Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fiberesima Jabs Shan George For Calling Regina Daniels’ Hubby ‘shameless’ Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fiberesima Jabs Shan George For Calling Regina Daniels’ Hubby ‘shameless’ Man (344 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Regina Daniels Hubby, Ned Nwoko Fondles Their Baby Boy, Munir / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiberesima Jabs Shan George For Calling Regina Daniels’ Hubby ‘shameless’ Man by NigerGossip(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nigerian actress Ibinabo Fiberesima has expressed her utmost support of the marriage between Regina and Prince Ned Nwoko.

Despite being criticised for marrying a man three times her age, the Nollywood says Regina, 17, is a “full-fledged professional, an adult under the Nigerian law and is competent to make her own decisions.”

“I stand with Prince Ned and Regina Nwoko and their inalienable right to happiness,” said Fiberesima. “I say to them Happy Married life. May God bless your union with joy and beautiful children and may He use you both as a source of succour to many Nigerians.

She called Regina “my sister” and Ned a “big brother” as she professed her profound admiration towards the couple while admonishing persons who have opposed their union.

Fiberesima added, “Majority of those crying blue murder and insulting Prince Ned Nwoko would sacrifice their families to be in Regina’s shoes.

“I’ve listened to various comments, read the opinions, sometimes laced with vitriol and I’ve come to the conclusion that majority of Nigerians ascribe to themselves this pristine and Olympian moral standing which they believe gives them a divine right to judge others and poke their nose into what ordinarily is none of their business even when stinking skeletons are crying for air in their own wardrobes.”

Fiberesima in a post on Instagram also mentioned that she found “deplorable and downright disappointing” the comments of her colleague Shan George, who called Ned Nwoko a ‘disgusting and shameless’ man on social media for marrying a child (Regina).

In a lengthy note, she wrote: “I can stake everything on Prince Ned Nwoko’s integrity. I know him personally and so I can vouch for him. If he’s found happiness in Regina and she’s accepted to reciprocate, then I think it’s the height of hypocrisy and joblessness to interfere in their lives. Regina is my daughter, I love her and will always be there for her. Rita is my sister and I adore her as a dotting mother. Prince Ned is a big brother and I am deeply inspired by him.

“I stand with Prince Ned and Regina Nwoko and their inalienable right to happiness. I say to them Happy Married life. May God bless your union with joy and beautiful children and may He use you both as a source of succour to many Nigerians.

For full info clickhttps://naija2gossip..com/2019/06/fiberesima-jabs-shan-george-for-calling.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Still In PRISON?? / Notice! Notice!! Naija2gossip Are Looking For Author / Clash Of The Titans! A Rift Between FFK And Church Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.