Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria (35693 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Built-up Urban Areas In 2021 - Demographia / Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Beware! Possible Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway By 1st, 2nd And 3rd Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by mildflame: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Uglyojuku:

Alakija will buy all your mediocre billionaires.

A prostitute that got her wealth patronizing IBB just wait when the Niger Delta communities start getting back their oil fields and wells back from criminals like Alakijas and Adenuga we will see how wealthy they are
Using Niger Dealta oil to show off, why can't they go and use cocoa to show they are wealthy
Alakija is a 4kin filthy rotten whor-e living on Niger delta oil and that will soon be handed back to the communities with the new PIB bill
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by Uglyojuku: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
mildflame:

A prostitute that got her wealth patronizing IBB just wait when the Niger Delta communities start getting back their oil fields and wells back from criminals like Alakijas and Adenuga we will see how wealthy they are
Using Niger Dealta oil to show off, why can't they go and use cocoa to show they are wealthy
Alakija is a 4kin filthy rotten whor-e living on Niger delta oil and that will soon be handed back to the communities with the new PIB bill

Are you wailing because Alakija will buy all your ogbanje billionaires and the Brittania U wh.ore?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by totit: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

What type of education do you guys have ....I am giving you a research by CBN that is a 5year window research and the next one is due next year you are nring some lousy newspaper reports

I don't know the kind of education that they give to you guys in that region...no wonder you guys don't make national awards not to talk of International

Do you understand what 5yrs windows mean In research?

Jeez

Your level of reasoning seems to be backward or rather, it lives within the past. Hell no, I don't think that is, I think what it is that you live in a village where informations lives in the past while in the presence. For if not you would have at least endeavor to do some google research or read up , perhaps , then you'd have realised that the same CBN conducted the recent one. What were you thinking with you brain, what do you use it for actually? So, you expect CBN to remain retrograded like you with information and not conduct new research ? It even more annoying when an olodo and fellow with limited information insult somebody like me. What an insult to humanity and people with sanity and education ! But I will let it go as I can see you are just a pained,whack and village fellow. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by luluman: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
mildflame:

Monkey! What is history that almost everywhere in Lagos even down to Lagos Ibadan express way has been bought over by the IBOS leaving many Yorubas to be leaving like refugees in their ancestral land
I doubt you are you are lagosian, it is either you're from Osun or Ekiti
Where is your brain? Has Tinubu or any Lagos Governor ever recognised your people in decision making? Despite your purchase ?we even introduced Iya loja in computer village against your wish & nothing happen. Ask your people to reset your brain, you can buy as you wish the land can never be yours. Big Olodo. I'm sure your children will one day say " Daddy , why were so foolish for too long.Have you forgotten your people did same in the North? & the land still belong to the Northerners. Please try & start primary school all over If you ever attended one before. Because you wasted your papa money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by greenprince(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Please get of my mention.
Okpala adudunwa.

Ezi okwu na afu na aru
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by mildflame: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
luluman:
Where is your brain? Has Tinubu or any Lagos Governor ever recognised your people in decision making? Despite your purchase ?we even introduced Iya loja in computer village against your wish & nothing happen. Ask your people to reset your brain, you can buy as you wish the land can never be yours. Big Olodo. I'm sure your children will one day say " Daddy , why were so foolish for too long.

Tinubu if he is man shud go to alaba international and tradefair n put any Iyaloja or babaloja if I'm mama born am wella
Yorubas are selling their land and properties there after relocating outta Lagos or heading into swamps while lands in the SE is still intact with no penetration no wonder the Hausas call you all foolish for selling you ancestral home
3 local government in Lagos is Ibos controlled others are falling because the only thing you best at is to sell and turn to agberos
In future your children will curse you and your Fathers for selling their heritage, Mowe and ibafo along Lagos Ibadan is also gone
O your children will curse you all in future

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by mildflame: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Uglyojuku:

Are you wailing because Alakija will buy all your ogbanje billionaires and the Brittania U wh.ore?
I am laughing coz very soon selling of amala and cocoa farming is waiting for em, just like criminal Obansanjo that can't manage his farm without oil money
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by luluman: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
mildflame:

