Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

"He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr (1688 Views)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
so this daft idiot thinks adding Dr to his moniker makes him relevant grin,anybody can come online and claim what ever title they want,i'm sure you suffer from delusions of grandeur.if being broke was cancer you would have a large tumor all over your body

My moniker here is better and bigger than anything you and your family members must have achieved son.

I don't even need to start explaining how stupid you sound now, Dr Mjbolt. Take the title son.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who is dis mofo!
All of a sudden, you developed selective amnesia right? Mumu
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

All of a sudden, you developed selective amnesia right? Mumu

Like I said earlier, Go fvck yourself.
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2019
i said it you suffer from delusions of grandeur grin thank you for admitting that you are useless and only relevant on this forum.does your mum even know you are using her phone to disgrace your ancestors?stupid fool who thinks a forum moniker is an achievement

DrChukzy:

My moniker here is better and bigger than anything you and your family members must have achieved son.

I don't even need to start explaining how stupid you sound now, Dr Mjbolt. Take the title son.

Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
i said it you suffer from delusions of grandeur grin thank you for admitting that you are useless and only relevant on this forum.does your mum even know you are using her phone to disgrace your ancestors?stupid fool who thinks a forum moniker is an achievement

Son, anything I say here is bigger than your reasoning.

Go ahead and keep asslicking your Messi.

It won't change the fact that Skiibi is bigger than your real dad. grin
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
a stupid fool at 40 is a fool forever,continue to believe in your deluded mind that on nairaland you have achieved,reality will soon set in when hunger comes.make your miserable life useful so your family can stop begging on the streets

DrChukzy:

Son, anything I say here is bigger than your reasoning.

Go ahead and keep asslicking your Messi.

It won't change the fact that Skiibi is bigger than your real dad. grin
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by Lilymax(f): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

At least, we all know Skiibi is a musician.

Who the fvck are you? A poor broke nairalander I guess.
And who are you, and why are you taking it so personal? Wouldn't be surprised if you're the Skibii himself. He said the truth undecided
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
a stupid fool at 40 is a fool forever,continue to believe in your deluded mind that on nairaland you have achieved,reality will soon set in when hunger comes.make your miserable life useful so your family can stop begging on the streets

I know begging is your hobby soon.

Oya go to Skiibi instagram page and beg for crumbs like your life depends on it. grin
Re: "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr by DrChukzy(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Lilymax:

And who are you, and why are you taking it so personal? Wouldn't be surprised if you're the Skibii himself. He said the truth undecided

The truth?

When did poor and miserable start having opinion concerning a more successful person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels You Will REGRET Your Marriage To Prince Ned Nwoko / Actress Laide Bakare And Saheed Osupa Do Soapy Dance In Dubai / Kerry Goes Topless To Reveal Surgery Scars After 4th Boob Job 16+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.