Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony (852 Views)

Student Conducts Her Own Buriel Ceremony, While Still Alive, (PHOTOS) / Why The Street Naming Patern In Owerri / Bride Leaves Wedding Ceremony To Write Nnpc Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony by omonla5: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
Though av done what suits me. I recently gave birth to a baby girl and then came my family saying that the naming ceremony should take place at my fathers house which I rejected. I insist that the ceremony took place in my house which was what happened. On the day of the naming the family came up with another antics that my father will be the person to provide the name for the baby. I rejected it as well and named my child what I like. Now the question am asking NairaLanders are these, Who has the right to name the baby and where should naming ceremonies take place.
Re: Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony by Vindy: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
All you did was correct. Your a father now, how old are? Its like your stil vry young, or else I don't undastnd.
Re: Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony by omonla5: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
Am almost 30
Re: Where Should One Do His Naming Ceremony by adroitp(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
According to yoruba's, everything must be quot by your parent, mean that she is your first born, and your wife will spend atlease 41 days with your parent, just to guide, teach and protect her and mainly to clean her because she is new in the business, but after your first born you and your wife may will to do it on your own

(1) (Reply)

10 World Class Nigerians / The Controversy Over The Allegation Of Bribe By Otedola To Farouk. Coiled From T / Neil Armstrong Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.