Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (64756 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
4everisaac:
cry So Zahra is married

No she will wait for u. Lol

I like this cos like they say Family 1st. I hope people won’t interpret politics to this again tho cos even Jonathan had family. Let’s respect that
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Amanda4life: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Zara if your father does not hold power maybe poor, and IDIMI is the bread winner of his own family.

This tory will never be the same, you would have been battling it out with your Inlaw. That time you go confess say na only one mama and one papa you get.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by GoodScoNih(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice pics
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by grandstar(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ejika48:
Na so" when there's money everything falls in place! And when there's money u love ur marriage n everything surrounding it

One of Indimis daughter is .married to Babangida's son and it has crashed. They are fighting over custody of
their 4 children. Money isn't everything.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Andrewkinggg: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
The Indimi family, NEXTLEVEL Confirmed, Stupid Wailers in the South-east and AtikuChuku will not like this grin grin grin grin

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR,

Why do I have this feeling that you have less than 5k in your account and you may have not had dinner this night?

Because of you Buhari supporters are regular sufferers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by nickxtra(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Who is th President in this pictures?
....Look at the second picture and see the confidence of a billionaire and that of a President.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by densiks: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Niger Delta Oil riches and Fulani domination.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Tomide007: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Elites, they’ll never fail to miggle within em self. This is no nollywood, were the president or igwe son will be chasing the poor girl grin.
Welcome to LIFE
told someone that the indimi family is the most powerful in Nigeria them sey nah lie....check this out
Ibrahim indimi is married to Aisha Dangote
Hauwa indimi married Mohammed yaradua
Rahama indimi married babangida's son
Another married buhari's daughter
Rukaya indimi married into the dantata family(one of the richest family in the north)
Now who's the king of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Dxipline: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Infinix Hot 5 for sale 2gb ram 4000mah 16g space Amount 26k dm 08059826702 if interested
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by stanley000: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
U meant jubril
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
maisauki:
PMB and his simplicity! examine the cloth he's wearing, no big big embroidery
, con c awa presido ooo!
Lol cheesy.
Correct guy.
Our president is just too handsome and cool.
Sai Baba.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Emmannn101(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
The groom family must be a great family

Happy married life
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by enemyofprogress: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by akanbiaa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Neddstark:
I still love Zahrah. So many times i have kissed her in my dreams. Lucky Indimi. But i still love Zahrah forever.
Your Zahrah you kissed in your dream could be the image your spiritual wife took to deceive you into keeping you in spiritual and break through bondage..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Deji63: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
All show no action.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by OpTiX45: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
How does this change the price of one bag of rice
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by newproject(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
money family
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by akilo1: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
If I fuvk this Zahra....she go die
for your dream ? Congratulations for mumu award bro
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by okoolori(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2019
4everisaac:
cry So Zahra is married
No she just did igbeyawo.... Aakaamu like you.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2019
I don't know why, I nor dey feel girls for hijab anytime I see them I see suffering n bondage.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Maicon2019(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2019
<a href=“https://www.abloaded.com/”>Cute Like That</a>
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by freg2000: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Rich befriends rich

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity
You better go and exchange your grammar for Zimbabwe currency. We are talking of money here.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Qudosdatas(m): 1:41am On Jun 04, 2019
The indimi family has produced lots of influencials

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by wakes: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by AllenSpencer: 2:08am On Jun 04, 2019
charliboy654:
I don't know why, I nor dey feel girls for hijab anytime I see them I see suffering n bondage.

Your eyes are beginning to fail you.

Go for check up
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Billionaire alhaji without a source of income

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.