Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme (10086 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / PDP Only Exists On Twitter And Whatsapp - Festus Keyamo / Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by CoolAmbience(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=middlebelter post=79012755][/quote]

Everybody from the North is now Fulani. You make me laugh.

You really aren't relying on specifics. You jump from Service Chiefs to Heads of unnamed MDAs. Why don't you name all the MDA's and their DGs and let's see.

The most senior of the Service Chiefs, CoDS Gabriel Olanishakin, is from the South. Is CoNS Ibok Ekwe Ibas not from the South and a Christian? How many ministers were in Buhari's cabinet? How many were Christians and from the South, and how many were Muslims and from the North?

Nigeria's wealth comes from the SW and SS indeed...the SS maybe but they get much more than the other states in monthly allocation. Doesn't that acknowledge and make up for their contribution? Or are you saying that the other regions contribute nothing to the economy? There's NDDC and a Federal Ministry dedicated to the welfare and develop of the Niger Delta, what have they achieved with all that?

Where is the Head of Service of the Federation from? Federal appointments are usually governed by Federal Character. I know that there is corruption in the allotment of these appointments, but this is not a Fulani affair. Every ethnic group is culpable.
Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by Mubaraktemmytop(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
[Well that's partially true,but mind you it's not islamization but pure ethnic bias.It is very common to the fulanis and igbos.They favour their brother ahead of others even if not qualified.it has nothinv to do with religion but ethnicity.quoteor=middlebelter post=79012755][/quote]
Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by Lanre0: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obasanjo want to whip up ethnic & religious sentiment to create confusion & to cover his loots. He & Atiku must be probed on how they built their universities
Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by middlebelter(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Everybody from the North is now Fulani. You make me laugh.

You really aren't relying on specifics. You jump from Service Chiefs to Heads of unnamed MDAs. Why don't you name all the MDA's and their DGs and let's see.

The most senior of the Service Chiefs, CoDS Gabriel Olanishakin, is from the South. Is CoNS Ibok Ekwe Ibas not from the South and a Christian? How many ministers were in Buhari's cabinet? How many were Christians and from the South, and how many were Muslims and from the North?

Nigeria's wealth comes from the SW and SS indeed...the SS maybe but they get much more than the other states in monthly allocation. Doesn't that acknowledge and make up for their contribution? Or are you saying that the other regions contribute nothing to the economy? There's NDDC and a Federal Ministry dedicated to the welfare and develop of the Niger Delta, what have they achieved with all that?

Where is the Head of Service of the Federation from? Federal appointments are usually governed by Federal Character. I know that there is corruption in the allotment of these appointments, but this is not a Fulani affair. Every ethnic group is culpable.

When I say a MDA it implies Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Now when you look at the number of Departments and Agencies, you will know that ministerial appointments are just an inconsequential % of where key appointments take place. Your remember the Prof in NHIS or the case of Gwarzo of SEC?. Even Yorùbá ministers in the Health and Finance Ministry could not check thier excess.

Fulanis are more tribalistic and exercise tge highest level of religious discrimination in this country than any. Yes, there are exceptionally good Fulanis that are above board, butvtgey are few.
You talk about NDDC, that is a correct. I can't dispute your position on that. We expect that people that will lead us as a country should be good examples in neutralising tribalism, corruption and religious bigotry. Can you sincerely score PMB 60% on the abovein terms of hos appointments and response to security challenges that involves tge Fulanis? Tgen do a comparative analysis of OBJ's appointments and approaches to security matter.
We are all stakeholders in the Nigeria project, our approach may differ but we must be guided by fairness in all we do.

Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by CoolAmbience(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=middlebelter post=79019848][/quote]

I understand what MDA means. What I am saying is, you need a list of MDAs and their Heads to buttress your allegation.

You seem to have left the matter of the Service Chiefs. Do you now agree that the Service Chiefs are not all from the North and Muslims, as you attempted to portray?

There is no tribe in Nigeria that is not guilty of tribalism. Please, let's not even go there. I have lived in every region of Nigeria.

You will agree with me that there has been no time in Nigeria's history that she has had to deal with as much insecurity in a single swoop as she is doing now.

Insurgency in the North East; Seccessionist crisis in the SE; Kidnapping all over the country; Cattle rustling and farmer-herdmen crisis, especially in the NC and NE; Cyber crime, especially in Southern Nigeria; Rising cases of cultism, ritual killings and arm robbery; Religious crisis in the North, particularly involving members of the Shiites islamic sect.

Anyone would commend the president on his management of security in the country given the circumstances and realities before us. Have you asked yourself how significantly the size of our military and paramilitary forces have increased over the last decade? As for your Obasanjo security management comparison, I want to believe that you made a mistake mentioning that, as we all remember what he did in Odi. Is it something you would really want to see again?

