Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe (10045 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Breaking: Heavy Gunfire And Explosions On-going In Damaturu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by mukina2: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Heavy gunfire is being reported along Gasua road in Damaturu, Yobe state.The Yobe State commissioner of police, Patrick Egbuniwe who confirmed this to Channels Television reporter in Damaturu said the gun shot is being heard in three different locations in Damaturu but that a combine team of the JTF is working to locate the spot with a view to repelling the attack.

The sounds of gunfire began to be heard across the town around 1:30pm and forced many residents to flee to their homes

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/16/breaking-heavy-gunfire-reported-in-yobe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by NigeriaKwenu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Stale News

Afam4eva(Unban me jare)
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
They're still tryna "locate". Smh!
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by ebamma(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
yobe again?
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by miteolu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Everything in Nigeria always look like season films. Where you will think the situation has calm but suddenly another Actor will resurrect.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by alaoeri: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
They are used to it that's their own cup of tea. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Isnt this the same news from Last week?! Havent their bullets finished? undecided

FREE Afam4eva
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by avalontony(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
bari o!!!!! (speaking ogoni)
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by thelordisgood: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
God save us from BH/Muslims ...they're national disgrace and devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by boysy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is Damaturu under a curse. Can't they emulate Kaduna where boko boys were arrested with bare hands? Well soon boko will be an history.
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Teoluxfabs: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Which levez now....!! Nigeria needs high security intelligence.....this is getting too much...soon they gonna own dat state......to HELL wit BOKO RAMSsss nd there sponsors....
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Okijajuju1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
thelordisgood: God save us from BH/Muslims ...they're national disgrace and devil incarnate

God save us From fooliish Christians.. They are a waste of Jesus' death and Blood. angry

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by ifihearam: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
Police is TRYING to locate where the gunshots are coming from

Na wa ooo
This country matter tire me small sef
But una dey see wetin buhari don cause abi?
And una expect am to die well?
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by ifihearam: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
@okija juju
I knw you are a curse and a death trap looking for who to devour and perish with you but hear this,you are a deformed tormented pathetic and demonic idiooott

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by waja(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
They should send those Kaduna youths to apprehend them.
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: @okija juju
I knw you are a curse and a death trap looking for who to devour and perish with you but hear this,you are a deformed tormented pathetic and demonic idiooott

WTF is this about?! Like what brought about this bullshit you just posted?! undecided

FREE Afam4eva (Igbo boys don die, we multiply)
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
This has become a habitual action already.
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Teoluxfabs: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Are they gonna just watch... Until dey turn to AL shabbab)...AL boko haram...bullshit...God will judge!!!
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by freegaza(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
The JTF office along gashua road was attacked by unknown gunmen.....bbchausa
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Tyche(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Trying to locate the spot so as to repel the attack?
So they are not being killed but repelled. WTF!
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by akereconfi: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
avalontony: bari o!!!!! (speaking ogoni)

ndaaBARI o....(exclamming in Ogoni)
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by ifihearam: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
@okija
God save us From fooliish Christians.. They are a waste of Jesus' death and blood

Like what brought about this rubbish
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by misanho: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
@dlordisgood: ur problem is urself, mind irrational comments....
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: @okija
God save us From fooliish Christians.. They are a waste of Jesus' death and blood

Like what brought about this rubbish

Did you see the dumb christians comment I quoted above that comment?!

FREE Afam4eva (Igbo boys don die, we multiply)
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by slimming: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
ok. they can continue there.
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by inspirenet: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Lol
Tyche: Trying to locate the spot so as to repel the attack?
So they are not being killed but repelled. WTF!
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by ikee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
BreakingNews: Heavy Shootings Going On In Yobe

It is almost civil-war in YOBE now. Please Igbos in Yobe, do not live your house and certainly do not venture into your businesses. If you are already in your shop pls lock it up and stay inside. Casualties details and more update later.

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
@abusers in da hous, r u guz blind 2 c dis crap bh no send u, weda u bi muslm or xtian. Who eva contribut 2 dr crack down is dr target. We dnt nid 2 blame both side. Let share info & intelligent, Dat wil shal ova come dis crappy bh

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by maxuella: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
wat a belive, who in the world would decieve me to commit sudcid pombing,killing innocent people and in return get 13 vegins as wives when he get to heaven.Iask,how many girl can u sleep wit while commiting fonication in heaven.My fellow muslem pple use ur head,think and stop getting decieved b'cos here on earth ur religion approved of one man 4 wives at most,why do think anything more than 4 would be a sin,beta wise and live ur lyf 2to the glory of GOD.Remember the christians are takin violent by force now
Okija_juju:

God save us From fooliish Christians.. They are a waste of Jesus' death and Blood. angry
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by sheringan(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
boysy: Is Damaturu under a curse. Can't they emulate Kaduna where boko boys were arrested with bare hands? Well soon boko will be an history.
KD boys they wait 4 u to come lead them with ur bear hand. What say u fowl
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
NigeriaKwenu: Stale News

Afam4eva(Unban me jare)

MODS plz FREE AFAM4EVA.
Lolz!!!! emi freedom fighter!!!!!
Wetin u do sef?
Confess ur sins and apologize to Nairalanders, and I would personally instruct Seun, to give orders to his hyperactive lieutenants to UNBAN ur repentant A*s! tongue
Re: Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe by greall1: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ibo people plenty in Guasua,i dey pity those ibo people self,I don"t know what they are looking for in that Deserted state,i served in Yobe state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians: Cameroon Troops Burned Our Village, Forced Us Out- Associated Press / FG: N565bn Recovered Loots Forms Part Of 2017 Budget / Fasehun And I Proposed For S’west Pipeline Security Contract – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.