Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! (571 Views)

Eid Mubarak & Barka Da Sallah From:- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / James Barka Dumps APC For PDP In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! by MetaPhysical: 3:20am On Jun 04, 2019
How do I say it in Ibo language? Somebody please translate EID MUBARAK into Ibo for me so I can add it up there. Thanks.

To all Muslims coming out of 30days fasting, I congratulate us on the successful completion and wish for us to witness with health and wellness to participate in many more Ramadhan into the future. Amen! grin
Re: Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! by Banmeallday: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:
How do I say it in Ibo language? Somebody please translate EID MUBARAK into Ibo for me so I can add it up there. Thanks.

To all Muslims coming out of 30days fasting, I congratulate us on the successful completion and wish for us to witness with health and wellness to participate in many more Ramadhan into the future. Amen! grin

This should be sent to religion.I too congratulate all Christians that went to work today because Christ is the truth the way and the life....but I dont need any tides for saying that...

1 Like

Re: Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! by MetaPhysical: 3:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Banmeallday:

This should be sent to religion.I too congratulate all Christians that went to work today because Christ is the truth the way and the life....but I dont need any tides for saying that...

Let Prof. Akintola see your response. grin grin grin Yeye. Oya give me translation jare
Re: Eku Odun Awe O! Eid Mubarak! Barka Sallah! by Unlimitk(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test (ndast) Holds On Saturday June 8, 2019 / Here Are 13 Things You Need To Avoid If You Really Want To Become Rich / Soldier Terrorizing Students Of Igbajo Polytechnic, Disgraced In Osun State(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.