Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (64749 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by GistmoreNG: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
GistMore.com

President Mohammad Buhari and wife, Aisha whose daughter, Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi, poses with the Indimi family.

You never know what life will throw at you.
Be kind to everyone, I mean everyone, especially those that can’t repay you. You would see how things will turn out. Blessings upon blessings.
I’ve got 2 sets of parents #Alhamdulillah I love them all so dearly ❤️ #allsmiles #iamblessed #alhamdulillah
Which of the favours of my Lord shall I deny?
#praisebetoAllah

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/buhari-his-wife-and-daughter-zahra-poses-with-their-in-laws-the-indimi-family

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by GistmoreNG: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by 4everisaac(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry So Zahra is married

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by GistmoreNG: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Ejika48(f): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na so" when there's money everything falls in place! And when there's money u love ur marriage n everything surrounding it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Rednaxelot: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rich befriends rich

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity

44 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Indimi family, NEXTLEVEL Confirmed, Stupid Wailers in the South-east and AtikuChuku will not like this grin grin grin grin

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR,

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by FINESHIRT(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dear
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by XINOIX: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by maisauki: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
PMB and his simplicity! examine the cloth he's wearing, no big big embroidery
, con c awa presido ooo!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Elites, they’ll never fail to miggle within em self. This is no nollywood, were the president or igwe son will be chasing the poor girl grin.
Welcome to LIFE

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Neddstark: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
I still love Zahrah. So many times i have kissed her in my dreams. Lucky Indimi. But i still love Zahrah forever.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by MrImole: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
So?
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by soberdrunk(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
angry
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Uyi168: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
They looking cute..
kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Frankyboy1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Tomide007: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
I told someone that the indimi family is the most powerful in Nigeria them sey nah lie....check this out
Ibrahim indimi is married to Aisha Dangote
Hauwa indimi married Mohammed yaradua
Rahama indimi married babangida's son
Another married buhari's daughter
Rukaya indimi married into the dantata family(one of the richest family in the north)
Now who's the king of the north.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Junkie1: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
THE ONLY WAY TO GET BACK AT BUHARI IS TO COMMIT ADULTERY WITH HIS DAUGHTER angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by mimilogistics: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one. Using marriage to build and expand business empire.

To the rich, marriage is not just about love but about growing their wealth, retaining their business dominance, connecting to power and expanding their empire to last for generations.

But to the poor and average, marriage is all about love and sex cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by KingRabota: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Your written composition is a terminalogical exactitude

Rednaxelot:
Rich befriends rich

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by chibaby1985(f): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by PUSSYBOY2: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
If I fuvk this Zahra....she go die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Andersonjr(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Seen
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by chukwuibuipob: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool sweet family. Some pigs will get stomach cancer/ ulcer just looku @ the pic.Fear Alaba immigrants dem dem
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Amanda4life: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
When there is no money we will know how far.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by NigPatriot(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Law of Association; you are a product of the people you surround yourself with...

Ever since I learned about that law, I never ceased to be surprised as to why the Rich marry the rich.

Oluwa ma'gba gbe mi, I wan chop this money ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Elvis2kay: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
The family is having a good life, the fools who voted in sai baba 4+4 are having it hard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Onyi22(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Our able president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
If I fuvk this Zahra....she go die

Keep wannking. Dream might come true in 25th Century tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.