Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS (73687 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by ddeola: 2:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Time will tell maybe they are wisemen indeed or figureheads. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Omobada(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2019
deomelo:

Thanks for this perfect response... Don't mind flat head Igbos

They don't play religious division, bigotry and hatred in Lagos state or anywhere in the SW, such foolishness is limited to your religious intolerant ipob states.
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by femi4: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
etebefia:
All we do in this country is man worshipping. They have stated worshipping the new Lagos state governor. 3 wise men indeed. Record has shown that governors who engage in too much media propaganda and jamboree are bound to fail. Mark my words, sanwo olu of Lagos state and emeka ihedioha of imo state will fail.
Go and fail them. What a jagbadantist comment. The social media has come to stay. The government of the day needs it to connect and get feedback from his people
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2019
deomelo:

Being positive and praising are 2 different things.

I'ts ok to be negative and pessimistic, but I remain optimistic and the fact that these guys straight out of the gate are addressing their campaign promises gives me great hope and joy especially considering the fact that Ambode before them sat in office for 4 years and did nothing.

Oh, I can see where you're coming from #Ambode.
Bye
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by Ayus34(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2019
etebefia:
All we do in this country is man worshipping. They have stated worshipping the new Lagos state governor. 3 wise men indeed. Record has shown that governors who engage in too much media propaganda and jamboree are bound to fail. Mark my words, sanwo olu of Lagos state and emeka ihedioha of im
o state will fail.

Prophet of doom....you have no word, so nothing to mark,if your word is that good your life ought to have been better than the ones your are condemning
Re: The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS by TheAlchemist: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
Does look right. This Hamzat is not a deputy material. Na Governor fit am. Won't be suprised if he ousts his oga

Yes Hamzat looks too ambitious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.