Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (86813 Views)

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by sonmvayina(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I don't know because I wasn't burned then

They where selling indulgence and penance.... If you sin, all you has to do was pay some money to the church and your sins would be forgiven
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by Frankiss44(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
sonmvayina:

Which god authorise them to gather people together? Did God give mam power or authority to have dominion over another man? God wants to have relationships with us, no intermediary is required.. What God wants us to do is obey his laws and commandments.. "do not have any other God beside, in front, behind me.. And do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven and on earth or under the waters below the earth.. Do not bow down to them or serve them.. Worshipping a God created in the image of a man is tantamount to idolatry and forbidden by the second commandment.... Jesus is just an idol created by the Romans to deceive and make you break God's commandments.

My friend abeg Swerve, if I had known you were not a Christian I wouldn't have quoted you in the first place... No wonder you have been busy supporting rubbish..

Goodnight Amigo and may you receive divine wisdom
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by 1Sharon(f): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2019
grin

We need more of this to happen
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by 1Sharon(f): 6:06am On Jun 05, 2019
darkelf:

Many xtians have been imbued with a "give to receive" mentality thus raising a generation of selfish church goers with no true love of Gos in their hearts.

Its really sad. Not to give out of kindness but give to get. No wonder many are being scammed daily. Very laughable

My dear, these Christians are lazy, greedy selfish people that simply give in the hope god will give back to them 10 fold and make them overnight millionaires. That is how black churches are around the world. That is what black people want. They want to reap where they didn't sow. Paying tithes is like playing the lottery

No matter how much you give, religion can't change a lazy, wicked, selfish person.

"Bribing" god in the form of tithes changes nothing.

Christians should think, is god stupid to give you what you don't deserve? Can you trick an- almighty God?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by CAPSLOCKED: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2019
1Sharon:

My dear, these Christians are lazy, greedy selfish people that simply give in the hope god will give back to them 10 fold and make them overnight millionaires. That is how black churches are around the world. That is what black people want. They want to reap where they didn't sow. Paying tithes is like playing the lottery

No matter how much you give, religion can't change a lazy, wicked, selfish person.

Christians should think, is god stupid to give you what you don't deserve? Can you trick an- almighty God?

THEY DON'T.

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by YAHREIGNS: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2019
God loves a CHEERFUL giver smiley

If it's not given whole heartedly, it's an abomination. It is a blemish.

It's why old testament sacrifices were not to have blemish.
Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by darkelf: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2019
1Sharon:

All you have said is right. And these reasons explain the backwardness of the black race. They don't want to work hard or innovate. They don't want to think about how to solve major world issues; diseases, failing economies, wars etc. They would rather go to church and pray God does everything for them.

Take a look at the Nobel prize in sciences; no black person has ever won it. Because GOD is their default pro lem solver even for the simplest of things. They can blame racism and slavery all they want but the truth remains that now that they have been abolished (slavery), there is no reason for the black race to continue to wallow in ignorance. Its really sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeyme:

lol.

Life is equally unfair.

Even God is ....

God is a just God, not a fair God

So it is just to get poor people to remain poor while the rich get richer? The more you guys talk about god the more crazy it sounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by budaatum: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
1Sharon:

Sounds like car sales where you bought a car without an engine and now blame the car maker or/and the salesperson.

Should one have been too lazy to look under the bonnet oneself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up by HitSong: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Timmypromise:
People are giving up on religion these days especially Christianity
What is the matter
Internet is causing more harm to humanity
Internet is a blessing. It's exposing the scam and cracks in your religion...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.