Tinubu if he is man shud go to alaba international and tradefair n put any Iyaloja or babaloja if I'm mama born am wella
Yorubas are selling their land and properties there after relocating outta Lagos or heading into swamps while lands in the SE is still intact with no penetration no wonder the Hausas call you all foolish for selling you ancestral home
3 local government in Lagos is Ibos controlled others are falling because the only thing you best at is to sell and turn to agberos
In future your children will curse you and your Fathers for selling their heritage, Mowe and ibafo along Lagos Ibadan is also gone
O your children will curse you all in future
OK, let's prove how stvpid yeebos are: You are ready to fight with your last blood to get Biafra, yet you acquired property in places distant from Biagra land, when your war finally sets in & you break loose will you carry the land & houses? they'll end up being for omo onile. Exactly how it happened in the North.In fact I personally will claim your house. Please refer me to a brainier person than you that have wasted your primary school money. Show this chat to an elder in your house & hear his response.
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
totit:

Your level of reasoning seems to be backward or rather, it lives within the past. Hell no, I don't think that is, I think what it is that you live in a village where informations lives in the past while in the presence. For if not you would have at least endeavor to do some google research or read up , perhaps , then you'd have realised that the same CBN conducted the recent one. What were you thinking with you brain, what do you use it for actually? So, you expect CBN to remain retrograded like you with information and not conduct new research ? It even more annoying when an olodo and fellow with limited information insult somebody like me. What an insult to humanity and people with sanity and education ! But I will let it go as I can see you are just a pained,whack and village fellow. grin
Dude trust me you are retarded ...do you know that research can be short term , mid term and long term ...you can capture 5 year window or 10 year window or 1 year window

A.yoruba man his village is like 16th century dwelling is calling people village ! What an irony ! What type of education do they dish out to you guys and no wonder no Yoruba school comes top nationally

Just look at what graduate I'd saying ..it's a big shame ! I wonder the education you guys dish out ...

Now clown...look at this picture ...ode

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by sharpsecret: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
luluman:
OK, let's prove how stvpid yeebos are: You are ready to fight with your last blood to get Biafra, yet you acquired property in places distant from Biagra land, when your war finally sets in & you break loose will you carry the land & houses? they'll end up being for omo onile. Exactly how it happened in the North.In fact I personally will claim your house. Please refer me to a brainier person than you that have wasted your primary school money. Show this chat to an elder in your house & hear his response.
am an ipob but i agree wit u on this,igbos invested wrongly for the 2nd time,.we dint learn frm the first civil war wen all our properties was claimed including the money we hav in our bank accounts..FG spent a lot of money to defeat biafra in 1970 and they regained all by selling our houses in other parts of the country including the money in our accounts,.our money was used to fight against us and the result was the death of 3.5million igbo men,women and children,i know the FG aided our investing outside our region this time around by closing our seaports and airports making business difficult in our region but then we shud hav known better,i stil dont believe we made the same mistakes again,we'll loose a lot by getting biafra but then i hav consolation in our neva say die spirit..we'll rise again like we did afta the war with jx £20 only dat this time we'll rise rapidly cos there will be no nigeria to draw us back..to my leader mazi nnamdi kanu,may u live to reap the reward of ur struggle.biafra shall rise again

