Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (86292 Views)

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by LordPsalm(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:
People are giving up on religion these days especially Christianity
What is the matter
Internet is causing more harm to humanity
..NO people are tired of FAKE CHRISTIANITY BUT NOW BUILD PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. they've been brainwashed for long

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by D1zion: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:
What is the matter
because most of us that call ourselves Christians are not living by example & our clergys are not helping matters,living large while people are suffering,buying private jets,wearing designers suites,designers shoes,everything imported.& the masses are there,they dont remember them in anything or way.any small thing,they coat bible for you.why wont the people tire?& most of them are fetish,some are womanizers,why wont the people give up?

3 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by maisauki: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
eleyi gidigan
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by LordPsalm(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
shortgun:
The man is not a Christian
He is indeed a CHRISTIAN. just that he doesn't worship a God that require ur money in order to bless u

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by emmanuelsea(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Givers never lack, There is more blessings in giving than receiving. I will rather give, give and keep giving than receive. I don't know about you?

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Bridget95(f): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:
What is the matter
You should not be surprised because the Lord Jesus stated that in the last day 'the love of many shall wax cold'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
This man no dey come Church ohh undecided
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by macof(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Only a very few people are as churchy as I am. I mean VERY FEW! I'll never give no matter how hard a pastor thinks his manipulation skill is. The moment I sense subtle coercion from pastors on pulpit, I become disinterested in whatever happens during that day's service/meeting.

Again, the move by whoever did that is stupid. If you don't feel like giving or don't have a thing to give, just remain on your seat and pass the offering basket to the next person with it gets to you.

You are not forced. Lobatan!

You are not forced but manipulated.
Same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by SoPaid: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Is he ok?

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Emanuel1997: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
were you forced to give.
useless heathens.
Are you a Christian?
If you are then that is not the way to reply him...
What he said is right but still he doesn't understand how things work that is why you should explain to him that him giving back to the Church is an act of asking for more blessings other than money. King David said "I will not give God anything that cost me nothing" he said this because he understands the blessings of sacrificial giving...

Also you should explain why he should give tithes to him and it's origin not you calling him a heathen. It's good to ask when you don't know so please when you see such next time as a good Christian advice him accordingly...

3 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by shogsman(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
I’m not religious, but this is dumb,ironically it also provokes a critical thought.

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Quiet my friend!..its obvious u are a beneficiary!

Of what? Since you put food in my mouth, come and close it for me since you have problems with comprehension.
.I attend Winners' Chapel and nobody forces anybody to give out money. You give offerings if you feel like and if you have to give.
There's even free transportation for those who have no cars, all paid for with the money of people who give.

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Fish101: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmmm I hear only for 9jar
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by densiks: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
God is not a money doubler.

He surely rewards cheerful givers,not coerced givers and he did not require that giving should only be in the church.

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.For with the same measure that you mete withal it shall be measured to you again.(Luke 6;38 KJV)
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Sanchez01: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. You are even dumber than I suspected. 90% of yahoo boys are romance scammers how many people sabi credit cards, loading of account and loan? Stop forming too know you don't know anything and you have no idea whom you are talking to
See, dude, I get. You are a cyber criminal and it isn't difficult to see through you. I don't even understand some of your terminologies and like I earlier mentioned, it isn't so hard to figure the kind of home you came out from considering how you veered a religious ish into becoming a cyber crime debate.

I am not interested in whatever you are selling. True, there are many fraudsters in the guise of pastors and then there are a special few who have refused to let money sway them into becoming prosperity preachers. These ones don't own four private jets, two different tertiary instructions and a city to complement it.

So, whatever it is you think you know about ALL PASTORS just because you got fleeced by one conman who operates a church like a cartel, should very well stay in your breast pocket.

There is no justification for pastors milking people in the name of God, just as there should be no justification for cyber fraud. Folks with warped mindsets as yours don't wait too long before revealing how myopic they are; you have done so effortlessly well tonight. Buenos Noches.

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Emanuel1997: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:
What is the matter

Religion is not the way but having a personal meeting with God, developing a relationship between God and you...

There are many fallacies in religion today that as Christian's we should always question..
For example why would a Church be planning on building a building costing #2 billion when the country is in recession... They are not contributing to the economy but adversely helping to cause it to go into more recession, there are many unemployed Nigerians that they could easily help with such funds but rather than that they take up liabilities and not provide an assets to the country and the ones that decide to provide an asset like school to the country drains the people to build such schools and those people will not be able to send their children to that school.

