Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Family Planning Is Not For Single Ladies. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Planning Is Not For Single Ladies. (244 Views)

Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria / What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? / Family Planning Devices – The Truth Doctors Will Not Tell You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning Is Not For Single Ladies. by Nna17(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
WARNING WARNING WARNING TO THE SINGLE LADIES HERE.

if you are a single lady, please listen attentively stop taking tablets or injection to prevent pregnancy, when you are still dating. how could you indulge in family planning when you are still single?

don't you know that family planning is made for only the married couples who are no longer interested in having more kid (s). some ladies always take injection that last 6months or 1year, one thing they don't know is that they are only made to kill your eggs and immobilize your hormones and it weakens your circles. if you are observant, anytime you are to see your menses, it won't be as regular as it used to be.
sometimes these drugs will delay your menstruation for up to 3months-4months before it will normalize again, you know exactly what I'm saying my dear. some ladies have being practising this for over 6 or 10years now.

however, you are a single lady in school but you prefer making use of family planning when you know you are not married. my dear sister you are pushing yourself into a serious realm of barrenness to come & take over your life in the nearest future.
And by that time your chewing gum boyfriend will be flexing around with his wife and children while you run from pillar to post in search of a child.
if you don't have any other natural way of preventing pregnancy, then stay off from any immoral life style. Even as am writing this now there are still millions of single ladies out there who are in universities carrying out family planning ropes inside their womb.

just because they want to be seen or known as the happening or bubbling girl on campus.
shame, Shame, shame, such life style does not last, I'm sorry to have exposed you but I have to tell you the truth.
ladies, protect your eggs, protect your womb and protect your fetus.

#Dr Sammy....
Re: Family Planning Is Not For Single Ladies. by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na e make dia belle dey big anyhow
Re: Family Planning Is Not For Single Ladies. by mkoabiola: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
They will nva listen

(1) (Reply)

7 Health Benefits Of Eating Cucumber / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility A Leading Cause Of Miscarriage! / C247 Cure For Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.