Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post (37900 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Haykinsofficial: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm only here to read comment

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by seunfly: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
You have no business being a leaders of group of young people if you can't Control your penis. It doesn't matter if u are a pastor or not, this includes teachers, lectures etc.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by ValCon888: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Its funny people still believe in gods of men.
Especially today's gangsta gods of men.
They do not even pretend to be the monsters that they are.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Sterope(f): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Lucky him, but he may face legal consequences for releasing her nude pictures
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Naijatutorial: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by kbrule1: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Passionate888:
All these 'see below' guys, na thunder go fire una. Fraudsters.

It seems you entered their booby trap.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by ObaKlaz: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
Jesus was never married,was never accused of rape ,wasn't even on social media, it will only be realistic to use an example that correlates with the situation or topic at hand . stop religious sentiments and be reasonable and logical,mental laziness is a sin.
Aren't Christians, even your pastors supposed to be 'Christ-like'? Don't you dare gimme that 'mental laziness' bullshit. You still don't sound good!
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
Jesus was never married,was never accused of rape ,wasn't even on social media, it will only be realistic to use an example that correlates with the situation or topic at hand . stop religious sentiments and be reasonable and logical,mental laziness is a sin.
bro it's Tuesday new week new chapter.. I wouldn't be cross at u for that reason... That guy u quoted with anger and bitterness was only joking... Try to read it again only this time without frustration.. U might see his humor therein..

Thanks...
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Aren't Christians, even your pastors supposed to be 'Christ-like'? Don't you dare gimme that 'mental laziness' bullshit. You still don't sound good!
except you are saying Jesus was married ,its like telling a secondary school student to take a bus driver a his mentor when that secondary school student aims to become a medical doctor, that is what I call "over the bar" . You are too religious and its blocking your mental capacity, go purge yourself and you will be ok ,else you will keep mixing oranges and apples.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by galadima77(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:

Nice one... Just don't know some people draw comparison sef
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by toprealman: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
And who is neymar?
One werey guy that stays in Ketu.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
bro it's Tuesday new week new chapter.. I wouldn't be cross at u for that reason... That guy u quoted with anger and bitterness was only joking... Try to read it again only this time without frustration.. U might see his humor therein..

Thanks...
I never quoted with anger, just pointed out the obvious . And as for you being cross with me,hahaha ,you know what, lets leave it at that undecided
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Joshuabet1:
See below

Be good enough to take your betting filth off this forum. If it's so good, why are you not as rich as Ned Nwoko by now, loser?

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2019
galadima77:

Nice one... Just don't know some people draw comparison sef
its like comparing apples and oranges.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by kernel01: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2019
ObaKlaz:
It's not "Be like Jesus" no more. Now, it's "Be like Neymar." grin grin cheesy

He's saying defend the Church with the truth. Don't keep quiet after doing the wrong thing.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
I never quoted with anger, just pointed out the obvious . And as for you being cross with me,hahaha ,you know what, lets leave it at that undecided
OK.. I see u are relentless.. U stating obvious in an obviously humorous quote? And u claim to be stable minded? If that's ur explanation.. In ur own voice.. Let's leave it at that.. Not everyone can be saved..
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Anijay1212(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
One sensible Nigerian spotted.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2019
ObaKlaz:
It's not "Be like Jesus" no more. Now, it's "Be like Neymar." grin grin cheesy

no more WWJD now WWND grin
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by bukatyne(f): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Timi Dakolo is really on this case.

I get him sha, it was a church member, they would have dug to the bottom and meted out a 'befitting' punishment.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by femi4: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
is it not the same Neymar people used to criticize for selfishness
This is an off field issue....you no dey read ni
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2019
odiereke:
Be wise in life. Keep documents for future reference, it might rescue you from traps of the enemies.

You made my day. It's very important to keep records, audio, videos or writing, it might just save someone from going to jail....

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2019
femi4:
This is an off field issue....you no dey read ni
is his selfishness only on the pitch?¿??Mr reader
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by femi4: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
is his selfishness only on the pitch?¿??Mr reader
Another mental block on this thread

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by davillian(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
And who is neymar?
He cleans the pitch for PSG
And sells gala on the streets of France .
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Neymar is wise.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
if to say Neymar was following Jesus footsteps jus like the way that guy quoted then he would have never been accuised of rape!!!from the onset we are nt supposed to even have sex unless we are married, is Neymar married, then y was the girl sharing nudes with neymar, been like Jesus is a guarantee that no one will ever accused u of rape
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by SweetCunt97(f): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Even if he's guilty, I doubt his members will reduce. Nigerians love such fancy churches.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by tiwiex(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2019
princeade86:
If fatoyinbo is innocent, he shud act like neymar.

As much as I am not a Fatoyinbo fan, the case is different. In Neymars case, there is a woman who had reported a case. Neymar release the details to show the woman and him had gone far in that direction virtually so it couldn't be rape.

In Fatoyinbo`s case, Timi just gave general gist. There is no woman. So what chat is he supposed to present. It is not even Timi's case. Let the woman make her allegation then we have something to talk about.

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by anambraamaka: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2019
grin Neymar really open the girl nyash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.