lost her life in the line of duty this past week. Losing a loved one is never easy. May her soul rest in peace
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
KanuSE:

From the East, NOT South-East....wink

U gerrit? grin

lol... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by darkelf: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
It is virtually impossible to find a political thread on Nairaland where the tags "IPOB"," AFONJA" aren't use to verbally attack each other. Your real enemies are the elite political class using your innate hatred to divide you guys and get what they want.

Change begins with each and every Nigerian
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
the 3 new treasury looters identified already. in some months to come, they will be disgraced again.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2019

The 3 Wise Men in Action

2 Likes

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Gforce2019: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
etebefia:
All we do in this country is man worshipping. They have stated worshipping the new Lagos state governor. 3 wise men indeed. Record has shown that governors who engage in too much media propaganda and jamboree are bound to fail. Mark my words, sanwo olu of Lagos state and emeka ihedioha of imo state will fail.

Back to your you and your linage.

Omo oshi. O Oni kuure
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by jrusky(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And Ihedioha is still standing alone looking for document's grin grin grin

Sorry Ihedouha met load of mess on ground bro it's a difficult thing to find yourself in such a messy environment he need to strategize to put things back in order.

okorocha is a demon never to return to imo state govt again. I never seen a self acclaimed billionaire started fighting ceiling, AC, Generator, Upholstery even plate, knife and fork okorocha fought them all and dismantled them all just to make sure nothing is left in the imo state govt house.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Johnnyessence:
the 3 new treasury looters identified already. in some months to come, they will be disgraced again.
[/s]

Comedic ipob.

Shouldn't you be worried about your useless village governors lamenting over toilet and sharing kerosene while competent and credible leaders in Lagos are out in the field working.

Poor Igbos

4 Likes

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by BizBayo: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
wallex1983:
Do you notice Hamzat's hands are always idle and his eyes searching for something to do

Nice observation... But do you think that means anything deeperly?
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Emmannn101(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Watch out for that guy,he is next governor in lagos
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Comedic ipob.

Shouldn't you be worried about your useless village governors lamenting over toilet and sharing kerosene while competent and credible leaders in Lagos are out in the field working.

Poor Igbos

ignorant nairalander on his blame game again. we will be here by the special grace of God on nairaland in the next 4 years and see what Tinubu stooge sanwolu will do. at least 2 years is good enough to review his administration. oju Lo pesi. we will see how he will run his government.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by 8stargeneral: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin..dis team go flop
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
In the first pix. Let ask ourselves, what is the Lastma during there? There are traffic everywhere.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
jrusky:

Sorry Ihedouha met load of mess on ground bro it's a difficult thing to find yourself in such a messy environment he need to strategize to put things back in order.

okorocha is a demon never to return to imo state govt again. I never seen a self acclaimed billionaire started fighting ceiling, AC, Generator, Upholstery even plate, knife and fork okorocha fought them all and dismantled them all just to make sure nothing is left in the imo state govt house.

Ceiling fan and dirty toilet is load of mess and the reason why he can not work?

Comedians..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Johnnyessence:
ignorant nairalander on his blame game again. we will be here by the special grace of God on nairaland in the next 4 years and see what Tinubu stooge sanwolu will do. at least 2 years is good enough to review his administration. oju Lo pesi. we will see how he will run his government.
[/s]

Comedic ipob.

Poor Igbos
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by magicminister: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
etebefia:
All we do in this country is man worshipping. They have stated worshipping the new Lagos state governor. 3 wise men indeed. Record has shown that governors who engage in too much media propaganda and jamboree are bound to fail. Mark my words, sanwo olu of Lagos state and emeka ihedioha of imo state will fail.

Exactly how I feel!!

Ambode was a class act..
I really don’t like this Sanwo olu and even disliked him more after he made it public that he was considering bringing back mandatory sanitation day..... while sanitation is important, it is not worth shutting down the economic activities of Eko.

I see him as a clueless visionless person.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by yourstruly123(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

They don't play religious division, bigotry and hatred in Lagos state or anywhere in the SW, such foolishness is limited to your religious intolerant ipob states.
Deomonkey why are you so stupid. Ugly afonjaic demon. Ipob matter will kill you. Idiot.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by yourstruly123(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78987490:

What is the meaning of all these now?! You guys should learn how to live in peace with everyone. In one Nigeria we believe. That is why Igbos are different from we true igbos.... (Joe.I). If u get gun, u go shoot person o. Sho!
Idiotic igbo wannabe. Monkey.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Omoboricash(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

What a nice reply. South west region do not play politics of hatred, religion division, bigotry. I'm a devoted Muslim and my only aunt born Muslim buy married a Christian now an evangelist. My younger sister married a Christian. My best and childhood friend is a Christian. Would I deny my family or best friend because of religion. The only problem okorocha had with south east was because he associated with Buhari. South west is hail your mentality.

They don't play religious division, bigotry and hatred in Lagos state or anywhere in the SW, such foolishness is limited to your religious intolerant ipob states.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
yourstruly123:
Deomonkey why are you so stupid. Ugly afonjaic demon. Ipob matter will kill you. Idiot.

Why is this ipob mad like crazy bingo now? Wetin I do you?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by cooltola(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
please deliver, the last predecessor did nothing

1 Like

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Comedic ipob.

Poor Igbos

so you are still living in your deluded state of mind , oma to keko. oju Lo pesi.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Collyno82(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78987490:

What is the meaning of all these now?!
You guys should learn how to live in peace with everyone.
In one Nigeria we believe.
That is why Igbos are different from we true igbos.... (Joe.I).
If u get gun, u go shoot person o.
Sho!
that is the same reason you grill goat
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by deomelo: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Johnnyessence:
so you are still living in your deluded state of mind , oma to keko. oju Lo pesi.
[/s]

Comedic ipob.

Poor Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by ikorodureporta: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hamzat looking like a caged lion cheesy
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Comedic ipob.

Poor Igbos
Na this ipob that you will be shouting about in the next 4 years in power. no be you niiii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.