Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr (1693 Views)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by vickayo: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Singer, Skiibii was seen mocking Anthony Joshua for losing to Andy Ruiz Jr. Gistvic Reports.

Skiibii said its so surprising for a pot belly man like that of Mr Ibu to beat Anthony Joshua like someone who stole iphone charger.

Did The Match Really Happen Or Its A Dream??

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/he-beat-am-craze-skiibii-mocks-anthony.html

1 Share

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by vickayo: 3:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Coming from a Late Skiibi that his music career has beaten to a pulp.

He better forget music and venture into fish farming or piggery

3 Likes

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by FlirtyGist: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2019
cool
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2019
is skiibi not the guy who faked his death and still did not blow?

1 Like

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by itspzpics(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Coming from a Late Skiibi that his music career has beaten to a pulp.

He better forget music and venture into fish farming or piggery

At least, we all know Skiibi is a musician.

Who the fvck are you? A poor broke nairalander I guess.

1 Like

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
is skiibi not the guy who faked his death and still did not blow?

Coming from someone whose greatest achievement is dragging for FTC and asslicking Messi allover nairaland.

I guess your Sensima has stop functioning for you not to see Skiibi shining....Quit hating and make something meaningful out of your miserable life bro. Peace out
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

At least, we all Skiibi is a musician.

Who the fvck are you? A poor broke nairalander I guess.

Trust me, you are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Trust me, you are hungry.

You are poor and frustrated bro... Go and find something reasonable to do with your life
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are poor and frustrated bro... Go and find something reasonable to do with your life

Stop describing your being. You just sick. Oinking about your paymaster
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Stop describing your being. You just sick. Oinking about your paymaster
Stop displaying your inherited stupidity online.

You are just poor and frustrated.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

Stop displaying your inherited stupidity online.

You are just poor and frustrated.

Coming from a product of a broken condom

Smh
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2019
continue stalking me and ranting like an hungry dog,i eat fools like you for lunch.asslicking messi is better than asslicking skiibi,between you and skiibi i dont even know who's more useless,just drink sniper and end your wretched life.

DrChukzy:

Coming from someone whose greatest achievement is dragging for FTC and asslicking Messi allover nairaland.

I guess your Sensima has stop functioning for you not to see Skiibi shining....Quit hating and make something meaningful out of your miserable life bro. Peace out

2 Likes

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by Richmondofficia(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2019
skiibi don fall my hand second time
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I'm a product of a broken condom
LMAO
It's very glaring. No wonder, you are incredibly senseless.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
continue stalking me and ranting like an hungry dog,i eat fools like you for lunch.asslicking messi is better than asslicking skiibi,between you and skiibi i dont even know who's more useless,just drink sniper and end your wretched life.

Stalking you? Are you money

Look at this wretched poor thing talking trash o.

Skiibi is bigger than anyone from your family. Fact. √
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2019
stupid demented f*cktard,do not mistake me for your miserable family who are low life beggers.you are so wretched all the church rats in the world look better than you,even girls will pick poverty over you

DrChukzy:

Stalking you? Are you money

Look at this wretched poor thing talking trash o.

Skiibi is bigger than anyone from your family. Fact. √

2 Likes

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
stupid demented f*cktard,do not mistake me for your miserable family who are low life beggers.you are so wretched all the church rats in the world look better than you,even girls will pick poverty over you

Wow! I like the way you cry and at the same time tell me about your miserable life story.

I need more of it son. keep it up
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

It's very glaring. No wonder, you are incredibly senseless.

Fvck off idiot. All you need now is knowing who your real father is.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2019
says the idiot who has to rely on bet9ja 2 odds to survive,a pathetic failure who thinks adding Dr to his name makes him successful.i bet the next edition of the oxford dictionary will use your picture to illustrate the word 'STUPID'.

DrChukzy:

Wow! I like the way you cry and at the same time tell me about your miserable life story.

I need more of it son. keep it up
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Fvck off idiot. All I need now is knowing who my real father is.

Wow! So you are really pained like this?

But you were hiding behind your tecno phone to insult someone bigger than you before. grin
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
says the idiot who has to rely on bet9ja 2 odds to survive,a pathetic failure who thinks adding Dr to his name makes him successful.i bet the next edition of the oxford dictionary will use your picture to illustrate the word 'STUPID'.

Heaven will fall the day anyone from your family or lineage will be privileged to add Dr to his or her name. grin

10million x 2odd is equal to what? You are duller than I thought o.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

Wow! So you are really pained like this?

But you were hiding behind your tecno phone to insult someone bigger than you before. grin

Your sentences make me want to believe Ubi Franklin might be your Dad.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Your sentences make me want to believe Ubi Franklin might be your Dad.
Ubi Franklin is better than your dad. True or false
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2019
b*tch shut da f*ck up,even heaven weeps at your miserable existence,you are so miserable that when you die heaven and hell will reject you.in your deluded mind you think that Dr you added to your moniker makes you successful,you are more demented than i thought

DrChukzy:

Heaven will fall the day anyone from your family or lineage will be privileged to add Dr to his or her name. grin

10million x 2odd is equal to what? You are duller than I thought o.

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
b*tch shut da f*ck up,even heaven weeps at your miserable existence,you are so miserable that when you die heaven and hell will reject you.in your deluded mind you think that Dr you added to your moniker makes you successful,you are more demented than i thought

I dare anyone from your lineage to add Dr to his or her name and see if their won't be a party in heaven.

Poverty strickened lazy Nigerian youth
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

Ubi Franklin is better than your dad. True or false

Now I know how confused your life and existence is. Accidental discharge.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Now I know how confused your life and existence is. Accidental discharge.

E pain the idiat that was having the best time of his life insulting a much better Skiibi.

Chop shit and die son. grin
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2019
so this daft idiot thinks adding Dr to his moniker makes him relevant grin,anybody can come online and claim what ever title they want,i'm sure you suffer from delusions of grandeur.if being broke was cancer you would have a large tumor all over your body

DrChukzy:

I dare anyone from your lineage to add Dr to his or her name and see if their won't be a party in heaven.

Poverty strickened lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

E pain the idiat that was having the best time of his life insulting a much better Skiibi.

Chop shit and die son. grin

Who is dis mofo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Shola Allyson Blames Her Mother For Her Many Sexual Abuses / Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Bbnaija: See What Mike Was Spotted Doing In The Middle Of The Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.