Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. (434 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by educhigo: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2019
my brothers and sisters there is something bothering me since two days now and i dont know what to do about it that's why i come here to got some advice from you,i base in abroad i work in a company my salary is 1800 dollars monthly,last month end my boss mistakenly send me 3500dollars instead of 1800.and he never asked me about it since 2days ago.is true that i have some projects down in nigeria and the money will go far for the projects,what should i do advice needed my people..
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by Pubichairs(m): 5:42am On Jun 04, 2019
leave de money in your acct for a while, till de end of de month, if the same magic doesn't happen again..

u use am better ur life
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by Icon4(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2019
You're advised to let your boss know about this.. Cos when he finally finds out, you are going to pay the price.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by 004gist: 5:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Please be a good Nigerian and return the money
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by RZArecta2(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Return that money before one bad record follows you like shadow
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by daddytime(m): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2019
You'd be earning yourself a life-changing trust and a potential promotion/pay rise.

This might just be a simple test or interview to see if you, as a Nigerian is indeed what they say about Nigerians, and if you indeed deserve this new position.

Here is an opportunity to prove them wrong, change the narrative/stereotype, and etch your name in gold.

The right thing to do is to alert your boss to this error and return the money because it isn't yours. Anything action other than that equates stealing.

Be wise.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2019
..u are abroad and u choose Nigerians as ur guide on a money matter......Nigerians that 90% of us na baba werey, dishonest, ready to take and give bribe. Nigerians that doing good is considered stupid.....Nigeria that when one small act of good is done once in a blue moon, a huge reward is expected as payment.
Is like u are not alright.....to slap you is hungrying me.

If you are really abroad, then u are just too stupidd cos books will eventually be reconciled and will be fished out. You will spoil ur name, spoil Nigerian's name, give urself bad reference....

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by coolsheyi(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Let ur Boss know coz it might be a test !!!

1 Like

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by phorget(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
2days ago?!
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by Naijatutorial: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Kindly notify your boss, please. It is called honesty.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by Cheftomanager: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your boss must have heard how bad most Nigerians are and would want to test your honesty,it has happened to me but when I reminded him of that, he became like a guardian to me till he went back to his country.He planned bringing my siblings closer to him,but unfortunately he died of a particularly ailment,till date his children are very close to me.Forget about completing the project,honesty can even make him to help u out financially,who know?

(1) (Reply)

Help A Lost Soul,am Dying And Hapless,my Life Is Looking Bleek / The Power Of SAYING No. Book By James Altucher / Flat Mate (career Minded) Needed In Lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.