This is part of what we should all discuss as Christian's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Evercurious(f): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
That person doesn't even know what he is doing in church.. Or should I say he isnt ready to serve God
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Sanchez01: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
macof:

You are not forced but manipulated.
Same thing
Go back and read my post again. This time, slowly...
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Church and mosque still wield power in Nigeria and some developing countries because the people are desperately looking for ways to solve their various problems.
The government abandoned the people and what do u expect them to do. Pray and believe in their prayers.
Prayer is actually a very positive energy. It makes one to act out his prayer points unconsciously.

That's why most times I don't blame anybody who believe in religion.
Had govt provided the necessary amenities that people need in their daily lives, believe you me, everybody will be too busy to go to religious centres for some incantations.
And the politicians and clergy men knew these and is using religion and a political weapon against the people.

If u have left religion, don't go wacko on those still practicing it.
One day they too will leave or die practicing it. It's a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by afroxyz: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
were you forced to give.
useless heathens.

sheeple spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by victorian(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol, too much sense no good.

Is it not man and customers and clients he's getting his income from?

Or did he get his tithes from God?

No be work, he work for people, he got paid . Didn't God direct his customers steps to patronise him?

Such a foolish man.
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by TemmyT002(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
The person is trying to be funny but he is just boring and ridiculously childish.
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by FutureIG: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:
What is the matter

They're beginning to come to terms with reality. Religion's main aim is to enslave the mind of its followers. Organized religion is a crime against humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by perlemo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gbaaaaaaaa....m ! I concur big time to that, bro !
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Timmypromise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
FutureIG:

They're beginning to come to terms with reality. Religion's main aim is to enslave the mind of its followers. Organized religion is a crime against humanity.

Enslave
How
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
emmanuelsea:
Givers never lack, There is more blessings in giving than receiving. I will rather give, give and keep giving than receive. I don't know about you?

Nigerians are not givers naturally.
This believe that givers never lack propel them to give.
Therefore it's not from their heart as they expect reward.
Whatever u give, u don't need a reward. U give and forget about it. The only reward u receive when u give is the look on the face of the recipient.
There is no joy like that.
What reward do you want again?

4 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

See, dude, I get. You are a cyber criminal and it isn't difficult to see through you. I don't even understand some of your terminologies and like I earlier mentioned, it isn't so hard to figure the kind of home you came out from considering how you veered a religious ish into becoming a cyber crime debate.

I am not interested in whatever you are selling. True, there are many fraudsters in the guise of pastors and then there are a special few who have refused to let money sway them into becoming prosperity preachers. These ones don't own four private jets, two different tertiary instructions and a city to complement it.

So, whatever it is you think you know about ALL PASTORS just because you got fleeced by one conman who operates a church like a cartel, should very well stay in your breast pocket.

There is no justification for pastors milking people in the name of God, just as there should be no justification for cyber fraud. Folks with warped mindsets as yours don't wait too long before revealing how myopic they are; you have done so effortlessly well tonight. Buenos Noches.
relax my guy you are just a fanatic who is too scared to use his brain by the way my father was a pastor and my mom is almost a deaconess. I only tried to show you how shallow your logic of "pastor didn't put a gun on their head" was. You don't have to put a gun on people's head appealing to their emotions and threatening them with things they fear amount to psychological force, blackmail etc which isn't different from what yahoo boys do.

5 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
babecode:
Problem dey nigeria
babecode:
Problem dey nigeria
babecode:
Problem dey nigeria
as in too much

1 Like

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
were you forced to give. useless heathens.
I wonder oh
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by FutureIG: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timmypromise:

Enslave
How

Religion doesn't teach it's followers to ask questions. You're to do according to the dictates of your religious leaders. Tell me any better way of enslaving the minds of people than this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Only a very few people are as churchy as I am. I mean VERY FEW! I'll never give no matter how hard a pastor thinks his manipulation skill is. The moment I sense subtle coercion from pastors on pulpit, I become disinterested in whatever happens during that day's service/meeting.

Again, the move by whoever did that is stupid. If you don't feel like giving or don't have a thing to give, just remain on your seat and pass the offering basket to the next person with it gets to you.

You are not forced. Lobatan!
yahoo boys too don't force people. Some people will never fall for scam no matter how hard they try but it doesn't mean those who fall for scams are stupid or that it is no longer scam. Some people respect their pastors so much that they will never believe they are falling for deception or whatsoever these things are backed with biblical verses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.