1 Like

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by mildflame: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
luluman:
So Ngige is fighting for Biafra, Peter Obi, Innoson motors, Cosmas Madukwe, Rochas and many more are fighting for BIAFRA? You are an INFINITE FOOL
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by luluman: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
sharpsecret:
am an ipob but i agree wit u on this,igbos invested wrongly for the 2nd time,.we dint learn frm the first civil war wen all our properties was claimed including the money we hav in our bank accounts..FG spent a lot of money to defeat biafra in 1970 and they regained all by selling our houses in other parts of the country including the money in our accounts,.our money was used to fight against us and the result was the death of 3.5million igbo men,women and children,i know the FG aided our investing outside our region this time around by closing our seaports and airports making business difficult in our region but then we shud hav known better,i stil dont believe we made the same mistakes again,we'll loose a lot by getting biafra but then i hav consolation in our neva say die spirit..we'll rise again like we did afta the war with jx £20 only dat this time we'll rise rapidly cos there will be no nigeria to draw us back..to my leader mazi nnamdi kanu,may u live to reap the reward of ur struggle.biafra shall rise again
Congratulations , you are very intelligent. Please teach that your brother small sense.Him mumu too much.
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by totit: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Dude trust me you are retarded ...do you know that research can be short term , mid term and long term ...you can capture 5 year window or 10 year window or 1 year window

A.yoruba man his village is like 16th century dwelling is calling people village ! What an irony ! What type of education do they dish out to you guys and no wonder no Yoruba school comes top nationally

Just look at what graduate I'd saying ..it's a big shame ! I wonder the education you guys dish out ...

Now clown...look at this picture ...ode

The young shall grow. Every research/stats has a beginning or starting date. Should the old be scrap for the new? The answer is yes, but a fool believes that the new stats must give way for the old , to stand ? How foolish and primitive can one be, that believes or reason in such manner?

Village boy acting like a town man, lagosian grin it boring lecturing a village dwelling man and instilling in his low brain that " change is the only constant thing in life". grin

If you can't deal with the reality of today then remain in the past. WFT is long , short time in this terms when every research is done base on what's obtainable as at the time it was conducted or years? What sort of brain is this for earth sake? It the old stats was conducted base on long few year research and it ends as at 2005 or 2015 what then happens between the former years till 2018/2019.

I wasn't wrong after all, you be village boy forming town boy. And to top it all, the most annoying part is that, you are too loosed and low in reasoning to even realised that the stats you were flaunting about shows that SW lead the table. Olodo rabata rabata cheesy This further confirmed and established the recent stats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
totit:

The young shall grow. Every research/stats has a beginning or starting date. Should the old be scrap for the new? The answer is yes, but a fool believes that the new stats must give way for the old , to stand ? How foolish and primitive can one be, that believes or reason in such manner?

Village boy acting like a town man, lagosian grin it boring lecturing a village dwelling man and instilling in his low brain that " change is the only constant thing in life". grin

If you can't deal with the reality of today then remain in the past. WFT is long , short time in this terms when every research is done base on what's obtainable as at the time it was conducted or years? What sort of brain is this for earth sake? It the old stats was conducted base on long few year research and it ends as at 2005 or 2015 what then happens between the former years till 2018/2019.

I wasn't wrong after all, you be village boy forming town boy. And to top it all, the most annoying part is that, you are too loosed and low in reasoning to even realised that the stats you were flaunting about shows that SW lead the table. Olodo rabata rabata cheesy This further confirmed and established the recent stats.

Look at Yoruba anonga boy calling people villagers....I laugh! You that Hausa even gave name that never had name ! Hausa Gave you yarriba ...a group that doesn't have any name is saying one is a villager...the only people baptised by Hausa in nigeria

I laugh
Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by totit: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Look at Yoruba anonga boy calling people villagers....I laugh! You that Hausa even gave name that never had name ! Hausa Gave you yarriba ...a group that doesn't have any name is saying one is a villager...the only people baptised by Hausa in nigeria

I laugh

...and what has Hausa,Togo, Benin or whatever nonsense you wrote up there have got to do with what we are discussing here? Isn't it childish and shameful that you suddenly resorted to name calling,insult because your foolishness,ignorance was exposed hence you can not longer hold on course with the bone of contention.

I repeat , You be village boy!!¡!!! grin

Shame mehn!!!!! Shame !!!! cheesy

Tarrrh shut up ojare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria by noah91(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
For Ibadan to be fourth in Nigeria with a land mass of over 3,000 sq km, it means it's the city with the highest numbers of buildings after Lagos. Onitsha is just 10% of Ibadan in land mass

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Wear On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.