Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

"Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post (37902 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by gbagyiza: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2019
princeade86:
If fatoyinbo is innocent, he shud act like neymar.

If some Christians r not careful they may be misled into hell by some so called pastors. How can a pastor be accused of sleeping around n thesame pastor will keep quiet knowing fully that he has a lot of believers under him whom he can hurt their faith. Look at Inginla case but he is still in charged n his members r ok with it. During Jesus ministry on d face of d earth, he was able to overcome all temptation, they should learn for God sake from Christ. My take is that anyone that can not discipline him self against those worldly things, he is not capable of been a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Mutemenot(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
SARS and jealous girlfriends no dey let is keep documents again in our gadgets shocked if na lie ask d guy next to u
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Wallade(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Frankiss44:
Nobody holy pass.. Timi nor dey smart... If Dem dig your matter now, Dem go find out say you self nor holy

Oya, dig Timi Dakolo matter! He is not afraid to be dragged.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
if to say Neymar was following Jesus footsteps jus like the way that guy quoted then he would have never been accuised of rape!!!from the onset we are nt supposed to even have sex unless we are married, is Neymar married, then y was the girl sharing nudes with neymar, been like Jesus is a guarantee that no one will ever accused u of rape
seems you don't even know what its all about, Timi is only telling coza pastor to prove his innocence by showing us evidence.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Wallade(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Sterope:
Lucky him, but he may face legal consequences for releasing her nude pictures

Let the slut go to court and we shall see who will win the case.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
OK.. I see u are relentless.. U stating obvious in an obviously humorous quote? And u claim to be stable minded? If that's ur explanation.. In ur own voice.. Let's leave it at that.. Not everyone can be saved..
hahahaha, I see alot of you are emotional about this issue, and i know alot of you are supporters of the coza pastor so y'all want to invalidate what Timi is trying to say to divert attention, brother save yourself first , you need to emotional growth, your tantrums seems like that of a juvenile.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Anijay1212:

One sensible Nigerian spotted.
Thank you jare, some people are just too sentimental to be reasonable.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
seems you don't even know what its all about, Timi is only telling coza pastor to prove his innocence by showing us evidence.
i dnt know timi and I don't know anybody coza, their innocence or guilty are none of my business, no body holy pass, I DNT give a bullshit abt all these celebrities on social media that those nt have a based source of income or all these fake pastors, even on nairaland I don't open thread of people like them or even these fake politicians, the reason why I opened this thread was because of neymar, a footballer, Las Las no body holy pass
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Wallade:

does that mean jus because she has sent him nudes, that means he is innocentwhat if he truly raped the girl self, let's wait and see what the court might bring but releasing her nudes does not prove anything yet, the only thing that can prove him completely innocent na for him to release a video coverage of all the incident that occurred in the room they lodge, though the nudes are good evidence but not everything
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by SETTINGZ0000000: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
toprealman:
One werey guy that stays in Ketu.

What's his connection with you
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by SETTINGZ0000000: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
toprealman:
One werey guy that stays in Ketu.

What's his connection with you?
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Amanda4life: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Oyibo can admit cheating but Nigerian or any other africa and lies is like 5&6�
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
hahahaha, I see alot of you are emotional about this issue, and i know alot of you are supporters of the coza pastor so y'all want to invalidate what Timi is trying to say to divert attention, brother save yourself first , you need to emotional growth, your tantrums seems like that of a juvenile.
na waooo.. OK kontiniu.. One day u go retract
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
i dnt know timi and I don't know anybody coza, their innocence or guilty are none of my business, no body holy pass, I DNT give a bullshit abt all these celebrities on social media that those nt have a based source of income or all these fake pastors, even on nairaland I don't open thread of people like them or even these fake politicians, the reason why I opened this thread was because of neymar, a footballer, Las Las no body holy pass
By the way if you opened the thread because of neymar, you are like the proverbial aproko, you don't know the start or the middle of the story you just decided to jump and quote me . undecided undecided, I hope you dont try this in real life ,dem go break your head undecided undecided undecided

But wait o ,nobody holy pass? I hope you say that when someone sleeps with your wife. Or someone defrauds you, after all no body holy pass.

I sit and sometimes the thought process of people who draw these insane cliches out. A pastor who is supposed to be a mentor , a spiritual guardian to his followers is accused of adultery and all you can say is nobody holy pass?. Lets all becareful by setting the standard low, because once you go low there is no telling how much lower we can get.

Seems more like a scenario of a sheep in wolves clothing. So tell me on what moral grounds does such a pastor have to preach ?
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Amanda4life: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2019
ujampie:
As a pastor holding a very regarded and prestigious office.... You must focus on your wife alone to avoid embarrassing scenes to the house of God and Christ in general

Their kongi go gree?
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Sterope(f): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Her false accusation is different from the distribution of her nude pictures. They are two separate issues. She should face legal consequences but unfortunately most false accusers especially women rarely do. However that will not stop the police from investigating his subsequent actions. It is the state against Neymar. Left to me, serves her right tongue.

