Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction (51275 Views)

NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Akinomoakin021: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Many Nigerians have kept singing the praise of three Nigerian sisters who have broken the record to become pilots with different airlines and helicopter companies.

Aside from the glamour and admiration that comes with practising as a female pilot in an area that is mostly dominated by men, these three sisters have sent message of hope, resilience and I-can-do-it spirit to the minds of several female Nigerians with aspirations to pursue their dreams.

While Nigeria seems to be missing out on this great revolution of the emergence of female pilots, Oluwafunmilayo, Oluwaseun & Mopelola Makinde took after their Dad and became pilots just like him.

Hailing from Nigeria, these three sisters have not only shattered stereotypes but have also soared to great heights in their careers as pilots.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the story of the sisters’ journey into the world of aviation was significantly influenced by their father, Captain Wale Makinde, a seasoned helicopter pilot who has dedicated his life to flying.

Makinde with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, where his zeal and commitment to his profession inspired his daughters to follow their father’s steps at a very young age.
Black Wall ST Media has it that Mopelola Makinde, the eldest of the three, vividly remembers being fascinated by her father’s stories of flying helicopters to remote and challenging terrains. As she grew older, the passion for aviation took root in her heart, and she knew that she wanted to pursue a career in the same field. Observing her father’s dedication and commitment, Mopelola realized that gender should never be a barrier to following one’s dreams.

Following in her father’s footsteps, Mopelola embarked on a journey to become a helicopter pilot. With unwavering support from her family, she overcame various hurdles and obtained her pilot’s license. Today, she proudly serves as a skilled and experienced helicopter pilot, shattering stereotypes and inspiring many young women to consider aviation as a viable career path, Black Wall ST Media.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the middle sister, Oluwaseun Makinde, was equally captivated by her father’s profession. Listening to the tales of courage and precision required in piloting helicopters, she was determined to carve her own path in the skies. Oluwaseun’s tenacity and dedication were evident from the early days of her training. Despite facing societal pressures and doubters who questioned a woman’s ability to succeed in such a demanding field, Oluwaseun remained undeterred.

Culled from Businessday Nigeria
https://businessday.ng/bd-weekender/article/three-nigerian-sisters-who-are-all-pilots-become-centre-of-attraction/

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Beautiful

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by TemplarLandry: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2023
I like d one with the wedding band

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Puss360(f): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:
Person wife grin grin...
As dem plenty there... U no see...na person wife your eye go....

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Person wife grin grin...
As dem plenty there... U no see...na person wife your eye go....

Na like I like her nah

It doesn't mean anything wink

46 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Puss360(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:

Na like I like her nah

It doesn't mean anything wink

Okay.. carry go... grin

13 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.. carry go... grin

Are u jealous

U are not really female, are u?

6 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Puss360(f): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:

Are u jealous

U are not really female, are u?
Naa I'm not jealous... I'm just a bit skeptical about your "Likes"... Lol..
Baffles me, that the one with ring, ticks all Ur boxes... Lol..

15 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by talented321: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Naa I'm not jealous... I'm just a bit skeptical about your "Likes"... Lol..
Baffles me, that the one with ring, ticks all Ur boxes... Lol..

I like her eyes

Her husband must like it too

14 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Congratulations to them & parents.

I wonder who they look like; they would be a carbon copy of that person.

4 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Puss360(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:

I like her eyes

Her husband must like it too
Okay

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Naija girls are still useless

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Treasure17(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
The one at the left hand side look familiar. Have we met before?

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by crystalpapers(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2023
They are actually 7 girls and all the children are girls...

14 Likes

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Major7: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2023
illicit:

They're all beautiful and stop having ideas,she's married already cheesy
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Major7:

They're all beautiful and stop having ideas,she's married already cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Fr33born(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by drizslim(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Somebody should link me up with one of the cute girls

I want to get serious with my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by trevorlinda: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dis is Legacy

Im sure their children too will become pilot as well
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Scarrr: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yoruba Amaka.... Kudos to dem

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by nairalee(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's not easy for a man to raise 3 ladies through the aviation school. Kudos to their father

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Akinomoakin021:
Many Nigerians have kept singing the praise of three Nigerian sisters who have broken the record to become pilots with different airlines and helicopter companies.

Aside from the glamour and admiration that comes with practising as a female pilot in an area that is mostly dominated by men, these three sisters have sent message of hope, resilience and I-can-do-it spirit to the minds of several female Nigerians with aspirations to pursue their dreams.

While Nigeria seems to be missing out on this great revolution of the emergence of female pilots, Oluwafunmilayo, Oluwaseun & Mopelola Makinde took after their Dad and became pilots just like him.

Hailing from Nigeria, these three sisters have not only shattered stereotypes but have also soared to great heights in their careers as pilots.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the story of the sisters’ journey into the world of aviation was significantly influenced by their father, Captain Wale Makinde, a seasoned helicopter pilot who has dedicated his life to flying.

Makinde with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, where his zeal and commitment to his profession inspired his daughters to follow their father’s steps at a very young age.
Black Wall ST Media has it that Mopelola Makinde, the eldest of the three, vividly remembers being fascinated by her father’s stories of flying helicopters to remote and challenging terrains. As she grew older, the passion for aviation took root in her heart, and she knew that she wanted to pursue a career in the same field. Observing her father’s dedication and commitment, Mopelola realized that gender should never be a barrier to following one’s dreams.

Following in her father’s footsteps, Mopelola embarked on a journey to become a helicopter pilot. With unwavering support from her family, she overcame various hurdles and obtained her pilot’s license. Today, she proudly serves as a skilled and experienced helicopter pilot, shattering stereotypes and inspiring many young women to consider aviation as a viable career path, Black Wall ST Media.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the middle sister, Oluwaseun Makinde, was equally captivated by her father’s profession. Listening to the tales of courage and precision required in piloting helicopters, she was determined to carve her own path in the skies. Oluwaseun’s tenacity and dedication were evident from the early days of her training. Despite facing societal pressures and doubters who questioned a woman’s ability to succeed in such a demanding field, Oluwaseun remained undeterred.

https://businessday.ng/bd-weekender/article/three-nigerian-sisters-who-are-all-pilots-become-centre-of-attraction/
These awesome women bring more joy than the Oloshos with thier sagging bodies in BIG BROTHET NAIJA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by kasim155: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
The real Slay queen dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by saphiere(f): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Akinomoakin021:

Nigerian women are always known for greatness. Where the men stopped is where we kickstart.
Check out the female world cup and afrobasket ball. Nigerian women topping. When our men go out for competition, they barely scale through the first stage.
I call on the govtment to give women a chance. Bring in more women onboard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by lifezone247(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chai9ja girls no go see this one copy ohh, if na one cookerthone now every for don jump say me sef go do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by bewla(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Y
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by UnfairLife7(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beautiful ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by timzy177: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? / GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? / 11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.