Before the emergence of Buhari, we saw attacks of the Police Headquarters, UN Building, Banex Plaza and Nyanya Motorpark by insurgents in the nation's capital. Do you even know what it means for a group of insurgents to attack a nation's capital? Do you have an idea of how many people have been freed from Boko Haram captivity and resettled with their families and communities? Do you know how many homes destroyed by the insurgents, in their thousands, have been rebuilt, including schools, hospitals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by middlebelter(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I understand what MDA means. What I am saying is, you need a list of MDAs and their Heads to buttress your allegation.

You seem to have left the matter of the Service Chiefs. Do you now agree that the Service Chiefs are not all from the North and Muslims, as you attempted to portray?

There is no tribe in Nigeria that is not guilty of tribalism. Please, let's not even go there. I have lived in every region of Nigeria.

You will agree with me that there has been no time in Nigeria's history that she has had to deal with as much insecurity in a single swoop as she is doing now.

Insurgency in the North East; Seccessionist crisis in the SE; Kidnapping all over the country; Cattle rustling and farmer-herdmen crisis, especially in the NC and NE; Cyber crime, especially in Southern Nigeria; Rising cases of cultism, ritual killings and arm robbery; Religious crisis in the North, particularly involving members of the Shiites islamic sect.

Anyone would commend the president on his management of security in the country given the circumstances and realities before us. Have you asked yourself how significantly the size of our military and paramilitary forces have increased over the last decade? As for your Obasanjo security management comparison, I want to believe that you made a mistake mentioning that, as we all remember what he did in Odi. Is it something you would really want to see again?

Before the emergence of Buhari, we saw attacks of the Police Headquarters, UN Building, Banex Plaza and Nyanya Motorpark by insurgents in the nation's capital. Do you even know what it means for a group of insurgents to attack a nation's capital? Do you have an idea of how many people have been freed from Boko Haram captivity and resettled with their families and communities? Do you know how many homes destroyed by the insurgents, in their thousands, have been rebuilt, including schools, hospitals?

I no doubt agree that he has a few achievements on security as highlighted on prevention of further attacks on FCT. That's is not good for an ex-general of PMB status. I put out my little efforts to campaign for him in 2015 hoping he will tackle issues.
On Obj's approach to Odi, why people are quick to condemn him for ordering the military invasion, they forget that criminals hiding in the community beheaded a policeman and display his head ad dor rge publitto see when ib actual sense the police where sent there to maintain peace. To tame reckless decapitation of police, tge symbol of presidential authority, the man Obj had to confront the problem headone asking the military to fish out the criminals.
Now do you agree that if his successors like Yar'adua has followed similar approach in dewling with Boko Haram, we won't be where we are tiday. He choose to look away and GEJ perhaps had no idea on how to confront the challenge but prefer to fight OBJ instead of partnering with him to defend the country.

As per the MDA, and service chief, why did he chose not to include SE given thier population? NSA, Minister of Defence and Chief of Army staff are cery strategic positions all manned by Northern Muslims. CD is mire of co-ordinator to my understanding. Now if you will be honest on spread of distribution of national favour on appointments into strategic agencies, you will agree that it has been unfair to Southern Nigeria and indeed the Middle bekt

Re: Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme by CoolAmbience(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=middlebelter post=79027001][/quote]

I am not surprised that you tried to justify Obasanjo's action in Odi, obviously because you aren't from there and didn't loose any loved one in the massacre. Tell me, have policemen or soldiers not been killed on peacekeeping assignments across the country in the current administration?

Secondly, there is nothing unfair about Buhari's appointment whatsoever. Please, if you have figures saying otherwise feel free to share. All the ministers (save for Mr. Anthony Onwuka) from the SE held substantive positions, i.e. Dr. Chris Ngige, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Mr. Okechukwu Enelamah and Mr. Geoffrey Onyema.

How much votes did the SE give the president in 2015, and even in 2019? Why did the regions that gave more support be the ones to hold 'non-substantive' cabinet positions?

Since when has the appointment of Service Chiefs being about population? You seem to have moved the goal post after I puntured your claim that the Service Chiefs were Northerner Muslims.

On the Chief of Defence Staff, please go and do a research. He is the highest ranking military officer in Nigeria. Perhaps, you should take a peep on the link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_of_the_Defence_Staff_(Nigeria)&ved=2ahUKEwjhpfTsgNPiAhUHzqQKHetuCHUQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2KtN4aQLkGkCF0PDgp-01t.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 / ‘Don’t Be Unruly’ — LP Chairman Cautions Peter Obi’s Supporters Against Violence / Justice Ikpeme Sworn-in As Substantive Chief Judge, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.