Wallade:

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by goshen26: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
nony43:
Seun these betting guys are spoiling this forum

Sincerely, he should something abt it

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Wallade(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Sterope:
Her false accusation is different from the distribution of her nude pictures. They are two separate issues. She should face legal consequences but unfortunately most false accusers especially women rarely do. However that will not stop the police from investigating his subsequent actions. It is the state against Neymar. Left to me, serves her right tongue.

Just let her or the state go to court and you will see Neymar's defense on the matter. It will shock you that he will be acquitted of such charges.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
wait o ,nobody holy pass? I hope you say that when someone sleeps with your wife. Or someone defrauds you, after all no body holy pass.

I sit and sometimes the thought process of people who draw these insane cliches out. A pastor who is supposed to be a mentor , a spiritual guardian to his followers is accused of adultery and all you can say is nobody holy pass?. Lets all becareful by setting the standard low, because once you go low there is no telling how much lower we can get.

Seems more like a scenario of a sheep in wolves clothing. So tell me on what moral grounds does such a pastor have to preach ?
I am a Christian bro, I DNT go to church at all, I don't. go to pastor for any prayers, Why are we called Christians self in the first place, is because we as in all of us nt jus pastors, we are expected to be following the footsteps of Christ,,,,, all Christians are supposed to be mentors, role models and pass good morals nt jus pastors
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
I am a Christian bro, I DNT go to church at all, I don't. go to pastor for any prayers, Why are we called Christians self in the first place, is because we as in all of us nt jus pastors, we are expected to be following the footsteps of Christ,,,,, all Christians are supposed to be mentors, role models and pass good morals nt jus pastors
a leadership role is a prestigious position ,in any organization, even in the church, it is meant for people who to an extent can't be found wanting in certain character traits. Which is why not every body is deemed worthy to be given certain positions.

Its not about you ,that you dont look up to pastors or dont go to church doesn't count ,you are just 1 out of millions so I advice you start looking at the big picture and stop looking at this issue through the peep hole on your window.Alot of couples ,youths look up to these pastors for guidance, marriage disputes most times ends up in the pastors office . when the reputation of such a mentor is shaky and the moral ground on which the pastor stands is questioned it is very serious.And should not be brushed aside,alot of people still have baby faith and this can further dampen their faith and hurt the body of Christ.

Even if its just one person that ends up backsliding because of this issue ,it will still hurt the body of Christ ,as the bible says "there is great joy in heaven over one sinner that repents than thousands that are already saved" so imagine a reversal of the scenerio.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Never knew this Timi guy was this disturbed. Who holy pass?

No go improve that your pigeon voice...
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Skmoda360(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:
Its an open secret that COZA pastor is a fake man of God. Fashionista or model that specializes in designer clothes and womanizing of church members is more like it. Years back he was called out by one Ese Walters to which he promised a robust response. Uptill date no robust response. He only went to buy Rolls Royce to deflect attention. This is a fake man of God and am so sorry for the gullible folks that attend COZA
You are right bro....he is a fake one.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by hightempo(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
Jesus was never married,was never accused of rape ,wasn't even on social media, it will only be realistic to use an example that correlates with the situation or topic at hand . stop religious sentiments and be reasonable and logical,mental laziness is a sin.
thumps up....if a word has been used often, gradually it looses it value and meaning due to repetition hence people begin to use it casually...Some people lack proper sense for logical investigation and intelligent conclusion hence they vomit rubish
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2019
hightempo:
thumps up....if a word has been used often, gradually it looses it value and meaning due to repetition hence people begin to use it casually...Some people lack proper sense for logical investigation and intelligent conclusion hence they vomit rubish
thanks , I think the problem is that bible verses have now been turned to cliches we now use casually some people now mistake it for "proverbial sayings".
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by dustydee: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2019
ObaKlaz:
It's not "Be like Jesus" no more. Now, it's "Be like Neymar." grin grin cheesy
If Jesus' standard is too high for some then perhaps lowering it may help.
The problem is even this Neymer standard is too high for some of them.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Ode nie
ObaKlaz:
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Jaynom(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:
Its an open secret that COZA pastor is a fake man of God. Fashionista or model that specializes in designer clothes and womanizing of church members is more like it. Years back he was called out by one Ese Walters to which he promised a robust response. Uptill date no robust response. He only went to buy Rolls Royce to deflect attention. This is a fake man of God and am so sorry for the gullible folks that attend COZA
Was any of your friends/family a victim of Fatoyinbo?
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by toprealman: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:

What's his connection with you?
He keeps me entertained.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Atheist will always see every reason to discredit Christian beliefs..

You mean Whatsap existed during Jesus and Mohammed time Nope

So, be like Neymar. Save and Screenshot any evidence that can save you against a preying woman...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: “Yahoo Boys Bring Money Into The Economy” — 2017 Bbnaija Winner / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.